Customer Discussions > Textbook Buyback forum

customer service number

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 116 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2012 10:31:47 AM PST
Cejo,

As I said before, you need to contact Amazon. This is a customer forum, not a way to contact the company. Please follow the directions elsewhere in this thread to contact Amazon Customer Service. It would also be wise to remove your personal order information and address from this public forum.

Posted on Dec 21, 2012 10:44:47 AM PST
pls i order a text book and i have not received it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 21, 2012 11:34:56 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 25, 2013 7:01:21 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 3:43:53 PM PST
I ask again, did you contact the seller (Winter Ventures, Inc) to ask about the order? Did you directly contact Amazon itself (NOT via posting in the forums)? I've never had a problem getting a reply from them on this kind of issue. As I've told you before, there's nothing to be gained by placing your private order info in this public customer forum. From your posts here, I cannot tell if you're hopelessly confused, or what. In any case, as fellow customers, we can't resolve anything for you. Plus, there's nobody for you to complain to, if you haven't been taking direct action to contact the seller and Amazon about this. Only if that doesn't work would I consider action via my credit card company, if I were you.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012 8:21:20 PM PST
Cejo says:
I paid money to Amazon via credit card. so they are responsible for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 12:14:15 AM PST
Yes, ultimately, they are, though there is a procedure to follow, and there is alternate recourse as well if necessary. So, have you contacted them directly about it? I've seen you post the details here three or four times now, but I have not seen you even once indicate that you contacted Amazon Customer Service directly, or even that you contacted the third-party seller you bought the item from. Posting here in the forums does not count as doing so. Why do you refuse to directly answer my questions? I am trying to give you advice to guide you in a way to hopefully resolve this, but you repeatedly post your private order info, bash Amazon customer service, and otherwise do just about anything other than directly letting anyone know what steps you have actually taken other than posting here. Needless to say, that does not help me in trying to advise you in such a way to get this resolved. As I said before, this is NOT a way to contact the company. So, HAVE you taken actual measures to properly contact Amazon and/or the seller, or not? It's not a trick question. If you haven't, you MUST do so. If you have, with no response from either, then and only then should you perhaps consider seeking a chargeback via your credit card company, if it becomes absolutely necessary in order to get your money back.

I don't know how many times I need to say, we are not Amazon employees here. We cannot see your account, or take any action on your issues. All any of us can do is try to advise you on what steps to take. That becomes difficult if we do not know what you have and have not already done.

Posted on Dec 30, 2012 6:21:28 AM PST
is Junglee.com is the vendor or related site of amazon.com
beacuse its showing that servcies provided by amazon.com

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 9:10:45 PM PST
Tekin Girgin says:
hi i just recently by mistake click to amazon prime, so they charged my account, i want to cancel prime

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 4:01:07 PM PST
Delos says:
TK - click on "help" at the top of every Amazon page- then the Contact Us button.

Posted on Jan 12, 2013 8:33:57 AM PST
kaffie says:
Persons tell me in this case whats the best decision.......................... i ordered a tablet and the specs on Amazon stated 8 gbs thats the only reason u bought when i received it in Trinidad and Tobago yesterday I was testing it out cause its for my gf's birthday next week.............. Its a 4 gb tablet with 512 ram which is small and i didn't order that. Wrong information was put on amazon. Upon opening it and testing it out the touch malfunctioning and the tablet kept freezing up and stuff keeps popping up on the tablet whenever it wants................................. My gf birthday is 19th Jan which is very soon and i spent my money and didn't received what I paid for.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013 2:52:45 AM PST
Delos says:
Kaffie - read the above post and contact Amazon customer service. Posting here wont do you any good.

If you bought from a 3rd party seller, use the "Contact Seller" button on the Your Orders screen.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2013 3:17:32 AM PST
kaffie says:
I already got help :) but still mad

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 9:13:26 AM PST
I am very disappointed in the Amazon's service. This is the third time that I have ordered textbooks from Amazon and have not received them until 3 weeks later. This is the second time I have paid $30 for overnight delivery and still receive them 3 weeks later. So, I will not use them again. Now, I will be 2 to 3 weeks behind on my graduate course reading. The professor is new and did not order textbooks through the 3 major campus bookstores, so we had to order online. I chose Amazon. I was told by Amazon's customer representative the textbook is not in stock and that I should ask in the future. I would think that it is Amazon's responsibility to notify the purchaser that the book is or is not in stock. I give Amazon an a "F" for customer service.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 6:38:06 PM PST
What did the availability say on the main listing page for the textbooks at the time you purchased them? EVERY item on Amazon sold by Amazon has a statement as to its availability. It'll be right underneath the price info, and is even color-coded. So, unless the item page falsely claimed that the book was in stock when it wasn't, it seems to me this is more likely a case of someone not paying attention and/or thinking the two-day Prime shipping somehow overrides the item availability, rather than being in addition to the availability timeframe. Strangely enough, we get a lot of such people in the forums, complaining about the time it takes to get their books. So, in the future, if it doesn't say "In Stock" in green letters directly under the price info, don't be expecting it until whatever time it does say (plus shipping time). If the writing is in orange, or even worse, red, you really shouldn't be ordering it if you need it in a hurry at all.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013 10:25:51 PM PST
im waitin on my book to get to me i want to add my aptm numb on it so it can get to me inside at my door ok

Posted on Jan 24, 2013 10:32:23 PM PST
i need to get my aptm numb on my box thats on its way to me my ptm is 308 ok i need it add to my order im waitin on it ok so it gets to me faster ok i have no tracking numb ok or other info on it ok

Posted on Jan 29, 2013 3:49:10 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 4, 2014 5:28:28 AM PST
Delos says:
Robert - click on "help" link at the top of every Amazon page - then the Contact Us button.

Posted on Feb 16, 2013 8:20:06 PM PST
The person that put the customer service number there thank you

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 6:50:24 PM PST
Fred Tyson says:
WHERE IS MY PACKAGE????????? I can`t get anyone to tell me. It has been 7 days now where is it???????

Posted on Feb 20, 2013 8:27:02 AM PST
Man, reading comprehension is at an all-time-low on this thread. So very sad.

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 5:48:58 AM PST
I am disgusted with the product i ordered

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 6:00:57 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 25, 2013 7:06:00 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2013 8:57:07 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 21, 2013 9:01:57 PM PST
Um, are you really talking to me? I mean, I saw you wrote in reply to my post, but you can't be talking to me. All those "you"s in there in reply to my post are rather grating though. Read my post again, carefully and slowly. Read just about any of my posts in this thread again, for that matter. This is a CUSTOMER forum. It is NOT a place to contact the company. If you have an issue that requires Amazon's assistance, you should contact customer service in whatever division of the company you purchased from. Whether through the U.S. or U.K. site, you can do so by using the contact button on the right side of the Help page. If phoning isn't an option due to being international or whatever, there are also options to contact them via e-mail or chat. To be 100% clear: I am NOT an Amazon employee, I am a customer like you. I have not created ANY problems for you, and couldn't do a darn thing for you if I wanted to, because, again, I am not an Amazon employee.

So, you can either take my advice and try to contact them via the proper channels where someone with any ability to act will actually get your message, regardless of if the contact methods offered are to your liking, or you can post here and have next to zero chance of anything being resolved at all. Either way, I suspect it doesn't much matter to anyone other than you. Good luck either way.

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 1:03:18 PM PST
Joel Diver says:
i canceled an item now its gone an i want money back

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 28, 2013 2:41:14 PM PST
Huh? Is there a question somewhere in there that any of us can possibly help with, other than advising you to contact Amazon Customer Service?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Textbook Buyback forum (600 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Textbook Buyback forum
Participants:  68
Total posts:  116
Initial post:  Dec 31, 2011
Latest post:  13 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 192 customers

Search Customer Discussions