Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Customer Discussions > See A Kindle In Your City forum

Kindle in New Orleans

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-61 of 61 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jun 14, 2012 3:35:42 PM PDT
Book Reader says:
If you like a good action paced conspiracy book then read Patriots Awakening.
Free....June 15th.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 14, 2012 4:09:00 PM PDT
CCH says:
Thanks, I will look for it on the 15th. I love fast-paced Conspiracy, Mystery Thrillers, Police Procedurals, and Legal Thrillers!

Posted on Jun 14, 2012 11:49:53 PM PDT
Tamarah says:
Are you interested in uplifting and inspiring poetry? Download "Inspirational Poems for the Storms" on http://amazon.com/author/tmack

Posted on Jun 17, 2012 8:52:09 PM PDT
I'm just posting here because I wish I was in New Orleans reading my kindle books at the moment... okay so I wouldn't be reading... but I'd think about it.

Posted on Jun 18, 2012 11:09:37 AM PDT
CCH says:
Michelle: I just read a couple of good Mystery Suspense books where the setting was in New Orleans and surrounding Parishes. I am also reading one now where the setting is around Lafayette, LA.
Your reply to CCH's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2012 11:23:35 AM PDT
Gift Card says:
easy if you have a pc or laptop, wireless routers run from $30 and up.I did it myself. Make sure if you do install a wireless router to secure the device so that your neighbors cannot access by creating a good password.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 3, 2012 8:21:41 PM PDT
Hey Lafayette! Go Acadiana Wrecking Rams!

Posted on Jul 6, 2012 2:54:09 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 6, 2012 3:13:41 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2012 5:42:03 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 7, 2012 5:45:18 PM PDT]

Posted on Jul 7, 2012 5:44:47 PM PDT
William says:
If you want a good book based in NOLA, check out Toe Tags and Tequila by William Bryan Layton:
Benjamin Cain is struggling to adapt in a post Katrina ravaged New Orleans as he ekes out a life as a mortician's assistant. With nowhere else to turn for comfort, he clings to a tequila bottle while he slowly loses his grip on reality. However, Cain is about to find out that alcohol only burns the throat and chest but it's what's in the chest that burns the soul. Goaded by devils and delusions to seize control of his destiny, he devises a covetous scheme to get his life back on track. Yet when his plans come to fruition, Cain finds out that no one escapes their sins.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 7, 2012 7:21:47 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 7, 2012 7:22:05 PM PDT
CCH says:
Harry: Thanks for the info, I will check out that book!!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the See A Kindle In Your City forum

This discussion

Participants:  19
Total posts:  61
Initial post:  Mar 28, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 13 customers

Search Customer Discussions