Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS
Customer Discussions > TV Series forum

Big Brother

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2011 11:22:24 AM PDT
gambitrmp says:
Liz,

You're funny & I agree that Dom may've been okay if not for talking to Shelly or for that matter not throwing POV. He spelled a 9 letter word when throwing it? Maybe he could've got his own azz off the block & who knows maybe Rachael would've then gone with Jeff & Jordan as replacements. Dom probably wouldn't have said anything to Shelly if he weren't on the block so Daniele may've gotten away with it if Dom weren't a darn little kid.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2011 11:23:54 AM PDT
Green Meanie says:
So you are telling me that you don't go to other sites.You stick exclusively in the Amazon Forums?

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2011 11:25:02 AM PDT
Green Meanie says:
Well I'm used to getting Hen Pecked here.Bok..Bok..Bok..Bok.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2011 11:26:06 AM PDT
Green Meanie says:
I'm rooting for Rachel to get voted off.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2011 12:49:57 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 18, 2012 1:36:04 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2011 12:52:56 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 18, 2012 1:36:05 PM PDT]

Posted on Jul 29, 2011 10:45:30 PM PDT
Green Meanie says:
You and Allie sound like some bots as in artificial intelligence.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2011 2:07:09 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 16, 2011 10:12:35 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2011 9:34:23 PM PDT
Hi David:

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of Rachel's either. Although she's a tough competitor, she lets her emotions affect her game play. And it's never pretty when she has one of her meltdowns.

Posted on Jul 31, 2011 10:45:56 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 16, 2011 10:12:38 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2011 10:57:40 AM PDT
Green Meanie says:
She may be the next to go.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 31, 2011 12:32:07 PM PDT
Hmmm...I don't know...she's a pretty tough competitor so she may be able to hang tough (at least that's how she was able to stay in the house for so long the first time she played BB.) I think the 4 vets are going to go after Daniele next...because she betrayed them.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2011 3:30:21 AM PDT
Allie says:
Jay~ thank you for the nice compliment. I'm not sure how long I'm keeping my hair like this. It's a lot of upkeep but it's a fun to change from time to time.

Wow I haven't spoken to Missy in ages! I know there are music sharing forums which she likes to frequent so maybe she just decided to give up on us! :( LOL

So how's retail these days? Picking up I hope but I suspect not. Most people I know are either broke or they're scared of lay offs. Even public school teachers aren't immune to this economy. Afterall, public revenue pays their salaries. In a bad economy like this... less revenue from the private sector is flowing in to the gov't coffers... that means less money for public funds. So many public workers can't understand that concept. They think they should be immune to an economic downturn.People think the solution is to raise taxes on the rich but that's completely counter intuitive. Rasing taxes on the rich AKA. (the job providers) would just make the economy worse and increase lay offs. When the rich are flush, the rest of us have more money. When the rich are feeling the pinch... so does everyone else. The left likes to mock trickle-down but it is actually just common sense.

Sorry for the rant but that's what I'm dealing with these days. good times.

Posted on Aug 1, 2011 3:45:51 AM PDT
Allie says:
I hope Danielle or Kalia win POV to keep the noms the same.. otherwise Brendchel could still be with us next week. If one of them is taken off the block, the HGs would have to be completely stupid to keep the one still nominated.

Posted on Aug 1, 2011 4:48:37 AM PDT
Allie says:
I love the Commercial Kings on IFC. These guys are so great. You should check out their show. They make local commercials and they're always funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ov1DDjHt8c&NR=1

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2011 4:58:27 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 16, 2011 10:12:42 AM PDT]

Posted on Aug 1, 2011 5:19:33 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 16, 2011 10:12:42 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2011 5:28:30 AM PDT
Allie says:
Jay~ I'll def be on the threads less when sumemr is over but no worries... I'll pop in from time to time to say hello and of course give hugs! :)

As far as the NBA goes, I'm afraid I had a hard time getting into it since Lebron left. I only started watching regularly when the playoffs started because I was rooting so hard against you-know-who. I'm sorry but I'm still bitter about that. Miami is probably going to have to make changes due to the salary cap and have to let one of the big 3 go. I guess of the 3 Bosh is the most expendible. Last year may have been their only oppurtunity to make their big run.

Times are a lot tougher for other people so I guess I shouldn't complain. My job is fairly secure and I have a supportive set of parents who would always help if I needed it. I have considered getting a roomate. I own my house and have 4 bedrooms so I could def bring in some extra income that way. I love my privacy though! I have an idea! How but you just be my sugar daddy? :)

Jay~ you have a good head on your shoulders too! It can't be easy trying to make it in NYC! I would die!

Love the song. Thanks :) Have you seen Lisa Kudrow's version of that? hilarious!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLBUwHT8ce0

Thanks for the help Jay. It means a lot!

Allie

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2011 5:33:23 AM PDT
Hi Allie:

I was surprised that Daniele was able to beat everyone in the HOH competition. I guess she's going after Rachel/Brendan. I'm glad that, for now, she's leaving Jeff and Jordan alone.

Posted on Aug 1, 2011 6:47:11 AM PDT
gambitrmp says:
I'm guessing if Brandon or Rachael would win POV, Rachael comes off since Brandon said he would take her off. Replacement nominee would be Porscha(?) if Danielle keeps her deal Jeff & Jordan. That either splits Rachael & Brendon (preferably) or gets rid of someone who seems alligned with them. At any rate, Danielle would need to put up someone who would vote in thier favor if she wants to break them up so I think Porscha seems like the logical choice assuming the POV is used this week. Should be interesting. I want Rachel gone. Her voice is starting to make my ears bleed. Shelly seems more alligned with Jeff & Jordan so she might not be a vote to save Brandon or Rachel like I think Porscha would be.

Posted on Aug 1, 2011 10:00:46 AM PDT
Green Meanie says:
Octomom Danielle should have nominated Jeff and Brendan.That would have been a Power Move.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2011 10:46:54 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Aug 1, 2011 10:47:23 AM PDT
Allie says:
Yes but I suspect if POV is used, that Jeff will be the replacement. I wasn't very surprsied D won HOH. Those long, excruciating endurance comps always work in favor of the smaller people. The guys are usually the first to drop. The added weight makes endurance more difficult.

I was surprised, however, to see Kalia last so long. She isn't that small but I suspect Danielle may have found a way to withstand that comp better and told Kalia her strategy... as Kalia was standing right next to her. Just a guess.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2011 10:48:10 AM PDT
Allie says:
That would have also been a good choice.

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2011 11:57:25 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Aug 18, 2012 1:36:17 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 1, 2011 5:40:56 PM PDT
I think you're right -- Brendan did say that, if he were to win the POV, he would take Rachel off. But instead of Porsche, I think Daniele may put Jeff up as a pawn. If it was between Brendan or Jeff, people in the house most likely would vote to keep Jeff instead of Brendan. I really think Daniele is gunning for Rachel or Brendan....
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the TV Series forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  5002
Initial post:  Jul 29, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 14, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions