Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Textbook forum

Selling a book yourself vs. Fulfillment by Amazon: How do YOU decide?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 18, 2012 11:25:40 AM PDT
What factors do you consider when deciding whether to sell a book yourself or use Fulfillment by Amazon? Do you consider the Amazon Sales Rank of the book? If so, how? If a book is not available on Fulfillment by Amazon but has a decent ranking, is it a good idea to send your book to Amazon so you can charge more than you would if you were fulfilling the order yourself? I'm a teacher who's selling new and used teacher resource books, textbooks, brand new student workbooks, chapter books, etc. My books are currently priced between 3.99 - 99.00 and I have about 300 to sell. I'd really like to utilize FBA for some of my book sales because I know the Super Saver Shipping option is a great incentive for buyers. I'd appreciate any advise from new and/or veteran sellers. Thanks so much for reading!

Posted on Sep 18, 2012 11:27:30 AM PDT
I just realized that I posted this in the costumer section. Sorry!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Textbook forum (136 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Textbook forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions