Customer Discussions > Tablet forum

Is Ematic or Visual Land Tablets any good?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 1, 2012 7:55:27 PM PST
stormer says:
I mostly want a tablet for games would either be any good for games?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2012 4:56:52 AM PST
B. Marks says:
These are off-brand tablets. If you want something that works correctly I suggest getting a name brand tablet. Decent tablets begin at about $200 with the exception of the Kindle Fire starting at $160. Off brand tablets are mostly rip-offs. They'll do a few things, but not very well and they won't do other things that you expect a tablet to do.

Get a Kindle or a Nook Tablet or an Asus or a Samsung or a Toshiba or an Acer and you'll have something that does what you hope it will.

Barry

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 8:17:59 AM PST
i bought my 4 year old daughter an ematic tablet last christmas. She was so little and I didnt want to get something expensive in case she broke it. That tablet is the biggest piece of crap. It is slow when it actually loads. It freezes up. There arent many app options available for it even though it runs on one of the android systems. Now I am looking for another tablet for her and her sister. I wish I could get my money back for that one. Dont buy it.

Posted on Oct 6, 2014 6:50:31 AM PDT
i have an e-matic that has a calendar on it but cant get to it. even the store that sold it to me tried but couldnt figure it out. i also found out e matic has gone out of business. the only people left are trying to help. no refunds or exchanges.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Tablet forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 1, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 6, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions