Customer Discussions > The Hunger Games forum

Team Gale Shirts

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-18 of 18 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 3, 2012 7:41:22 AM PST
Sydney says:
What happend to the shirts with Gale's face on them? I looked and the ones for Peeta are gone too.
Your reply to Sydney's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on Mar 9, 2012 3:46:36 PM PST
Funky Fred says:
I think they just have shirts that say either "team gale" or "team peeta" Btw im team gale!!! and i love the hunger games!!!!!

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 1:06:32 PM PDT
Cici says:
um hello? gale isn't even the hunger games. he just wait for katniss and kisses her?? Peeta is better with katniss, BTW.

Posted on Mar 11, 2012 2:40:35 PM PDT
W. Westphal says:
They are both good choices.

Posted on Mar 12, 2012 6:53:44 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 13, 2012 6:03:08 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 13, 2012 6:03:30 PM PDT
Chris B. says:
Um, spoiler alert? I haven't even read book 3 yet. Thanks a lot. :)

Just kidding, it's not that big of a deal...

Posted on Mar 17, 2012 7:15:11 AM PDT
S. Rodriguez says:
Please guys this is not Twilight we don't have Sparkly vampires running a muck!!!

Posted on Mar 22, 2012 11:40:33 AM PDT
LumosCat says:
Meep
They need to make more team gale shirts and less team peeta shirts :/

Posted on Mar 23, 2012 7:23:34 PM PDT
Livie says:
?!?!??!?!?!?!?!? This is NOT Twilight!!!!! Hello, wake up and smell Peeta's cheese bread! I love Peeta but in case any of you don't recall all of the mess that went down over Twilight at various middle and high schools, we don't need history to repeat itself. I also don't thin that Suzanne Collins intended for there to be any actual rivaly between Gale and Peers. Mathias also loves both of them equally.

***SPOILER ALERT***

In case you don't recall Mockingjay, Katniss also never even really chooses either of them. Gale was her true partner in grime, but Peers was the boy with the bread.

Posted on Mar 25, 2012 4:41:02 PM PDT
C. Leon Ruiz says:
If you feel the need to go down the Team Peeta/Team Gale route then congratulations! You have epically missed the point of these books.

Posted on Mar 26, 2012 2:47:33 PM PDT
W. Westphal says:
SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all realize that there is much more to this book series.. This is not just another romance people! This is about our society and what it might become if we don't change. This is about reality tv and the fact that there are sik people who can't tell the difference between fiction and reality, and so they get entertained with watching people suffer. This is also about staying who you are despite what may be happening.

That being said, Gale and Peeta are both good people. People like to attack Gale because Peeta is "hotter". Remember, (SPOILS AHEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Gale saves hundreds of people including Prim and her mother.

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 7:57:41 AM PDT
C. A. Metz says:
First of all I lOVE Peeta but i dont necessarily think hes hotter i think there both hot i just thought that these books would be beyond all of this because of the fact that they arent about a romance and her hole inner conflict about Gale vs. Peeta is such a small part of it. Plus i thought its audience would be a little beyond that too. But thank you everyone for proving me wrong. SPOILER ALERT!!! Btw it was gales bomb that killed prim i just want to point that out.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 27, 2012 1:40:06 PM PDT
W. Westphal says:
SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So? He didn't bomb her. Of course the rebels needed weapons to fight the far more powerful Capitol. It is not his fault that Coin used them that way.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 29, 2012 2:30:32 PM PDT
S. Morgan says:
Oh i know! I was so happy for them!

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 3:43:37 PM PDT
101 says:
Listen guys, I mean come on, you are missing the whole lesson of the the story! It's not another romance novel like Twilight, this really does have a lesson!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:17:22 PM PST
Exactly, Team Gale!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:17:23 PM PST
Exactly, Team Gale!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:18:24 PM PST
Gales bomb kills Prim but I'm still Team Gale.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the The Hunger Games forum (21 discussions)

ARRAY(0xaab20e88)

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Hunger Games forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  18
Initial post:  Mar 3, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 18, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions