Customer Discussions > Toys forum

People have forgotten that cost and value are variable - if you don't already agree with me, this post is too long so you should probably just go ahead and not read it

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-52 of 52 posts in this discussion
Posted on Feb 23, 2012 10:46:16 PM PST
Anth says:
Holy crap on a stick.

Did I just read "All that comes to mind is a saying from a great wise man - Forrest Gump." ???

I think I've died and gone to hell. Thank god we're not quoting idiots like Einstein or Hawking or Kim Ung-Yong or Garry Kasparov.

And Robert - SFP did give some interesting examples at the end of Page 1, and all you chose to focus on was a cheeky comment. Turning the entire focus of his post onto that showed that you really didn't have much of a response to his posts. Low blow - agreed. But why not argue the points instead of getting unglued over 3 words?

I, for one am curious about how capitalism is tearing this country down. If you've got a point, make it. But greed isn't illegal, so really, I'm trying to figure out where you're coming from, and it's not very clear.

Posted on Mar 1, 2012 11:40:49 AM PST
W. Allen says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Toys forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  52
Initial post:  Feb 13, 2012
Latest post:  Mar 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions