Initial post: Jun 1, 2012 1:33:10 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 17, 2013 7:02:17 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 4:20:07 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jun 2, 2012 11:18:59 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 3:37:27 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jun 8, 2012 3:39:29 PM PDT]

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 3:40:53 PM PDT
Rafael says:
All of Thomas Kirkwood's novels are reduced for the summer from $5.99 to $.99. You really won't be able to put them down! He also has written a hilarious book featuring an Italian James Bond under the pen name Tommy Vilar. The bad guy is as bad as they come - unforgettable!

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 4:39:20 PM PDT
Miss M says:
This one is down to .99 from 4.99, from Oceanview Publishing:

Stealing Trinity - Ward Larsen
Larsen (The Perfect Assassin) links the torpedoing of the USS Indianapolis shortly after the ship delivers an atomic bomb to the island of Tinian in the South Pacific to a Nazi plot in his second thriller, set in the waning days of WWII. Maj. Michael Thatcher, a tenacious British officer whose job is to hunt down Nazi spies, is intrigued when the words Manhattan Project come up in one of his interrogations. Meanwhile, in Germany, Col. Hans Gruber knows that a sleeper spy, Die Wespe, who's been working on the atomic bomb project in Los Alamos, must be smuggled out of the U.S. with his stolen plans so that those Nazis who survive the war can rearm and continue their goal of world domination.

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 5:42:20 AM PDT
Mitis Green says:
Nurse Becky Gets Shot - Thriller by Gary Baker is selling for 99c - a good read

Posted on Jun 13, 2012 6:19:52 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 13, 2012 6:41:10 AM PDT
Recently, a couple of John R. Maxim's Bannerman series ebooks have been offered for free. At the moment they're back up to their regular $9.95 price but several are free to read for Prime members. I loved this series when it was originally published in the 90's and they're still among my favorites. I wouldn't buy them at $9.95 but for those who are Prime members, they're well-worth reading. This is the first book in the series:
The Bannerman Solution (The Bannerman Series)

As for current free offerings, here are a couple that I've just downloaded. I haven't read them yet but both authors are established, professional writers and the books look interesting and have been well-reviewed by others.
The Night of Knives
Two Shots

Also, on another thread, someone recommended this book:
Where the Devil Can't Go (Kiszka and Kershaw Book 1)
It's priced at only $1.50 and looks great. I've just downloaded it and look forward to reading it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2012 9:08:54 AM PDT
LovingNYC says:
The Dark Road Home by T.H. Kendle is a freebie this weekend. It's a thriller suspense with a supernatural twist. Good reviews so far, and I enjoyed it quite a bit.

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 8:13:19 AM PDT
Miss M says:
In case anybody missed it - todays's Kindle Daily Deal is Jack Higgins' The Eagle Has Landed, for $1.99:

The Eagle Has Landed (Liam Devlin)

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 8:29:07 AM PDT
cave76 says:
I just downloaded 'The Rock Hole' by Reavis Z. Wortham for $0.99. Haven't started to read it yet so I can say if it suits my taste or not. (There were good reviews on Amazon but the proof is in the pudding for me.)

Posted on Jun 21, 2012 10:58:19 AM PDT
Sick, by Brett Battles and Blake Crouch, is on the freebie list today. While I haven't read Sick, I have read most of Battles' work and enjoyed it. His Quinn series is really pretty good.

Sick (A Project Eden Thriller)

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 21, 2012 11:43:09 AM PDT
cave76 says:
I don't know where, in cyberspace, my comment went --- but thanks for the tip. I've downloaded it and look forward to reading it.

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 2:54:21 PM PDT
On the Kindle freebie list today, Flat Crazy by Ben Rehder. I have read all of the John Marlin novels and recommend them to anyone who enjoys a laugh while reading.

Flat Crazy: Blanco County Mysteries

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 8:37:09 PM PDT
Eves of DestructionSelling for just 99 cents. There is nothing better than a good mystery...and this new book, by this new author, is certainly a good....make that a great....mystery novel. Every great mystery story has a plot you can truly enjoy, just the right amount of character development and a few twists here and there. Eves of Destruction has all of that and more. I highly recommend this book. Now that I have finished it, I look forward to what this author will write next and I am eagerly awaiting to see if this novel gets adapted for the silver screen. It would make a terrific blockbuster! Fantastic book!

Posted on Jun 24, 2012 8:45:58 PM PDT
Miss M says:
This pre-order from HarperCollins is available for .99:

Spycatcher with a Bonus Excerpt - Matthew Dunn

For a limited time and a special price, follow intelligence agent Will Cochrane-working on a joint mission for the CIA and MI6-as he tracks and attempts to capture a brilliant and ruthless Iranian spy in this extraordinary international espionage thriller.

Plus, receive the first seven chapters of real life former field officer Matthew Dunn's new Will Cochrane thriller, Sentinel, available wherever books are sold August 7, 2012

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 24, 2012 9:42:32 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 17, 2013 7:02:31 PM PDT]

Posted on Jul 12, 2013 3:52:52 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 12, 2013 3:52:56 PM PDT]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Thriller forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  17
Initial post:  Jun 1, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 12, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions