Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > TV Series forum

What TV Commercials do you L*O*V*E*???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 691 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:03:37 AM PDT
J.B. Taylor says:
I'm glad you liked them. I got quite the chuckle out of them both, despite the first one being weird.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:04:21 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 9:12:00 AM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:13:15 AM PDT
J.B. Taylor says:
No Problem. I like this forum topic and want to see it flourish. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:15:21 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 24, 2012 9:16:52 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:16:55 AM PDT
J.B. Taylor says:
I like it. I might have to use that the next time I see Daniel Craig on TV *Swoon*

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:21:20 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:22:28 AM PDT
J.B. Taylor says:
She's a lucky bit** for getting him and he's a lucky bastar* for getting her. *Sigh* Life isn't fair sometimes.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:23:41 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:25:17 AM PDT
J.B. Taylor says:
I'm a big fan of hers a s well.

later. :)

Posted on Oct 24, 2012 9:26:25 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 24, 2012 9:28:11 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:27:20 AM PDT
J.B. Taylor says:
That's a great movie. You didn't like it?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:28:23 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:30:07 AM PDT
J.B. Taylor says:
The Mummy.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:33:22 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 24, 2012 9:36:35 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:40:22 AM PDT
J.B. Taylor says:
lol. I'm not sure what happended to Oded Fehr. I haven't seen him in a movie in a while.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:42:33 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 24, 2012 9:44:27 AM PDT
J.B. Taylor says:
I know that. lol ;-) I meant movies. I haven't seen him in one of those in a while.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 7:16:16 AM PDT
SB, so glad you saw it. Now every time I see it I think of you!!! It's very clever, I think.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 7:25:54 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 7:26:47 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 7:26:16 AM PDT
SB, If this is the commercial I am thinking of, yes, I do have exterience with children being out of control. I use to take my 3 yr old son an dbaby daughter to a fun resturant in Brighton, MIchigan. One day we had to wait. I told son to just stand by me and it would take very long. He decided to run all around the resturant (which everyone thought was "so cute") yelling like the banchee. I told him several times to stop. Not much I could do with a little baby. So when it was time for us to sit down, we went to the table and son was all ready to order. I said, "No, we are leaving" He really threw a fit. So I'm carting baby and dragging son down these upsale city streets with everyone looking at me like I was some sort of evil mother. Got both kids in the car and started home. He kept screaming and crying, "go back!!"...after about 2 miles I pulled the car over to the side of the road, stopped, turned around and in my most demanding voice told him, "Listen to me young man, How dare you act like you have had no raising at all and how DARE you embarress me in front of all those people...you know they think I'm a really bad mother, now. Do you understand!? (a small little "yes ma" comes from his mouth). One more thing my dear son, IT WILL BE A COLD DAY IN HELL before I would ever take you back to that resturant." Got back on the road and we went home. I never took him back to that resturant until he was about 22 or so.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 9:14:49 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 9:16:53 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 10:02:50 AM PDT
Sooo Bittersweet...it is one of my proud moments. Would have been so easy to look the other way when he wasn't obeying me and was being "so cute" with the other patrons. He turned out to be a good kid. I home schooled him from 6th grade on. He and I are very close. He lives in Big Rapids, Michigan, where he attends school and works. He is 24 in a few days! Halloween boy! Big birthday/Hallowenn party every year! So much fun...I miss those parties.

Posted on Oct 25, 2012 11:15:07 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 25, 2012 11:18:39 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 25, 2012 11:18:16 AM PDT
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the TV Series forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
*★* The Hollywood Hot Tub *★* 4427 27 minutes ago
Team Ninja Warrior 105 50 minutes ago
Which shows that premiered this season are you enjoying the most, and which shows (new or not) are you sorry will not be returning? 26 51 minutes ago
-What Are You Listening To- 1129 3 hours ago
OT: Word Game!! 19 4 hours ago
Tic-Tac-Toe 2794 4 hours ago
When watching Mash realize that North Korean mass-murderer Kim II Sung started the entire Korean War 118 22 hours ago
True book (Snapping of the American Mind) shows Harvard tests showing parental neglect causes homosexuality 83 22 hours ago
Get the great Benny Hill Complete and Unadulterated Megaset here at amazon! Hill's show was considered better than Monty Python by two UHF stations (WOR and WLVI)---I agree! 255 22 hours ago
Person of Interest 28 22 hours ago
The Flash 99 1 day ago
`Scream` 27 1 day ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  43
Total posts:  691
Initial post:  Oct 17, 2012
Latest post:  3 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions