Customer Discussions > Textbook Buyback forum

Trade in problem.....

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 15, 2012 9:37:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 15, 2012 9:40:32 AM PDT
C. Papp says:
So I checked the UPS tracking for my book, and it said that it's delivered. However, the sticker says Greensburg Pennsylvania, but instead they left it at New Stanton, Pennsylvania. Is it suppose to to be delivered there?

Posted on May 19, 2012 4:07:13 PM PDT
dpds says:
My book suppose to be delivered yesterday. It is currently in New Stanton PA and status says Package Shipped and delivery is being schedule. Not sure why it was not delivered yesterday and what is going to happen next.

Posted on Sep 17, 2012 6:58:06 AM PDT
Sean G says:
What every happen with these shipments? I am having a similar issue with an Amazon trade in.

Thanks!

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 1:22:24 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 21, 2012 1:24:11 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 1:23:52 PM PST
PHD says:
what happened next? I am having the same problem.

Posted on Dec 28, 2012 3:25:31 AM PST
Last edited by the author on May 10, 2013 6:15:54 PM PDT
Delos says:
Was it a book (as opposed to a DVD)? They're supposed to go to New Stanton. I do it all the time. Give 'em a few days to 'process' it - then check in with Amazon customer service, if still nothing.

Posted on May 10, 2013 10:42:53 AM PDT
John says:
I traded in a book last week and got this same message. It was stuck in New Stanton for like 2 days with this description, but it did get delivered soon after.

In reply to an earlier post on May 10, 2013 6:19:28 PM PDT
Delos says:
2 days is completely normal, and actually on the low end, amount of time it normally takes to go from 'delivered' to 'processing'.

Then 'gift card deposited' usually follows 'processing...' within 24 hours. Don't worry. Just give them a bit of time. This is the busiest time of year for them right now.

Posted on Jul 28, 2013 3:05:17 AM PDT
Michael says:
The same thing just happened to me it said "package shipped and delivery is being scheduled" then it says package delivered but not to Greendburg, PA but to New Staton, PA. I checked my trade-in account and it says the item was "not recieved/in transit". I'm giving it another day or two to see if it changes before I call up to see what happened.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2013 3:10:30 AM PDT
Delos says:
Delivered according to UPS is not the same thing as 'received' to the trade in company. UPS holds them at a location - and that trade in company has to have a big truck go and pick them up - every day, every 2 days, whatever. Then a giant mountain of boxes sits at one end of their loading dock until the workers can sift through and scan in the boxes. Then actually open and check the materials. Hence the window of a few days people see between the tracking info saying 'delivered' but the trade-in status still saying 'in transit'.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Textbook Buyback forum (600 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Textbook Buyback forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  May 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 31, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions