Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > TV Series forum

Hallmark Movies at times difficult to find: which movie favorites are you seeking?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 31 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 10, 2008 11:59:12 AM PST
Throughout most of our viewing TV lives, we have grown-up watching Hallmark Movies and that usually means a special stamp of sorts.
With that in mind, in each passing year, we fans have developed some favorites. But I have noticed in the last 5-7 years, there are some Hallmark Movies to buy & others harder to find to buy and one comes to mind very easilyand it is one of the newer titles: Wild Hearts.
At Amazon.com, everytime I type up Wild Hearts, Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken pops up instead--which is a good movie as well, but I'm not looking for that, it's the other; Richard Thomas stars.
Is this the fault of Hallmark or Amazon.com? Or is it both?
As always without question with Hallmark Movies, Wild Hearts is a good family movie.
How long does one have to wait to see their favorite Movies on DVD? There are some still in VHS & some being dropped from the manufactures.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2008 12:31:03 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 11, 2008 12:31:47 AM PST
Iceblue says:
Hi, I watched a couple Hallmark movies, one last week called "Breathing Lessons" with Joanne Woodward and James Garner, and another one tonight called "To Dance With the White Dog" with Hume Cronyn and Jessica Tandy. On the videotapes where I taped them, that is. Anyway, I really like Hallmark movies and I'd watch them again and again. Why, I even watched the Hallmark commercials and I usually skip them. They're very heartwarming and we really need more of them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2008 7:58:48 AM PST
shelly v says:
I really liked one titled Wedding Daze - it's less of the usual Hallmark schmaltz and more of the fluff and fun but still heartwarming. It stars John Larroquette as a father about to marry off all 3 of his daughters on the same day and also stars French Stewart and Karen Valentine. Very funny and cute movie. I tried finding it to buy but no luck.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2008 8:12:44 AM PST
Shelly - if you have a Wish List with Amazon.com--go there to do your search & go under Movies/TV and type up Wedding Daze. It will pop up; it's the one in pink.
I have seen this movie, it is very cute.
I just search it for you, so go get it girl.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 25, 2008 9:11:21 AM PST
It's available on ioffer.com (an alternative to ebay):
http://www.ioffer.com/i/Wedding-Daze-Karen-Valentine-John-Larroquette-DVD-81131051

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 24, 2008 5:15:16 AM PST
shelly v says:
Thanks Patricia and Stephen!

Posted on Jul 24, 2010 9:10:08 PM PDT
Well, it still holds true, still kind of hard to find a Hallmark movie. Even the new ones that are aired.
A little while ago, I attempted to look for You Lucky Dog & Meet My Mom.
Hopefully in a short time, the wait won't be long.

Posted on Jul 24, 2010 9:18:52 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
I love the MYSTERY WOMAN movies on Hallmark. 3 of them are sold, but I would love it if the other 9 or so would be sold, as well. :(

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2010 9:26:45 PM PDT
Yes, I agree. And what about the other Mystery Movies?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2010 9:30:42 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
Ummm, I don't know think I've watched the others. Jane Doe is one, right? I haven't watched any of those. Have you? Are they good?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 24, 2010 9:40:03 PM PDT
Yes they are. The 3rd. one is called McBride w/John Larquette.

Posted on Nov 8, 2010 12:15:19 AM PST
Hello everyone!
Boy, it took me quite a while to locate this discussion. I thought for sure I'd have to create another one, but suddenly it finally appeared.
Well, still unable to find Hallmark movie Wild Hearts w/Richard Thomas.
And I'm not sure, but I think The Hallmark Channel will soon be airing 2 new Good Witch movies; if that's the case, I wish Hallmark would release No. 2---The Good Witch's Garden. They sure toddle a lot when it comes to releasing their movies.

Posted on Nov 8, 2010 12:18:11 AM PST
PlanetHell says:
I want to find Sarah Plain And Tall, Skylark, and At Winter's End not for a hefty pricetag.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2010 12:37:30 AM PST
You might have to wait for a re-release.
Yeah, those movie/DVD companies think they're so smart. They'll wise-up though when they catch-on that no one's bitin'

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2011 1:56:55 PM PST
mack says:
I Agree with you!!!!!!!!!!! And if by chance they put it on T V, it's on for only one showing............ Whoknows when it will br on again..Other movies are repeated a million times , except the one you waant to see!!!!!!!!!! Amazon does not carry it..Can't find on Hallmark movies...And it is suppose to be a hallmark movie!!!!!!!!!!!!! Annoyed!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2011 1:57:50 PM PST
mack says:
I Agree

Posted on Feb 17, 2011 12:42:06 PM PST
A. Vernon says:
I'd like "The Love Letter" on DVD, with Campbell Scott and Jennifer Jason Leigh. Or if they would even show it once in a while so I could enjoy it again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2011 10:25:51 AM PDT
C. Hall says:
I caught this on DVD from my library and think it is just an AWESOME romance story.

The Magic of Ordinary Days - Hallmark

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 8:17:44 AM PST
Kathleen says:
When will Wild Hearts come out on DVD. It's a feel good movie. I have been looking for it for a long time. Everyone has their favorites and most you can find on DVD. Why not Wild Hearts. Hallmark is so good about putting their movies out on DVD why not Wild Hearts? Will keep looking!!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 4, 2012 12:31:06 PM PST
Hi Kathy,

I guess one thing the fans could do is write to Hallmark and put the pressure on them.
I have noticed that a few of their movies have not been released on DVD; as to why----your guess is good as mine.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 3, 2013 12:52:35 PM PDT
ozzy says:
Have you tried Amazon lately?

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 5, 2013 4:55:53 PM PDT
@Patricia Gross

I've noticed that some of the ones that have been shown on the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel have different titles when they are released on DVD. For instance Meet My Mom is titled Soldier Love Story.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 6, 2013 1:45:07 PM PDT
ozzy says:
Correct! I have this movie A Soldier Love Story... I forgot why two different titles for the same movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 14, 2015 9:49:07 PM PDT
Steven says:
It seem although they don't like the name of 'WILD" because there is one I have been looking for with Kenny Rogers Stared in called WILD HORSES, I was told it was a make for TV as well as Wild Dreams, I also love it. I just wish they would read how people feel and what they like, even if it was made for TV

Posted on Apr 1, 2016 10:39:10 PM PDT
Steven says:
Hey if you are still looking for wild hearts then go to "FEDCO DIRECT" i just found it and bough on there myself to night..
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the TV Series forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
*★* The Hollywood Hot Tub *★* 4370 28 seconds ago
best tv shows made in australia 2737 32 minutes ago
`*`*The Tour de France*`*` 86 34 minutes ago
Tic-Tac-Toe 2786 44 minutes ago
for fans of Classic Television 823 12 hours ago
What TV Commercials do you L*O*V*E*??? 688 14 hours ago
The Love Boat is a way more important boat than the S.S. Minnow! 29 14 hours ago
Person of Interest 27 16 hours ago
`*`*Svengoolie*`*` 37 17 hours ago
What TV Commercials do you Hate? 364 20 hours ago
National Geographic Channel 1 21 hours ago
-What Are You Listening To- 1126 1 day ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  13
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  Nov 10, 2008
Latest post:  Apr 21, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions