Customer Discussions > Science forum

SKYNET IN 2013

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-15 of 15 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 24, 2012 2:41:49 PM PST
Metalman4wii says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 5:00:03 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
You have to use your imagination a little with those Terminator movies.

In part one this cyborg travels through time to assassinate Sarah Connor but his only method of locating her is the phone book. He ends up killing every Sarah Connor in town.

I thought the world ended in part 3 but yet they came out with part 4. I'm not too crazy about those future apocolyptic movies where everything looks like a junk yard. Then on top of that they throw in the plot twists where you don't know what the Hell time it is and what has happened, will happen, or could potentially happen.

As far as sex robots you must be talking about those ones that are like liquid metal so they can take on any form.

I had the misfortune of seeing the movie Looper at the theater with Bruce Willis awhile back. That movie is an example of how people write movie plots about time travel without really understanding things too well. Not that I understand what would happen if someone were to travel through time physically but I think it's possible and was done during The Philadelphia Experiment.

My dream would be to make a movie about the Philadelphia Experiment and work with the guys who actually participated in it who are Al Bielek and his brother Duncan. This is a movie that needs to be made before those guys pass away.

I guess Duncan got left in 1982 during the experiment. When his body realized he had traveled into the future Duncan aged 40 years in about 2 days and died. He has apparently now been reincarnated as Duncan Cameron.

I've also got an idea for the next Terminator movie. Send a cyborg back in time who looks like an 80 year old woman. The police would never suspect her. She would look like John's grandmother. Imagine an 80 year old gal diving into helicopters, smashing trucks, etc..

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2012 8:19:16 PM PST
Metalman4wii says:
Japan is already mass producing them we will all witness Judgement Day I fear. but i'm working on an EMP Gun it's cost me my marriage and $50,000 and 3 years of my life but I think it's almost complete...!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 25, 2012 5:23:26 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Thank God for people like you.

Well that's what happens in the new version of the movie Red Dawn.

North Korea takes out the entire Northeast grid with an EMP device.

Jeff Marzano

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 9:28:16 AM PST
Rev. Otter says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtqGTn7PCBw

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 11:20:31 AM PST
Metalman4wii says:
Thank you Space Pope...!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 3:38:44 PM PST
Bill M. says:
Metalman4wii said:

>>Sure We All Love Our Personal SEX Robots, But Keep In Mind That Same Robot
>>Can Snap You Like A Twig And Will One Day. "Be Afraid"...!

Sure people love to troll. But keep in mind that capitalizing the first letter of each word makes it look like you're writing a book title.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 10:02:24 PM PST
Metalman4wii says:
How Do You Know I'm Writing A Book, Are You A Robot From The Future...?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 5:53:04 AM PST
Jeff Marzano - "You have to use your imagination a little with those Terminator movies."

The movies were lame. You don't need humanoid, bipedal killer machines. You can have cheap, low-tech (relatively) drones circling 24/7, that never blink, never sleep, and can kill anything that moves. Or, just use poison gas, or a bio-weapon. We humans like to flatter ourselves that we'd be hard to kill.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 9:18:26 AM PST
Rev. Otter says:
who would win in a fight, the machine-future from Terminator, or the machine-future from Matrix?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 11:05:53 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Mark Hornberger says:

[You don't need humanoid, bipedal killer machines.]

There was a TV show about how hostile extraterrestrials would really try to annihilate the human race and how the humans might try to defend themselves. I can't remember the name of this show right now.

They mentioned biological agents as you said.

A race that's advanced enough to travel from other worlds would probably be able to think of things that we can't even imagine today.

Apparently when people were testing hydrogen bombs they noticed that a manhole cover that had been over the site of an underground nuclear test was sent into orbit and left the Earth's atmosphere. And that's how they blow up the aliens' space ship on the show. They put objects over a hydrogen bomb and when it goes off those objects hit the spacecraft.

Sadly I don't think such a threat will come from outside our world. It will come from the minds of the mad scientists that we already have.

During the Cold War the former Soviet Union used genetic engineering to transform ancient pathogens like the plague and smallpox into entirely new diseases that the human body has never experienced before. Those things cause the human body's immune system to kill the person, probably out of sheer confusion about what it has encountered.

Things like that are a threat not only because of how they can infect people but perhaps also if they get into the world's water or food supply.

We are never more than the pressing of a few buttons away from experiencing something that the human mind cannot even begin to imagine. It's a wonder we can even sleep at night with these nuclear arsenals.

The most powerful and potentially dangerous technologies that have ever existed on this Earth are I believe what existed in ancient Egypt with the pyramids and before that on the doomed Atlantis.

The forces that destroyed Atlantis are probably not even understood today or at least let's say they are not in the public domain. It was black magic I believe. Sorcery.

There are strange statements in the Hindu myths that seem to be describing the use of atomic weapons in the very ancient past on planet Earth. The gods lived in metallic cities in the sky. One day they fired flaming arrows that exploded with the brightness of a thousand suns. All the horses were burned. Peoples' skin became all blistered and their hair and fingernails started falling out.

The mysterious alchemist Fulcanelli confirmed that yes this legend is true.

Fulcanelli: Master Alchemist: Le Mystere des Cathedrales, Esoteric Intrepretation of the Hermetic Symbols of The Great Work [Paperback]
Fulcanelli (Author), Mary Sworder (Translator), Eugene Canseliet (Preface), Roy E. Thompson (Preface), Walter Lang (Introduction)

Biohazard: The Chilling True Story of the Largest Covert Biological Weapons Program in the World--Told from Inside by the Man Who Ran It [Paperback] by Ken Alibek

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 1:04:43 PM PST
Metalman4wii says:
Well the Liquid Metal T-1000 and T-1001 Terminators were made up of Nano Bots. as some fans would say but the Movie never really explained that. also in the TV show how was that black guy whom created Skynet ( I forget his name ) still alive after the explosion...?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 1:10:35 PM PST
Metalman4wii says:
The T-1001 From The 3rd Movie Would Hack The Matrix Robots...!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012 1:19:46 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Metalman4wii says:

[Well the Liquid Metal T-1000 and T-1001 Terminators were made up of Nano Bots.]

How do you know this ?

Because that's what Spiderman's suit is made of in the Spiderman Unlimited animated series.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 8:03:07 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Metalman4wii says:

["Be Afraid"...!]

T2 aired on the AMC / AMCHD Channels last night. I watched it twice. This is the greatest science fiction movie I've ever seen. I think many people agree that part 2 was the best although for me they were all very good except part 4.

The problems started when the government converted their stealth bombers into unmanned drones that were under the control of SkyNet.

This movie has what to me are two of the greatest action sequences in film history which are the two main chase sequences. First the T1000 locates John in the video arcade and ends up chasing him down in the underpass in a tractor trailer with Arnold in hot pursuit. Then later the T1000 chases Arnold and company again, first in a helicopter and then in a tractor trailer full of liquid nitrogen.

The lovely but lethal Sarah Connor single handedly provides all of the sex appeal in this movie as she runs around wearing those tank top tee shirts and not much else. However they don't tell you how she made the transformation from a waitress trying to make ends meet in part 1 to a deadly commando and assassin in T2. But somewhere along the way during that transformation she went off the deep end. Linda Hamilton was great in this movie in so many ways.

Well what would you do ? These people shoot up your house and then one of them cuts away the artificial skin from his arm to reveal the metallic exoskeleton. You have seen that type of arm and hand before. It's the same as what the government spooks gave you together with a computer chip but they didn't tell you where it came from. Well now you know. It came from the future.

They say you must go to your workplace and not only destroy all of your files and research but blow up the entire facility to prevent a future that hasn't happened yet.

That was the choice Miles Dyson of Cyberdyen Systems was confronted with.

During the movie the Arnold terminator starts to become more and more human. This cyborg also has some sort of self healing or self repair capability.

Then at the end Arnold realizes that if Cyberdyne Systems ever recovered him this would be another source of future technology which would allow them to resurrect the SkyNet project.

"I know now why you cry."

These movies get into the idea that computers and other advanced machines cross the line and become 'self aware'. In other words they become alive and start making decisions that are beneficial for themselves at the expense of their creators.

Is this possible ? If people create a machine and make it powerful enough and sophisticated enough could it come alive ? I believe yes.

Sarah's head shrinker didn't believe it at first.

James Cameron and another guy wrote the story for T2. There's a lot of good and original ideas in this movie.

Jeff Marzano

Crash at Corona: The U.S. Military Retrieval and Cover-Up of a UFO [Paperback]
Don Berliner (Author), Stanton T. Friedman (Author)

Top Secret/Majic: Operation Majestic-12 and the United States Government's UFO Cover-up [Paperback]
Stanton T. Friedman (Author), Whitley Strieber (Foreword)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Science forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  15
Initial post:  Dec 24, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions