Customer Discussions > Top Reviewers forum

Off Topic- Becky's super secret story from her college days she doesn't want us to know about

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 401-425 of 605 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2012 7:16:30 PM PDT
NyiNya says:
Which is how the lad pronounced the name of his Flemish caretaker, a Jesuit known as "Le Monque, Curt Bonn," who was kind to the boy despite young Jason's speech impediment, resulting from three rows of front teeth and a tongue shaped like a toe.

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 7:30:43 PM PDT
Wandrwoman says:
That toe shaped tongue allowed Jason to be particularly adept at eating jelly donuts.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2012 7:52:50 PM PDT
NyiNya says:
But it placed him at a great disadvantage when trying to blow bubbles with his tongue, causing his mother to abandon him in the forest, where he would have starved, but for the mercy of a passing meerkat, who took the befanged and hideous child in her jaws and dropped him at the feet of the kindly, yet demented Le Monque Curt.

Posted on Jun 7, 2012 7:55:02 PM PDT
NyiNya says:
*Ooops, I know I didn't wait for two people to post, but nobody is posting. And I have a plot. I do, A Story Line. Okay, not a good one, but it's something.*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2012 11:54:14 PM PDT
*You are fine, NN. I changed it to waiting for one person awhile back. No dungeon for you this time!*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 7, 2012 11:56:00 PM PDT
He grew up in some backwoods place no one has heard of in the Appalachian mountains, learning to read and write by candle light which is how the issue of fire starting began.

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 6:02:49 AM PDT
Wandrwoman says:
When just a lad of six, he startled the stern but demented le Monque Curt by extinguishing the possum tallow candle by stepping on it with his toe tongue. Mon Dieux! Exclaimed le Monque.

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 10:06:04 AM PDT
NyiNya says:
LeMonque Curt was all set to exhibit is toe-tongued fire-stubbing prodigy to the Crowned Heas and Courts of Europe when the Abbot stepped in, examined the boy and said "Species of idiot, that is not a toe, you have simple curled your tongue into a cylinder and have a plastic bottle cap stuck to the tip," and with that, he smacked the child about the head, simultensously unfurling the tongue, loosening the bottle cap, and damaging that part of Jason's brain that said "No, You Must Not Kill Teenage Camp Counsellors."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 10:08:34 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jun 8, 2012 10:13:59 AM PDT
NyiNya says:
*Phew, I'm glad, MOTDP. Prison as really horrible. I thoughtI might put together a jail kit just in case it happened again...but I finished reading "Papillion" and did not like the traditional methods that are apparently in vogue with prisoners for transporting property to prison. I had been planning to take a couple of sandwiches, my Suduku book, two pencils and earplugs in case Miss Nose Noise also becomes incarcerated (and where is she, i wonder, out scaring Trumpeter Swans, Laughing Hyenas and Howler Monkeys with her Nasal Emissions?) in a paper sack. But after reading about the proper way to bring stuff with you when exiled, I thought maybe I would skip the pencils. And the sandwiches.*

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 8:27:48 PM PDT
Wandrwoman says:
:-p Oh no! You must NEVER skip the sandwiches when you are going to jail, especially if they are the little tea sandwiches or perhaps pastrami on seeded rye with good mustard. Also, don't forget a harmonica and a steel file. :-p

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 8:36:59 PM PDT
Wandrwoman says:
The vicious slap to the back of the boy's head caused the bottle cap to fly off his tongue at such a great velocity that it struck LeMonque Curt directly between the eyes where it became lodged permanently. Henceforth, anyone looking at LeMonque Curt's forhead would see a small blue disk with the words "4˘ off" written on it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 10:06:56 PM PDT
*Those :-p things don't fly. Go back to asterisks naughty Wandrwoman!*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 10:10:28 PM PDT
*NN, my advice would be to seal whatever you take in Ziplock Clear Reclosable ~ 2 ML Bags. They work wonders! Might not help with your pencil problem, though.*

Posted on Jun 8, 2012 10:13:44 PM PDT
Jason was relieved to finally have his tongue back to normal and LeMonque Curt thought it best to send him somewhere he could learn to play with other kids his age which just so happened to be......summer camp, but it didn't go quite as well as he planned.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 10:38:49 PM PDT
NyiNya says:
*I still don't want to bring sandwiches. They'd be squooshed. Now I am afraid I have set everyone to thinking what food would be best if you had t carry it around up your butt in a plastic bag. And beleve me, that is not a good place for your mind to be.*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2012 10:40:27 PM PDT
NyiNya says:
Jason still had the triple layer of front teeth and, combined with the unibrow and the smell of ketchup that clung to him made the other campers shun him and, occasionally, pelt him with sandwiches they had squashd between their buttocks.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012 2:42:02 AM PDT
*Bananas?*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012 2:44:22 AM PDT
Which is how he begun to learn kung fu fighting because blocking all those fliying sandwiches was kind of like the "wax on wax off" thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 9, 2012 10:35:47 PM PDT
cathyr says:
*Definitely nothing with chocolate. Far too confusing.*

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 11:12:06 AM PDT
Wandrwoman says:
@ Ok, my high school reunion is over (I was voted "Girl most likely to have an IRS audit and who wastes too much time on Amazon." I now have 10 minutes before I have to get dressed for a fancy wedding. Not sure which direction to go here, so will just kinda make a spur of the moment choice.@

Posted on Jun 10, 2012 11:21:28 AM PDT
Wandrwoman says:
Eventually, Jason became quite adept at tether balll, canoeing, and extreme spitting through his triple set of teeth.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 12:56:09 PM PDT
Ursiform says:
*Which reunion?*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 2:10:30 PM PDT
Cynthia says:
*{GASP} I do hope you're not asking a woman her age???? NOW you're gonna see a fire breathing dragon!*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 2:40:08 PM PDT
Ursiform says:
*But I'm not asking how old she was when she graduated!*

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 10, 2012 2:57:34 PM PDT
Cynthia says:
*Since it's equally impolite to question a gentleman's intelligence or math abilities I won't comment further. Now pass the inmate sandwiches.*
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Top Reviewers forum
Participants:  18
Total posts:  605
Initial post:  May 30, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions