Customer Discussions > See A Kindle In Your City forum

Kindle in Greece

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 30, 2012 9:01:33 AM PDT
ZouZou says:
Is there anyone using a kindle in Greece? I am waiting for my kindle touch to arrive in a couple of days, can't wait! Is it possible to start downloading and then, when my kindle arrives to register it so that I have books ready and waiting for me do delve into?

Posted on Jul 30, 2012 9:04:17 AM PDT
ZouZou says:
And could anybody confirm that I can only order kindle books from Amazon USA? I always ordered my books from UK but from what I notice they don't sell kindle books outside the UK.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 3, 2012 5:09:27 AM PDT
yes you can download them onto your computer using the kindle for pc program. then when your kindle arrives you can go into your kindle account and via the usb cable transfer them to your kindle e reader. i believe that if you have wifi then you can also download them that way as well.
you can only order kindle books from the usa unless you happen to be visiting the uk sometime when you might be able to buy them from the uk site which is a lot cheaper.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2012 2:49:58 AM PDT
ZouZou says:
Thanks cretanpirate, I will receive my kindle on monday and I can't wait :)

Posted on Sep 2, 2012 2:57:22 AM PDT
PAUL JORDAN says:
looking for a great inspirational and motivational book? then search in the business of you...on http://amazon.com

looking for a great inspirational and motivational book? then search in the business of you...on http://amazon.com
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the See A Kindle In Your City forum

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Jul 30, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 2, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions