Best Books of the Month Shop Costumes Learn more nav_sap_plcc_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Grocery Introducing Handmade New Kitchen Scale from AmazonBasics Amazon Gift Card Offer redoaks redoaks redoaks  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Kids Halloween
Customer Discussions > Toys forum

New LEGO products?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 27, 2012 11:25:41 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 27, 2012 11:45:35 AM PST
Rabid D says:
LEGO has a sponsored site where creators can submit a proposal for LEGO products. There is a proposal for a LOZ line of LEGOs (personally, I love the idea) nearing the 2000 vote mark. Once it gets to 10,000 votes a LEGO team will review the idea and possibly decide to design & produce the line. Pretty cool idea. Lots of interesting ideas on the site Check it out here:
Your reply to Rabid D's post:
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)

Posted on Jan 27, 2012 9:51:58 PM PST
Oh man that'll be tough to do since Nintendo sold the Mario license to a toy company already (I think the Mariokart sets are Megabloks brand)

Posted on Jan 29, 2012 5:02:41 PM PST
DK says:
what is LOZ?

Posted on Jan 29, 2012 7:42:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 29, 2012 7:44:05 PM PST
bordersj2 says:
I believe it stands for Legend of Zelda. At some point there was some discussion on the Nintendo license but i honestly don't see that happening.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 30, 2012 9:04:01 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 30, 2012 9:22:32 AM PST
Rabid D says:
Yeah, Mario license was sold to Kinex actually. But Zelda & Mario are not the same license. Seems unlikely, but a cool thought...

Sorry, DK. Yes LOZ stands for Legend of Zelda.

Posted on Jan 31, 2012 9:39:42 AM PST
It looks like they are already putting out the main things I would suggest. Marvel superheroes and Lord of the Rings sets, both out in 2012.

Posted on Mar 14, 2012 11:48:17 AM PDT
SleepwalkeR says:
Yea, it's a great site. There is a LOT of unoriginal things there, unfortunately. I went there because my son saw it on G4tv and told me. Of all the things I have seen, there is this neat project "Green Guardians", that I started supporting. you DO have to sign up first, but it's quick. It's got a neat theme and characters(my kids thought they were Lego sets already), and I like the vehicles that he has so far too. the one thing I learned to not like about it, is that a lot of "ideas" are just product lines that are already successful(Star Wars, duh). Not a lot of thought out, original things.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 20, 2012 10:29:28 AM PDT
bordersj2 says:
One lego fansite I actually joined is brickset. They were promoting a Cuusoo set that was largely based off the old Western Theme lego had in the 90's, but done in a more modular fashion. Looked pretty cool too. It's a great and pretty cool concept overall (cuusoo) IMO.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Toys forum (347 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Toys forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Jan 27, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions