Customer Discussions > TV shows forum

Unable to watch teen wolf season 2!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 16, 2012 12:23:25 AM PDT
I have paid for every episode of teen wolf season 2 and now I can't watch it on my roku or online! What the hell is going on? I'm pissed! Is anyone else having this problem or does anyone know how to fix this proble???

Posted on Jul 16, 2012 1:09:05 PM PDT
I'm having this problem as well! When I contacted Amazon for aid it seemed like there is something on MTVs end of things (I was cited something concerning a licensing issue I believe). I'm hoping it works soon because frankly I want a refund and I will cease purchasing from Amazon if need be. Anyone else know what's going on ?

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 11:18:49 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 17, 2012 10:59:22 PM PDT
J. Balthaser says:
This is happening to me as well. I paid for a Season Pass, and it went poof! Pissed. Amazon is NOT communicating with me about this.
EDIT: They are now communicating with me AND all of Teen Wolf Season 2 is back in my video library.

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 3:17:15 PM PDT
Mtv pulled the plug.

This is a breach of contract.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 17, 2012 4:45:49 PM PDT
When you say MTV pulled the plug what do you mean exactly? With all the DirectTV stuff going on I highly doubt they would take it off of Amazon because frankly a lot of the Directtv client base is coming here to get their fix.

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 6:31:18 PM PDT
Bearskin10 says:
Hmmm everything has been fine up until now season 2 episode 7, downloaded it and went to watch it starts out just fine but about 5 minutes in the sound shuts down video is still working?

Posted on Jul 17, 2012 10:13:14 PM PDT
alexbravo says:
MTV is a joke. Has been for decades. Avoid their crap at all costs.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2012 4:12:54 PM PDT
Bearskin10 says:
MTV being a joke? Maybe but that would just be ones personal opinion, as for me can't really say I ever liked MTV much, few good shows here and there had some cute VJ's back in the 80's but as for Teen Wolf I like the show I find it entertaining so why avoid it?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2012 4:57:29 PM PDT
alexbravo says:
Good and fair point. I just assumed the show wouldn't be good since it's on MTV. It might be really cool. My general dislike of MTV influence my assumption.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2012 7:26:44 PM PDT
Bearskin10 says:
Yeah like I said never been an MTV fan either didn't even know it was there show until the end of last season when I googled it to find out if it was going to get a second season.... As for MTV if I'm not mistaken we can thank them for the saturation of reality shows on TV now? I'm pretty sure they had the first one or at least the first one that made it big? Oh did I mention I hate reality shows so uh yeah thanks MTV.... But then again that's just my opinion...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 18, 2012 7:43:38 PM PDT
alexbravo says:
Yeah, I think it was The Real World that started the reality show craze. Maybe I'll check out Teen Wolf, the movie was kinda cool when it came out. Thanks.

Posted on Jul 23, 2012 6:56:04 PM PDT
Bearskin10 says:
Well season 2 episode 7 has been fixed for anyone that had the issue, you need to re download it and it should work fine. Hmmm Amazon tech was suppose to send me a email telling me when it was fixed but unless it got buried in the spam folder I never saw it?

Posted on Jul 23, 2012 9:57:17 PM PDT
kingdrake2 says:
it says to download just in case these thing's happening when one studio get's fed up with business and decides to pull the plug on a certain set of amazon instant video show's.

Posted on Aug 6, 2012 11:29:34 AM PDT
the show sucks, so lucky you!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the TV shows forum (19 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV shows forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Jul 16, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions