Customer Discussions > Science forum

Remember me? You may wonna google the name Dr. Ketchum...My told you so moment is coming!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 575 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2012 8:08:47 PM PST
Slang Wright says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 8:29:42 PM PST
???

you need to buy shoes or what ??

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 8:56:45 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 21, 2013 12:36:20 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 9:06:26 PM PST
L. King says:
This isn't related to penis size, is it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 5:28:35 AM PST
There is no Bigfoot.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 5:45:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 27, 2012 11:32:09 AM PST
I saw some announcements about this. Apparently it's still in review? It would be quite premature to announce a paper at that stage. I am currious where it will be published. No voucher specimen I assume.

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 5:45:29 AM PST
John McClain says:
The same one that was being prepared to be released the last time that you said it was being prepared to be released?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 6:02:28 AM PST
It's coming out with a companion paper announcing that cold fusion has been confirmed.

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 6:15:13 AM PST
John McClain says:
"Ketchum's spokesman seems to be Robin Lynne, a longtime Bigfoot habituator who lives in rural Michigan. She claims that there are up to 10 Bigfoots living around her property, and every day, she feeds them a variety of foods including Blueberry bagels, which they are particularly fond of. A lot of people have ridiculed her story, but according to information I have, there may indeed be Bigfoots on the property assuming some of the things she is relating are actually occurring.

For instance, one morning, Robin went out to her feeding box and found it locked! She heard noises inside, and when she opened it, the food was gone and there was an opossum inside!

She let the opossum out, but she was puzzled. Sure the possum could possibly have gotten into the box, but there is no way the possum could have gotten into the box and then locked the door to it afterwards. Shades of a locked room mystery here. Lynne concluded that the Bigfoots must have put the opossum into the box as a joke."

http://blog.chron.com/sciguy/2012/11/like-omg-scientists-have-sequenced-bigfoot-dna/

Bahahahah. Looks like we can continue to safely conclude that Slang is nothing but another fruitcake.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 6:37:35 AM PST
"assuming some of the things she is relating are actually occuring...."

You mean there may actually be Bigfoots on her property if there are actually Bigfoots on her property?

Nowadays anyone with access to a single hair of a beast or their poop can submit it for DNA analysis and prove or disprove the notion that it is a new species previously undiscovered. If this lady wants to prove her claims, shouldn't be difficult.

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 7:32:31 AM PST
Ambulocetus says:
When I see five or six Bigfoot specimens, living or dead, along with genetic tests which assure us that these creatures are of no other extant species, THEN I'll buy Bigfoot.

Chupacabra, though--THAT s--t is REAL!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 9:39:12 AM PST
Rev. Otter says:
<<Chupacabra, though--THAT s--t is REAL!!!!>>

i read that in Henchman 21's voice. :)

Posted on Nov 27, 2012 9:57:27 AM PST
Bubba says:
"Bigfoot" is likely to be some sort of bear, although in some pictures and videos it appears to be a human in a hairy costume.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2012 11:33:36 AM PST
Tell ya what, how about you come back here and post a link to the paper after its published, assuming it actually gets published. Then we can discus it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 2:45:03 PM PST
Slang Wright says:
Ketchum has specimen from 20 different bf's.

So in your case, dna identification will be sufficient? Many skeptics state nothing less than a body on a table will do.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 2:45:22 PM PST
Slang Wright says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 2:46:11 PM PST
Slang Wright says:
So wouldn't that be even weirder than bigfoot? A "bear" species we haven't identified in 200 years?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 2:51:06 PM PST
Slang Wright says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 2:53:38 PM PST
Bubba says:
I didn't mean that it would be a bear species that is unknown.

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 4:19:21 PM PST
Ketchum is claiming that bf/bs is the result of a non-hominim mating with human females. And of course, they are more intelligent than 'mere' humans. Which is why they hide from humans by wearing gorilla suits.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 6:11:40 PM PST
John McClain says:
"Ketchum has specimen from 20 different bf's."

Ketchum does have these specimens? Or Ketchum claims to have these specimens?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:19:16 PM PST
Slang Wright says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 7:20:03 PM PST
Slang Wright says:
She received samples from all over the country for dna tests.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 8:06:17 PM PST
John McClain says:
So what she has are samples of bigfoot DNA is what you are telling us?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:17:16 AM PST
she submits her specimens for DNA sequencing. This will unequivocally establish whether her specimens come from an already known species versus a hitherto undiscovered species.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 23 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Science forum
Participants:  28
Total posts:  575
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 19, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions