Customer Discussions > Science forum

Where was Atlantis?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 75 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 13, 2013 5:21:25 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 27, 2013 6:04:41 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 6:43:05 AM PST
tom kriske says:
It existed in Plato's mind, and von Danikens books.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 6:52:23 AM PST
In his book THE HISTORY OF ATLANTIS, Lewis Spence said that "the great likelihood" is that Atlantis was in "a now sunken region in the Atlantic." Lewis Spence was of course a leading authority on Atlantis.

But I have no opinion on that myself.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 8:04:49 AM PST
How can someone be a leading authority on something that doesn't exist?

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 8:13:22 AM PST
noman says:
Lost Continents: The Atlantis Theme in History, Science, and Literature

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 9:01:55 AM PST
noman

Interesting book. It's by L. Sprague de Camp. See:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_Continents

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 9:25:52 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 12:04:51 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 27, 2013 6:04:52 AM PDT]

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 12:12:15 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 27, 2013 6:04:58 AM PDT]

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 12:13:52 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 27, 2013 6:05:03 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 1:26:17 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 4:52:35 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 4:57:16 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 13, 2013 4:59:35 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Drifter says:

[What actual evidence is there for a stone crystal in an Atlantean temple on Atlantis ?]

The pyramids all over the world are the evidence. These pyramids were all working machines at one time.

Atlantis itself sank under the Atlantic ocean in some sort of holocaust. Whether there is anything left of it that could be recovered I don't know.

Then again maybe it's still there somehow who knows.

Some people believe there is a complex of chambers and passageways underneath the Giza site that was hermetically sealed in 10,500 BC and has remained hidden all of that time.

If and when this Hall Of Records is ever opened it will turn the history books upside down. There are physical objects inside those rooms that will prove that Atlantis was real.

Although what we can see in plain sight is mysterious enough already.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 4:58:00 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Drifter says:

[Listen Jeff, I don't usually do ad hominem attacks on the authors of books but Frank Joseph is a peadophile and a neo-nazi.]

What makes you think that ?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 5:55:46 PM PST
Old Rocker says:
How do "pyramids all over the world," prove that there was a stone crystal in a supposed Atlantean temple? That's a completely illogical non sequitur. The existence of A does not prove the existence of B.

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 6:08:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 13, 2013 6:10:56 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Old Rocker *Searching For Sugar Brainz* says:

[How do "pyramids all over the world," prove that there was a stone crystal in a supposed Atlantean temple ?]

I already explained this. These pyramids used Atlantean technology.

Not that they contained one gigantic crystal but rather the granite inside the pyramids contains the crystals.

Or in the case of a pyramid in Mexico there was a hidden layer of mica built into the pyramid. This mica layer could not be seen by anyone looking at the pyramid so it had no artistic or structural purpose. In this case the mica had a role in the energy concentration and magnification process.

All of these pyramids are in a severely degraded condition today. The monuments at Giza are I believe 12,500 years old while some of the pyramids in Central America are even older.

Various people in their greed and ignorance have pillaged these priceless treasures to use the limestone for construction projects or just sell off whatever they could like the mica from that pyramid in Mexico.

Then there's the ravages of time and the elements.

If the stupid Arabs hadn't removed the limestone slabs from the outside of the pyramids at Giza they would probably still look the same even today.

However I believe the Egyptian priests dematerialized certain components within the Great Pyramid to prevent it from functioning as a machine. They didn't want another Atlantean holocaust which, but for the intervention of Zeus and the other immortals, could have probably destroyed the entire planet.

The other strange temples and artifacts in Egypt also performed functions related to energy transformation and transmission.

There's an inscription at the base of an obelisk in Egypt that states that the obelisk was 'wrought from elektrom".

Whether these pyramids were synced up with similar structures on other planets I don't know. Some people think along those lines.

There's some strange connection between the pyramids, the stars, and the gods. Zeus and those others may have some special relationship with the cosmos.

The Egyptians associated Osiris with the constellation of Orion and Isis with the star Sirius.

The sphinx statue has some relationship with the constellation of Leo The Lion and was I believe built during the astrological Age Of Leo.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 6:22:30 PM PST
Old Rocker says:
<These pyramids used Atlantean technology.>

So now its a circular argument?

Where's the proof?

"dematerialized?"

You're messing with me, right?

Posted on Jan 13, 2013 6:28:59 PM PST
Yog-Sothoth says:
JM: "The sphinx statue has some relationship with the constellation of Leo The Lion and was I believe built during the astrological Age Of Leo."

Rather odd claim, as there is NO indication of the Egyptians recognizing the group of stars we now identify as Leo, as a constellation in their own mythology/astrology. In fact, the ancient Egyptians had NO constellation they visuallized as a lion, at all. Only after the influence of the Babylonians and later, the Greeks, (LONG after the Sphinx and pyramids were built) did Egyptian mythology begin to correlate with what became the "traditional" astrology that we are familir with today.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 6:39:50 PM PST
SinSeeker says:
I love peas too.
What's wrong with that?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 6:41:10 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 6:41:16 PM PST
tom kriske says:
No dog, he's not. Jeff will look you straight in the monitor and tell you that aliens - right now - are manipulating the bacteria in your gut, in the interests of indigestion, so that a mystic in Miami Beach 70 years ago will produce a vortex in Sedona next week, which will cause a solar flare on Tuesday which will then induce a computer overload in Saskatchewan...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 6:46:07 PM PST
Old Rocker says:
I wonder where the Masons and Illuminati figure into all of this? ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 6:49:43 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2013 8:33:29 PM PST
noman says:
The Ancient Engineers

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 12:49:15 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 27, 2013 6:05:25 AM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Science forum
Participants:  15
Total posts:  75
Initial post:  Jan 13, 2013
Latest post:  May 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions