Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Customer Discussions > TV Series forum

Big Brother

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 876-900 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 6:04:37 PM PST
Allie says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 2, 2012 6:51:41 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 2, 2012 9:17:20 AM PST]

Posted on Dec 3, 2012 2:43:53 PM PST
Allie says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 31, 2012 10:06:02 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Dec 31, 2012 1:45:03 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 11, 2013 12:47:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 11, 2013 1:14:03 PM PST
Allie says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2013 1:18:23 PM PST
ĴĴ says:
I haven't even heard of SIDE EFFECTS!!! HA! What's it about?

Are you going to try to watch THE AMAZING RACE this Sunday?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2013 1:31:38 PM PST
Allie says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2013 1:51:02 PM PST
ĴĴ says:
What genre is is, Allie??? It almost sounds like a drama/thriller?

I'm excited, too! I know one of the couples this year...not personally, of course, but I know OF them. The "Youtube couple." I don't watch them on a regular basis, but I've seen them in a couple of random videos.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2013 2:08:45 PM PST
Allie says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 11, 2013 2:25:41 PM PST
ĴĴ says:
I do love mysteries! I haven't heard about Columbus Circle either!!! I'm going to have to get on that! I'm honestly not watching many movies lately. I'm very into some series like DECEPTION, ELEMENTARY, and ONCE UPON A TIME to name a few.

Posted on Feb 14, 2013 9:15:11 AM PST
Allie says:

Posted on Feb 18, 2013 5:22:58 PM PST
ĴĴ says:
ALLIE!!! What did you think of TAR??? I love so many of the teams this year, but I can already tell you that I will be COM-PLAIN-ING constantly about the newlyweds until they are gone!!! I really like the youtubers (obviously like I said before), the cancer survivors (I'm a sucker for the parent/child teams), the happy team (the blond guy and brunette girlfriend), and the country singers. The hockey players are a little out of it (lol) and the roller derby moms are kind of forgetable. Alabama is ignorant, which gets on my nerves. The brunette girls (are they sisters, cousins??? I forget) were also forgetable to me. The firefighters seemed ignorant, too. I'm missing someone...oh, the docs. Don't like 'em.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 1:45:19 PM PST
Allie says:

Posted on Feb 19, 2013 1:49:27 PM PST
Allie says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 2:39:21 PM PST
ĴĴ says:
There ARE so many good shows on RIGHT NOW! Obviously TAR is going on...lol...

I'm losing interest in ONCE UPON A TIME, though. It's not what it used to be.

My biggest addiction right now is DECEPTION on NBC...so good!!!

I need to try THE FOLLOWING soon...just to see what it's about.

BITTER told me about this THRILLING new series starting tonight on the CW called CULT!!! Look it up...I'll definitely be TUNING IN!!! ;-)

Um...what else am I watching? AH! Elementary, of course!!! Can't get enough of it...although I CAN get enough of LUCY LIU as Watson!!! YUCK! She has about as much personality as a cucumber.

I recently found 2 of the last 4 episodes of 666 PARK AVENUE that ABC is refusing to release until SUMMER in AMERICA...SPAIN and AUSTRALIA were lucky enough to have received them weeks ago. Still trying to find those last TWO somewhere on the internet.

I think that's it for now. DWTS starts in about a month with the CAST being announced in a week.

OOOOH! I also wanted to share about a THU-RILLING series I found that's exclusively on HULU called THE BOOTH AT THE END!!! It's so good...and each season is pretty short, so you can watch them quickly...!!! Check it out! ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 2:42:08 PM PST
ĴĴ says:
{B}o{U}n{C}i{N}g off of your comments about TAR...!!!...is the mullett team considered the "OLDER TEAM"??? I usually like that team, too, but I didn't find #teammullett likeable OR old lol.

The doctors WHINED the entire time!!! Like...I understand it's tough, but COME ON!!!

H8ED how the final three teams just ~QUIT~ that last roadblock!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY...take a 30 minute break and then try again, but don't lose FOUR HOURS and give up!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 2:54:49 PM PST
Allie says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 3:01:02 PM PST
Allie says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 3:03:26 PM PST
ĴĴ says:
Well, 666 PARK AVENUE apparently got word of the cancelation in time to re-film the final episodes with CLOSURE and whatnot. (((((probably EVERYONE will die!!!))))) HA!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2013 3:10:11 PM PST
ĴĴ says:
YuCk!!! Speaking of sun damage...that's something else the NEWLYWEDS have that's repulsive!!! That nasty orange fake tan...!!!...BLECH!!! It looks like he bathed in OJ!!!

I loved the Sri Lankan girls' energy and attitude, BUT!!! I was very upset that they swiped the money, too. I think the reason they probably didn't get penalized was because the rockers technically "dropped" the money, so it wasn't considered pickpocketing. I do think they should have had some penalty and that the rockers should have been notified, but I can see the ambiguity of the situation in the eyes of the producers.

I've come to terms with the fact that TAR isn't "fair." You can come in second to last every leg except the last one and still win; you can cheat and lie your way through the game and win; you can team up on one team and get them out of the game even if they don't deserve it. That's what makes it a competition. I hate the slimy teams, but I love the fact that the producers give you a choice to rig the game if that's the way you want to play. Literally ANYTHING can happen in the race, and that's what's so cool and thrilling about it.

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 3:17:54 PM PST
Allie says:

Posted on Feb 21, 2013 3:18:57 PM PST
Allie says:

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 3:17:30 PM PST
Allie says:

Posted on Feb 24, 2013 3:27:07 PM PST
Allie says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 24, 2013 6:55:19 PM PST
ĴĴ says:
ALLIE, did you catch TAR tonight??? I'm ready to SPILL...let me know when you're all CAUGHT UP!!! ;-)
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the TV Series forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
for fans of Classic Television 817 8 hours ago
Random Thread 14 10 hours ago
Tic-Tac-Toe 2782 10 hours ago
National Geographic Channel 0 12 hours ago
*★* The Hollywood Hot Tub *★* 4319 13 hours ago
TV series in general 59 14 hours ago
Top 10 Police/Detective Shows ever. 335 16 hours ago
What TV Commercials do you L*O*V*E*??? 684 17 hours ago
-What Are You Listening To- 1125 17 hours ago
best tv shows made in australia 2721 19 hours ago
Team Ninja Warrior 103 20 hours ago
The Flash 98 1 day ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  36
Total posts:  5002
Initial post:  Jul 29, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 14, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions