Customer Discussions > Textbook Buyback forum

no printer to print label! am i out of luck?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 27, 2012 1:53:25 AM PDT
funkadelicia says:
i read some books that were ok but do not want in my permanent collection. in good shape. want to sell to amazon. do not have printer for the label.

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 6:02:13 AM PDT
00110011 says:
Go a Kinko's, the public library, your job, or a local church. There are about a million ways to get a label printed. If you have access to no printers on Earth, you've got much bigger issues.

Posted on Jul 27, 2012 6:35:13 AM PDT
T. Kelly says:
When I started selling books on Amazon I didn't have a bar code reader so I got one; a free app, fortunately. Now I'm switching to FBA and trying to get more serious about this, so I bought a better $15 bar code reader app. I didn't have labels so I had to go buy some, altho I didn't need them until I started the FBA thing. Also had to buy mailing envelops, etc., etc. Everybody needs a printer regardless of book sales. Ask for one on Craig's List. People upgrade and throw the old one away all the time. In fact, try your local thrift stores. If you're in need of more income, consider building a lot of Amazon sales. I know somebody who makes $1,000 a WEEK! But not just books. Some people buy their disposable diapers on Amazon! Plus face cream and soda crackers! I'm serious! Look for them for yourself.

Posted on Jul 29, 2012 8:29:15 PM PDT
SN says:
Wow what planet are you on? Are you anywhere near Earth maybe?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Textbook Buyback forum (595 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Textbook Buyback forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jul 27, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions