Customer Discussions > Self-help forum

Email Addiction

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 23, 2007 12:11:09 AM PDT
If you still don't have your free Simpleology account, I suggest you set up one and you'll have instant access to the full Simpleology 101 Multimedia companion course and Webcockpit software. I strongly recommend the companion course and the software - it really opened my eyes to email addiction. Can any of you guys manage not to start your day by opening your email as Mark suggests? I can do it sometimes, but the lure of my email is too strong some mornings - haha!

In reply to an earlier post on May 1, 2007 7:39:40 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 13, 2008 10:12:43 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2008 7:59:13 PM PST
E. Shelley says:
Umm, I still go out to get my mail every day...does that mean I have a 'bill addiction'? I don't think biting my nails means I have a keratin additions, I think it means I have formed a habit, possibly indicating I am deficient in minerals, and of a nervous disposition. Definitely not in need of a 12-step program...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 4:56:28 AM PST
Chilly Down says:
LOL

E. Shelly: That's sure putting it in perspective.

Anneli Hallgren: Just don't turn your computer on (unless you must for work or business-related purposes). I often won't go on the computer for days, even weeks at a time. It's a time of peace. Computers & the internet can start feeling intrusive after awhile - at least for me. I often like to "get away from it all." When I'm on the computer too much, it starts doing strange things to my brain - although I've always had an off-beat neurological system anyway.

So try avoiding computers if you can.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Self-help forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 23, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions