Customer Discussions > Textbook Buyback forum

I never Got Paid for my Books.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-38 of 38 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:34:34 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
Well first of all. You guys made the mistake of shipping a bunch of books together. SHIP THEM ONE AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! And call amazon.com 18002057575 there really nice and friendly and they'l make sure you get your funds. Also if your books were badly damaged and you clicked the option of not having them returned to you, then you will never know if they weren't to the customers sastisfaction. Also if you go to the "let us help you list" there is lots of options on what to do. Amazon buy back is not a scam.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:35:26 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
1-800-205-7575 Check your gift card balance. You don't get paid cash. You get paid in Amazon money. Remember that

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:36:23 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
Remember too if you send in multiple copies of the same book, they get really funny about that. Call Amazon.com. Hassle them. They don't like that.
1-800-201-7575

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:36:38 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
Actually I think its 1-800-201-7575

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:37:12 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
Actually the number is 1-800-201-7575

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:38:34 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
Keep in mind. Amazon. takes up to 10 days to 31 days to credit back books. If its been over 31 days for you. Please give them a call. Don't wait for them to contact you. Contact them and get on their butts about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:38:57 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
Thank you, thats what I am telling everyone here. Call them. Get on them about it.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:39:32 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
Thank you James thats what Im telling everyone. Its good to see some positive feedback.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:39:56 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
thats what im telling everyone send one book at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 26, 2011 9:40:25 AM PDT
JesusJuice says:
WELL DONE M. EUCEDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Oct 26, 2011 7:54:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 26, 2011 10:47:22 PM PDT
jesusjuice...if this is legitimate, why do you have to jump through so many hoops to get paid. Exactly. Lets be honest here. If you want to sell your books to amazon they shouldn't tell you some b.s. that they never got your book and also in my case send your book back because the price went down. If your satisfied with that type of service, then go for it. I wouldn't ever be ok with that. but to each his own.... the service is hit and miss.. as for me, its not worth the hassle.

Posted on Nov 13, 2012 10:38:24 PM PST
Tracy says:
I am having that problem right now but the number mentioned above is now out of service. I sold them $200 worth of books and shipped them off a month ago, so far I have received nothing.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 9:39:46 AM PST
W. Cummings says:
I am interested in selling a BUNCH of reading material. All have been purchased in the last year, read once, NEVER dog- eared,in pristine condition but taking up loads of room. These are not text books. Wonder how I can get in touch by phone with anyone to see if they buy this sort of book? Some I purchased from Amazon, most were purhased from Barnes and Noble online.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Textbook Buyback forum (597 discussions)

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Textbook Buyback forum
Participants:  25
Total posts:  38
Initial post:  Oct 4, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions