Customer Discussions > TV shows forum

Question about buying episodes on Amazon?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 12, 2013 8:54:15 PM PST
Angela Page says:
I was wondering once the episodes are bought from Amazon, are they mine to keep? Are they downloads?

Posted on Jan 17, 2013 12:54:47 PM PST
Chuck says:
Free to steam.

Posted on Jan 19, 2013 7:33:24 AM PST
W. Hewitt says:
Perry Mason: The Eighth Season, Vol. 1
As far as I am able to determine, the only episode of the original Perry Mason TV series ever done in color was one of the very last episodes (perhaps THE last episode) of the series.
I often wonder how many potential customers see the online representations of the DVD packaging in beautiful color and wonder if the series was 'colorized' as it went to DVD. Of course, it wasn't. B&W is considered an art form and many film aficionados would be very upset if the crisp, clean B&W images were damaged by attempts to add color. My question is why not do the packaging with imagery that the PM fan is familiar with...the beautiful B&W it was originally shot in...I wouldn't see a thing wrong about packaging that showed the original B&W stills, and the fans would probably see it as more artistically faithful to the original...'Just a thought...

Posted on Feb 1, 2013 5:05:50 AM PST
Shawn says:
I have a kindle fire hd. which is the only reason i can see to buy the digital versions. its a stream, so you must have an internet connection to view your content, but it never goes away, it is yours. Just bought season 8 of house and season 16 of south park. never looking back. worth it in my opinion

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 7, 2013 5:49:48 PM PST
baker says:
Their amazon's to keep, but you have a library under your account. You can watch them as much as you want. You can also watch on another device besides your computer if you have the proper equipment. You can always try it out on an episode of something you want to see for about $2.99.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2013 6:00:41 AM PST
No

Posted on Mar 7, 2013 7:57:27 AM PST
I can download tv shows I bought to my iPad. Same with my wife's fire HD.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV shows forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Jan 12, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 7, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions