Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation
Customer Discussions > Tablet forum

Best Inexpensive durable tablet

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 13, 2013 1:37:25 PM PST
J. Jacobs says:
I need to purchase a couple of inexpensive DURABLE tablets for our small town chiropractic office for patients to complete paperwork. Any suggestions?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 13, 2013 1:55:35 PM PST
B. Marks says:
Stick with a major brand such as Apple, Asus, Toshiba or Samsung. You can get other tablets cheaper and some will hold up alright but they tend to be poorly designed and not work well in various circumstances. Also the major brands have good support and get fairly regular updates and the off-brands don't.

If it's for the office you might want to consider a 10" tablet. They'll be easier to use in most situations around an office. although you can make do with a 7". 10" tablets tend to cost more but they might be more practical in an office environment. For home use and for portability, to have one with me, I personally prefer 7" tablets.

You might check with other chiropractors and see what they're using. I wouldn't be surprised if there is specialized software for medical use that might be available for one platform or another. A lot of specialty apps are written for the Ipad. Others for Android.

Barry

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2013 2:41:55 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 16, 2013 1:20:20 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Tablet forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Tablet forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Feb 13, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions