Customer Discussions > TV Series forum

Would like info on General Hospital

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 3, 2013 9:25:11 AM PST
Lynda says:
I used to watch ABC soaps almost religiously. I eventually was able to wean myself from that addiction and GH was the last to go.

A little while ago, I saw on advertisements, that Robin Scorpio had died. I tuned in for a few weeks to find out what had happened. I'm still not real sure what caused her demise but I was surprised that she was gone.

Now, just the other day, I saw an advertisement for Y & R that says Steve Burton will be joining their cast. Again, I was shocked. Jason was always a favorite. I watched an episode and, while I didn't learn anything about Jason, I was shocked to see that Ned and AJ are back.

Can anyone give me a brief synopsis of what's going on in Port Charles? I would be much obliged . 😉

Posted on Feb 5, 2013 7:16:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2013 7:48:39 AM PST
mack says:
Robin is alive ! She isn't dead at all. Jack's brother Jerry is holding Robin captive. She's very much alive! They haven't found yet. Robert found her at this mental hospital but was injected with something and is in a coma now.. And Anna was there also and found Duke Lavery alive and well. First Faison had Robin. He was caught and put in jail. Frisco, and Lucy's Doc is on GH for a little while. You should watch it
again ! It's really good! Genie Francis will be on GH 2/11 (mon. ) Laura ! You should start watching GH again The 50th Anniversary is coming up in April. They are bringing Scotty back soon & Laura is on already! WATCH A MUST
SEE GH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 5, 2013 8:26:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 5, 2013 8:29:18 PM PST
Lynda says:
Oh, heck! Now you've got me jonesin' for GH!! Robin is alive?! And Robert, Anna and Duke are back? (I guess I knew Anna was back already.) I can't believe Frisco and Lucy are also back.

So, what happened to Jason? I am going to try to watch it at least a couple of times a week but, in case they don't mention him, I would appreciate a little tidbit on him. Was he killed off or did he just ride into the sunset?

Thank you very much for posting, Mack. I was afraid no one was going to reply.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 8, 2013 1:45:45 PM PST
mack says:
Jason was killed off and Steve Burton went on a different soap which is Y&R... Genie Francis will be back on GH (mon. 2/11)...Laura Spencer And Bobbie Spencer will be back also(don't know when about Bobbie)... Frisco was on this week........................... And your welcome!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 12, 2013 7:51:31 AM PST
mack says:
WATCH GH AGAIN A MUST SEE! 50th Anniversary is coming up! A lot of good characters from the past are coming
back! Blackie, Scotty, Bobbie Spencer,Laura,Frisco ETC.............

Posted on Apr 16, 2013 11:40:32 AM PDT
Lynda says:
mack, I have been really having a good time watching GH and 50th anniversary and I thank you for encouraging me.

I would like to offer a strong warning: If you happen to end up in a deep freeze, it seems molecules completely rearrange themselves and you will thaw looking like someone else entirely! 😬

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2013 6:02:13 AM PDT
LL™ says:
Lynda,

I haven´t watched General Hospital since college...the "Luke & Laura" days when everyone on campus would tune in at the cafeteria, it was fun! I was following the 50th anniversary event on Face Book.

On a totally unrelated note....are you typing on a MAC or Windows computer...Your emoticons show up here and I have never seen them on Amazon and I wondered how you post them !?!

:-)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 27, 2013 8:12:57 PM PDT
Lynda says:
Hi LL!

I was free and clear from soaps for a good long time but mack and the anniversary ads sucked me right back in!

I am using an iPad so I guess that would be MAC? I know so little about such as that. There are a bunch of emoticons and stuff like that. I don't know if they all show up. They don't work on face book though. There 's another mystery. 😐

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2013 11:00:19 AM PDT
LL™ says:
Lynda,

Yes, the iPad is definitely MAC, it must be the keyboard, which is similar to the iPhone and both have the same emoticons, thanks for replying!

Back to GH! 😄

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 28, 2013 1:51:23 PM PDT
Lynda says:
Why, soitenly! Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk! 😋

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2013 9:01:34 AM PDT
ozzy says:
GH ROCKS! Enjoy watching it again!

In reply to an earlier post on May 22, 2013 4:39:02 PM PDT
Lynda says:
Hi! I know you from the "AMC - OLTL" conversation, right?

Thanks! I am not watching as religiously as I once did. It seems a few episodes can be missed without completely losing track of what's going on. Well.. I was going to say that I caught up remarkably easily while watching during that anniversary schedule. Of course, that doesn't really count since all the old-timers were there to help me out! 😄
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the TV Series forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
***BITTEN*** 3 3 hours ago
best tv shows made in australia 2020 13 hours ago
Better Call Saul 164 1 day ago
Justified or not? 502 1 day ago
The Blacklist 102 1 day ago
Orphan Black 52 1 day ago
Flash/Arrow spin-off series 3 1 day ago
Penny Dreadful/Salem 28 2 days ago
***Outlander*** 2 2 days ago
Bates Motel 465 3 days ago
The Flash 54 4 days ago
Wolf Hall 26 5 days ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Feb 3, 2013
Latest post:  May 22, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions