Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > store card forum

What or where can I find my Account number?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 187 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 21, 2012 11:20:03 AM PST
Don Walker says:
Whether logged in or printing a statement, it is always blocked out... how can I find it!!!!!????

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 12:45:13 PM PST
Paz says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 1:12:42 PM PST
F. Salinas says:
You need to have your credit card the numbers on it is your account number. If you do not have your credit card then you need to call your credit card issuer.

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 2:06:12 PM PST
I have not received a card and have no idea what the account number is. I want to pay, but I have no idea how to do that.
This is very important.
Linda McFarland

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 2:36:06 PM PST
vic11208 says:
I can't see my account or account summary I like to make a payment just where is it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 21, 2012 2:39:15 PM PST
Don Walker says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 5:48:36 PM PST
D. Erny says:
I'm having the same issue. I signed on for the card on December 27th and am still waiting for it. I don't want to miss a payment on it, but I can't sign up for the account via their bank without the actual card in my hands with the numbers on it. Kinda stuck between a rock and a hard place here...

Posted on Jan 23, 2012 8:55:23 AM PST
Sherry says:
Between A rock and a harder Place I have no problem Paying the Bill, Just have problem Accessing the whole card number. I have not recieved a card either and Have had my account over 3 months. WHere can I get the whole Number even the bill only list the last 4 didgets.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2012 9:20:31 AM PST
D. Erny says:
What I ended up doing shortly after commenting here...was call amazon, figure out where to get any digits from my card, found the last four under my account settings, called Chase and "activated it" by phone so I could navigate through their menu and talk to a representative, and had him look up the status of the card. Apparently mine was lost in the mail, so he went ahead and sent out a new one.

Problem solved!

Posted on Jan 23, 2012 9:57:48 AM PST
Hi My name is Frances Banks. I was approved for an amazon card and received purchases. I am trying to pay my bill and I treid to do it online. It told me that I need my card. I cannot find my card. How do I pay for my purchases? Is there a number I can call? Please help!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2012 11:20:29 AM PST
B. DeBrick says:
what a cluster this is......i tried calling customer service - person hardly spoke english - all i wanted to do was find out what happened to the bill i should have rec'd since my purchase was Dec.16th she reviewed everything i ever bought but for some reason couldn't help me with the billing issue....asked me to hold so she could transfer my call to some who could help - after holding i ended up with an automated.....enter your account number and.....well if i knew what the heck it was i would have done that from the beginning instead of calling customer service. Honestly all i want to do is pay my bill!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2012 11:49:35 AM PST
D. Erny says:
Read my comment above for the steps I used to get around the "not having a card problem." :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2012 4:58:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 23, 2012 4:59:14 PM PST
D. Erny says:
Did you call Amazon's customer service or Chase's customer service? You won't get far talking to Amazon.

Go to "Your Account," click on "Shop With Points" under the "Payment" section, take the last 4 digits of your card number and call 1-888-247-4080 to talk to Chase. The automated response will ask you to put in the last 4 digits of your card, then it'll run through menu options. Just click whatever button lets you speak to a representative and then explain your situation to them. They're the ones who'll know where your card is, if it went out or not, and to send a replacement if necessary.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2012 5:10:38 AM PST
B. DeBrick says:
thanks....however if you don't know your account # it doesn't really help. i can honestly say if i ever get this straightened out i won't be using this "card" for any future amazon purchases.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2012 7:46:36 AM PST
Ty Merriman says:
Me either and applied and approved 12-8-11 Received email confirming I just e-mail GE CC Service to see whats going on. Here is the e-mail address to them: "GE Capital for your Amazon.com(R) Store Card" <customer.service@email.gemoney.com>;

Posted on Jan 25, 2012 10:01:20 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Jan 25, 2012 10:03:26 AM PST]

Posted on Jan 25, 2012 11:57:53 PM PST
I am being asked for my Amazon credit card number and yet they have never sent me anything with the number on it. How do you get this corrected?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 27, 2012 9:31:23 AM PST
Thank you for the email address. This has been so frustrating!!!

Posted on Jan 27, 2012 8:08:38 PM PST
Siempre es asi?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2012 2:40:05 PM PST
I have the same problem. What do I do?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 29, 2012 7:14:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2012 7:15:37 PM PST
D. Erny says:
I've laid out in detail my steps for fixing the problem. But I think I've been posting everything as replies and not posts, so you'll have to scroll up and look for replies nested under comments made shortly after mine. I'm not sure. But just look for my name up above. ;)

Posted on Jan 30, 2012 7:24:21 AM PST
ace says:
Best bet is to call them.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2012 7:42:24 AM PST
I have the same problem

Posted on Jan 30, 2012 8:59:01 AM PST
F. Salinas says:
D.Erny: The problem is that people do not want to scroll through the forum. So they keep asking the same questions over and over. That is why the forum is so big. They want their hands held in solving a credit card issue. :(

Posted on Jan 30, 2012 5:14:58 PM PST
Surf Deep says:
Same problem here.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the store card forum (853 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  store card forum
Participants:  117
Total posts:  187
Initial post:  Jan 21, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 62 customers

Search Customer Discussions