Customer Discussions > Textbook Buyback forum

customer service number

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 144 posts in this discussion
Posted on May 23, 2015 11:15:57 PM PDT
i have problem in my account ??????????

Posted on May 19, 2015 4:45:21 PM PDT
I got the wrong iphone4. It was not a straight. Talk phone it have 16gb I was to have 8 GB OK I need to talk to some one live please give me a call so Iwill know what to do oOK 9193392537 asp please this is causing me extra money

Posted on May 14, 2015 12:40:24 AM PDT
Guy Warren says:
i got a wrong package, what shall i do? please anyone.... could help me.....

Posted on Apr 14, 2015 12:59:35 PM PDT
Judy Henry says:
I lost my gift card and do not have number on card. I bought card on American Express

Posted on Apr 7, 2015 1:49:18 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 7, 2015 11:41:54 PM PDT]

Posted on Apr 2, 2015 4:43:50 PM PDT
I need a way to sign out of all my accounts because some of them devices I don't have anymore

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 23, 2015 2:15:58 PM PDT
hey

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2015 10:40:26 AM PST
Lela Grace says:
Thank you!

Posted on Mar 2, 2015 11:20:01 AM PST
rosa myeong says:
I tried to buy something but it didn't work it said "payment revision needed" so i cancled. And i called my card company. They said it wasn't cancle. So i checked my account. But theres nothing and my card company said now the amazon holding your money and i dont have money in my card, if i have money they will take my money! So how can i cancle it!!????

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 21, 2015 6:01:58 PM PST
Shawnta says:
hi

Posted on Feb 16, 2015 11:38:39 AM PST
Albert B. says:
Greetings ... Because I have sent three times this message "Please visit your Order Details to update the payment information for your order."

Posted on Feb 16, 2015 11:37:52 AM PST
Albert B. says:
Greetings ... Because I have sent three times this message "Please visit your Order Details to update the payment information for your order."

Posted on Feb 4, 2015 3:43:25 PM PST
ryan schau says:
dear amazon. I believe you should make it more clear as to when purchasing something and having it shipped that way I don't accidently sign up for amazon prime again. not sure how I did it in the first place. but thanks to its automatic renewal and me not knowing my bank account just went into the negative which means I now I have a 35$ overdraft fee. thank you for refunding me of the $99 but please make it harder to activate the prime or more clearer when finishing up payment options so no one has to deal with the headache of being in the negative like me.thank you

Posted on Feb 1, 2015 9:48:07 AM PST
Paul Vogel says:
Update for my Kindle Fire caused a parental control lock out. Rep was quite snarky after I expressed my dislike at this happening at all. Train them better, because I buy a lot of items on Amazon and expect politeness.

Posted on Jan 26, 2015 6:17:06 AM PST
I ordered some boots January 20 I have a confirmation email when they took the money off my card, when my package was shipped out and I've been tracking the package. January 25 I received a email saying my package was cancelled for non payment now I'm trying to see why was my package cancelled and they took the money for it. And it has been shipping since Wednesday can anyone help me or know a number I can call because the boots was a birthday gift for my little sister

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 14, 2015 6:59:05 PM PST
Gloria ABOK says:
Hi,
My name is Gloria. I had some information to share with you.
On Monday January, 12th 2015, i didn't purchase anything online. and suddenly i received a teansaction from it. Here it is listed below.
01/12/15 Recurring Debit Card Transaction at
AmazonPrime Membership
http://amzn.com/prme NV on 01/11 Recurring Card Payment
-$106.55

Would you like to help me out to find what i purchased online? If so, i need to cancel the orders.

Thanks

Posted on Jan 6, 2015 12:16:40 AM PST
fikam says:
hallo I have purchase 2 book 2 month a go still I haven't receive what's happening almost $150

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2015 8:59:20 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 2, 2015 12:42:36 PM PST
D B. says:
the state says the toll free no. is 800-201-7575 but I Haven't tried it yet. I have a pkg that was guaranteed to be delivered by Dec. 31 at 8pm and it is Jan. 2 and still haven't gotten it; but on tracking is suppose to come today so I am waiting the day to see if it comes. However I have always trusted Amazon and everything I have ordered before has come on time and exactly as represented.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2014 12:19:56 PM PST
It is given on the first page of this thread.

If you go to Help, then Contact Us and wade through all the choices and options, you will finally get three contact options. One is via phone. You choose phone and put in your number. Then your phone will ring, answer it and you will them be in the hold que.

I just requested a call today and I was on hold less than a minute.

(Hint:) If you get someone who doesn't understand your problem, or you can't understand, ask for a supervisor. If you run into the same problems, ask for their supervisor.

A secret to customer service is there are layers, the higher you go, the more authority. Also, anytime someone asks for a supervisor, there is a record. Too many requests and SOMEONE will want to know why.

Another thing about dealing with Amazon, or any other online retailer, is learn how to make a screen capture, (Win 7 and above has the Snipping Tool - earlier versions, use the 'Print Screen' key and then paste the image into a graphics program. A screen capture is your only evidence. Use it.

Search 'how to make a screen capture' for a million tutorials.

Posted on Dec 26, 2014 10:06:32 AM PST
Mel Morrione says:
How can I get amazons phone number

Posted on Dec 26, 2014 10:04:24 AM PST
Mel Morrione says:
I'm trying to get the customers phone number can you help me please

Posted on Dec 18, 2014 9:03:55 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Dec 18, 2014 10:02:36 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 17, 2014 6:19:54 PM PST
Natasha says:
I got someone that I cant understand and asking for my credit card number the last four what the hell

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 27, 2014 11:38:47 AM PST
nv says:
May be there is something with my browser but there is nothing above the wish list except ad for black Friday.

Posted on Nov 26, 2014 9:38:00 AM PST
i am really disgusted and have had enough of calling amazon customer service and getting a forgenior i.e. phillipines,india etc. first can not understand them, need to repeat over and over explaning what my question/problem is!!! worse than trying to talk to a drunk!!!! what should be a simple 5 minute call ends up being a 30-40 minute call, if i hear one more,tank ou i put ou hold one minute please tan ou!!!!!!!!!! then i wait 5 or more minutes this happens over and over and over!!!!! come on amazon hire american!!!?? high school kids would be much better and could surely use the money especially in inner cities,college kids,hell go to prison system inmates could pay thier fines with pay!! hire american!i am done with amazon!!! s.c. shesko usmc ret (american--- good old u.s.a.)
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Textbook Buyback forum (612 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Textbook Buyback forum
Participants:  94
Total posts:  144
Initial post:  Dec 31, 2011
Latest post:  4 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 210 customers

Search Customer Discussions