Showing 76-100 of 117 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 3, 2010 8:35:32 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 4, 2010 6:53:46 AM PDT]

Posted on May 3, 2010 10:48:40 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 4, 2010 6:01:38 AM PDT]

Posted on May 3, 2010 11:23:09 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 4, 2010 7:10:04 AM PDT]

Posted on May 4, 2010 1:09:22 AM PDT
But Mom: Well i guess i was being a D!^* so to speak(pun fully intended.) I'm sorry as well, but to most the people in here I'm a snot nosed brat. I'm only 22, but i have a lot of life experience. I am very good in bed, and I could please any woman (sorry Tony only women for me.) I'm not saying that as egotistical, but its all because I have done my research and read the kama sutra(and many other books/some movies) and i love doing it, I enjoy it. I have also had lots of practice(with only four women.) On top of that I'm very good with my hands and my mouth just because I am its what I do(its a mindset loving someone is the key and makes it way better.)

I guess what I'm saying is I bet you used to be something when you were younger but people get older (I will to) and things die down. I hope you can find someone again (or just a really good toy, I could give you a mold of mine but i would get into trouble:P) well I will probably be done on this thread now. All you virgin people on here, don't stay virgins for the status sex is great with the right person.

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2010 5:33:21 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 4, 2010 6:53:02 AM PDT]

Posted on May 4, 2010 5:40:04 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 5, 2010 6:29:19 AM PDT]

Posted on May 4, 2010 6:04:05 AM PDT
But Mom says:
why did amazon delete my post?

Posted on May 4, 2010 6:11:06 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 4, 2010 7:09:32 AM PDT]

Posted on May 4, 2010 6:27:29 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 4, 2010 7:09:19 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2010 6:46:34 AM PDT
tony friend says:
no sir i'm not confused i've reached that point in my life along time to know what i do and do not like ( SORRY)

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2010 6:50:48 AM PDT
tony friend says:
they have done that to me also when they think that i have been one toke over the line....as far as some of the things that i've said, but i have spent lots of money on their site buying cd's and dvd's...no hook-ups on the 40+ vigrins and over page...

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2010 7:05:07 AM PDT
tony friend says:
it really doesn't matter because you can only get some much of it in your mouth at once...tinkerbell....

Posted on May 5, 2010 2:11:45 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 5, 2010 2:24:27 AM PDT]

Posted on May 5, 2010 6:15:14 AM PDT
tony friend says:
dear chris conner, boy mom; thanks 4 the shout back,you can also write to me @ iluvcats3661@yahoo.com and we can resume our conversations privitly..what is it that you want me to ask you i think that i might know...tinkerbell....

Posted on May 5, 2010 4:01:34 PM PDT
tony friend says:
dear sir, did you get my 2 emails at your hotmail address

dear sir,did you get my emails at your hotmail adress???

Posted on May 8, 2010 4:02:01 AM PDT
Banner and far...are you taking over the post....open your own and just pat each other there

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2010 6:19:53 AM PDT
tony friend says:
dear deborah what are you cackeling about?? please reiderate! no i'm not taking over anyones post it's a public place and i have started a few of my own threads...have a gay...day...tony..

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 4, 2010 8:08:31 AM PDT
J. Cottrell says:
All right I'll bite, Vilma F. Anderson, First you need a makeover!!!!! need I say more. No, didnt think so.

Posted on Aug 4, 2010 2:42:00 PM PDT
tony friend says:
wrong party.....you have the wrong person!!!

Posted on Jun 20, 2011 11:13:33 PM PDT
A. Owens says:
Yes. I am a 45-year-old virgin.

Posted on Jul 7, 2011 7:00:29 PM PDT
Rose A. Putz says:
sex is just sex ,but if you truly love that person,sex is the best thing in life!! no matter what size.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 10, 2011 12:13:43 PM PDT
Josh Diesel says:
I hate to agree with a far right wing extremist...but I have to say he is correct here for the most part. I'm yet to get involved with a female that hasn't tried to play some SERIOUS games with me. However, he does fail to realize that someone can't make something "clearly known" if they don't know it themselves. Often women are being leg by their ego's much more than men are. I've gotten involved with several women who were obviously into me until I met their friends. Then instantly I was blacklisted. Women generally want what their peers want. So, if their peers don't, then they don't either...

I'm just going by my experience here ladies and gentlemen...I KNOW this doesn't apply to everyone so keep the hate mail replies to a minimum please.

Posted on Aug 21, 2011 5:58:16 AM PDT
This is indeed one of the most fascinating exchanges I've ever come across. This confirms to me that genetics and individuals biochemistry have a great deal, perhaps even more than individual determination does. Many people who don't care for sex or eschew it altogether actually have diminished or different biochemistry. Those peptides are highly underdeveloped and in particular with women who beat themselves up for not wanting it, can benefit greatly from seeing an endocrinologist. You wouldn't believe what many have learned about themselves by getting the assistance from a professional. Whether or not you want to be more sexual and can't or you're just fine with the way you are and just want to know why you are different a blood test will tell you tons.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2011 12:39:13 AM PDT
A. Owens says:
Why are you assuming that we are "different" just because we are virgins?

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 22, 2011 1:04:57 AM PDT
No disrespect meant, but there is no assumption. The very nature of your status makes you "different" from the rest of us, who have been corrupted, whether by choice or genetics or a combination of both.

The "reason" for remaining a virgin can be complex. I'm just saying that those who have a problem with sex, for whatever reason, sometimes have guilt feeling of feelings of inadequacy. Consequently, there has been tons of work (literally) trying to isolate the biochemical markers so they can be manipulated. That does not detract from those who are fine with being virginal, unless they take offense to their peers who bemoan their lack of libido. That doesn't mean they have low libido. People associate for any number of reasons. Alexis de Tocqueville wrote extensively about that phenomenon in America in particular. On the same token, the can be just as many who militantly oppose some of their seemingly peer counterparts; i.e. the militant, often violent opposition of some in the deaf community who oppose cochlear implants.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Sex forum (150 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Sex forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  117
Initial post:  Dec 16, 2008
Latest post:  Sep 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers

Search Customer Discussions