Customer Discussions > TV Series forum

Sons of Anarchy( SOA)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 40 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 30, 2012 4:24:44 PM PDT
mack says:
I like this show & it is very well written too..

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 9:09:14 AM PDT
Is this a Halloween joke???

I watched SOA coincidentally for the first time last night and i liked it too!!!...Ron Pearlman is always good in what ever he plays in anyway...I seemed to recognize several folks that have been missing from my radar for awhile....

Gotta love the Hells Angels anyway...winks*

Posted on Oct 31, 2012 9:10:12 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Nov 1, 2012 5:47:00 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2012 2:01:03 PM PDT
mack says:
I have been watching this show for a while now. And I like it a lot. You should keep watching it's good show. They
have the series on dvd at target if you are interested in catching up on what you have missed.

Posted on Nov 1, 2012 2:55:49 PM PDT
Music Lover says:
I agree. great series. There was a time in Season 2 or 3 where i felt it may have jumped the shark and was about to write it off but it came back really strong with Agent Stahl and then the whole RICO case

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 12:27:12 PM PST
stevign says:
What more proof does Jax need to deliver Clay to Hell's doorstep? In my opinion there is none, Jax already knows Clay killed his old man! I think it's just the writer's way to extend the drama as long as possible by keeping Perlman's character alive. I guess the only real question for the fans now is how would we like to see the bastard die? I think the club should make him do a Thelma & Louise off a cliff on his Harley. YEEEE HAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 11:49:48 AM PST
Music Lover says:
stevign-good point. if Clay somehow survives this season then the show will take a downturn in credibility. yes he's a great villian but there can be earthly explanation left for Jax not killing him

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 2:25:32 PM PST
stevign says:
What would be your "death of choice" for the old buzzard?

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 10:53:52 AM PST
Music Lover says:
I thought of the easy way-for Jax to cut his brake line same way Clay did it to his old man but that doesn't seem fitting enough. I think Jax needs to physically pummel him to death in front of the club(and with their approval). Clay needs to be publicly humiliated first before he dies. After all when someone kills your father, beats up your mother, kills your best friend's father(after having his wife killed), puts a hit on your wife which subsequently leads to her being permanently injured and tries to have you killed, well..when is enough enough?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 1:23:32 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 6, 2012 1:24:00 PM PST
stevign says:
Well they "do" burn, sand or peel any club tats off a member's skin who has been banned. That's a starter.

Posted on Nov 6, 2012 1:26:38 PM PST
Music Lover says:
that's a great appetizer for sure. maybe then a Warriors style beating where the club all circles around and everyone takes turns beating Clay till he's dead

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 6, 2012 5:20:32 PM PST
stevign says:
Didn't they take an X-member up to a roof and push him off?

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 9:53:25 AM PST
Music Lover says:
stevign-yes i think back in Season 2 or maybe that was when they were in Ireland. can't recall specifically but that seems familiar in some dark corner of my mind.

how about they give Clay a cartel style send off-throw two tires over him and then light 'em up.

by the way regarding last night's episode, how do I get my hands on some of Luann's old perfume? that stuff seems pretty powerful

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 12:05:43 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 12:06:00 PM PST
stevign says:
re: "how about they give Clay a cartel style send off-throw two tires over him and then light 'em up."

lolol....Oh man, we "are" gettin' evil aren't we?

re: "by the way regarding last night's episode, how do I get my hands on some of Luann's old perfume? that stuff seems pretty powerful"

I recorded it but haven't seen it yet, I'll let ya know later today or tomorrow.

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 12:45:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 12:46:02 PM PST
Music Lover says:
See what happens when you get two Breaking Bad regular viewers together-pure deviance!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 12:51:59 PM PST
stevign says:
(Embarrassed).....Ah shucks, no need for compliments, you had us at "See".

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 1:02:07 PM PST
stevign says:
http://www.amazon.com/forum/tv%20series?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3GKYVW5D1R0UG&cdMSG=addedToThread&cdPage=1&cdThread=Tx2CHF9Q5V28GA2&newContentID=MxOMDPQK9R5EPB&newContentNum=3#CustomerDiscussionsNRPB

http://www.amazon.com/forum/tv%20series/ref=cm_cd_fp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx3GKYVW5D1R0UG&cdThread=TxQG9LJZVAQU01

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 8:46:53 PM PST
stevign says:
re: "how do I get my hands on some of Luann's old perfume? that stuff seems pretty powerful"

No doubt. I watched the show last night and yeh, I gotta get me some too.

"Luann's Old Perfume"; A little dab'll do ya.

Posted on Nov 9, 2012 2:05:13 PM PST
Does anybody watch THE MOB DOCTOR???...It's along the same lines as SOA

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 5:15:59 PM PST
stevign says:
I've been watching it because it's not bad and there's not much else on at that hour on that night. That being said, I don't see any resemblances between the two.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:10:03 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 6:21:27 PM PST
Hahahah Pumpkin*....Now that you mention it...I guess you are right!!!...It's of the same flavor (in my mind)...The Mob...The Hells Angels...they go hand in hand!!! winks*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:28:42 PM PST
stevign says:
re: "(in my mind)"

Well that was quick and easy, I think we just found the problem. Shall I call Dr. Nick?

http://www.netbrawl.com/uploads/eefc2b2d79835e825627ec53dfc80d45.jpg

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:30:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 6:32:01 PM PST
ROFL....HELL NO!!!....OK...I'll admit it....They are connected in real life!!! I'm NOT craZy after all....winks*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:31:55 PM PST
stevign says:
Oh come on Bitter, you don't need that pesky little thing.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 9, 2012 6:32:37 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 9, 2012 6:33:48 PM PST
What pesky little thing Pumpkin*???

Ooh No...There's only 3 episodes of Revolution left this year!!! Do you watch it???
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  40
Initial post:  Oct 30, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 25, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions