Customer Discussions > Textbook Buyback forum

What does it mean when it says expired beside your book?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 8, 2012 7:49:12 AM PST
J. Harpel says:
The one book in the shipment went through fine, and then this book said pending verification for a few days, and now it's changed to saying expired. What does that mean? In 4 days, it will be exactly a month since I've sent the books in, so it's getting frustrating to wait.

Posted on Jan 8, 2012 10:27:37 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2012 10:28:06 AM PST
Pedro Vega says:
I don't know. I'm in the exact same situation. I sent three books, one of them was credited the first day they received the books, the second was returned due to mismatching ISBN, and the third one changed from pending verification to expired.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2012 10:28:54 AM PST
J. Scheibe says:
Guess what I sent 2 on Dec. 22, one was credited right away the other one I just found out today that it EXPIRED.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2012 11:41:42 AM PST
J. Scheibe says:
You need to contact them, I was able to get my money. They didn't explain why it expired.

Posted on Jan 17, 2012 11:45:26 AM PST
j0~ says:
I think that if you tape too much on the package the book can't breath and it dies. If the book is dead they can't sell it. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 1:08:10 AM PST
Byung H. Min says:
Hey, I am in the same stuation. I am wondering how did you contact them? I was waiting for two weeks to my product to be verified and it appears to be expired-late item today.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Textbook Buyback forum (602 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Textbook Buyback forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 5 customers

Search Customer Discussions