Sons of Anarchy( SOA)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 182 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2014 6:02:07 PM PST
That's what he said!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2014 5:55:00 PM PST
stevign says:
re: "Pumpkin* have *I told you lately how cute* I think U R???"

Nope, let the compliments begin. And don't stop until I'm dead.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2014 5:42:53 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2014 5:43:32 PM PST
Pumpkin* have *I told you lately how cute* I think U R???

YOU git over here and give Mrs. Claws a kiss*!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2014 5:42:02 PM PST
stevign says:
Merry Christmas Bitter! May your ride be gentle and your broom have no splinters.

Posted on Dec 23, 2014 5:40:05 PM PST
stevign says:
HO HO HO, HOS.

Posted on Dec 23, 2014 5:13:44 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2014 5:42:18 PM PST
Happy Holidays Music Lover...Pumpkin* and ~all~!~!!!

It's been a fuN motorcycle ride witch U on th!s thread...I'm sure we'll meet again~~~don't know where~~~don't know when!~!!~!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2014 5:50:45 PM PST
Aw Pumpkin*...U know I'm always here for ya~~~(if you can escape those TV captures of yuRs!!! *smooches*

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2014 7:38:06 AM PST
stevign says:
Thanks for that positive thought, Bitter.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2014 2:55:09 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 12, 2014 3:12:48 PM PST
It sound more like you've got `Capture TV` there Pumpkin*!!! I really see No Way Out!@!!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2014 4:56:40 PM PST
stevign says:
I have Captive TV, but not Caption TV. Upon reflection, and looking at this hulk of a guy (sent by DISH TV) on my couch who won't let me leave the house and won't let me have the remote back, I may have chosen the wrong option.

Posted on Dec 11, 2014 1:42:01 PM PST
Music Lover says:
Forgot to mention I really enjoyed the choice of opening the finale with Springsteen's Adam Raised A Cain as their musical montage. Those lyrics fit perfectly. Overall I was getting a little tired of the musical montages at the end of every episode(usually featuring someone butchering a classic rock song like that horrible version of Elvis' Can't Hell Falling In Love)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 11, 2014 6:36:17 AM PST
Hahaha...I'm thinking maybe we should get `caption TV` Pumpkin* just for those `special` times!!!@

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2014 6:50:08 PM PST
stevign says:
LOLOL....Those are great. Thanks Bitter.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2014 6:14:17 PM PST
Great question Pumpkin*!!! The only answer *I could find (maybe) is in th!s link...Maybe you can figure it out

http://www.reddit.com/r/Sonsofanarchy/comments/2ou0tt/spoiler_what_did_tig_whisper_in_jax_ear_as_they/

Posted on Dec 10, 2014 5:25:00 PM PST
stevign says:
`Anarchy After Show`

I wish someone would have asked what 'Tig' (Kim Coates) and Chibs (Tommy Flanagan) whispered in Jax's ear before the gang sent him off.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2014 5:15:48 PM PST
stevign says:
I like "Rectified" and await its return. Ray played a preacher with epilepsy in Deadwood, I'm on Season 1 Episode 11 right now and he's deteriorating fast. His role on SOA was excellent, I loved his off-beat approach to the mannerisms of an FBI Agent.

* Ray McKinnon (born November 15, 1957) is an American actor, screenwriter, film director and producer. He was married to actress and producer Lisa Blount from 1998 until her death on October 25, 2010. He graduated with a degree in Theatre from Valdosta State University.

Along with his wife, McKinnon won the Academy Award in the category Live Action Short Film in 2001 for The Accountant.[1] The film was produced by Ginny Mule Pictures, a company founded by himself, Lisa Blount and Walton Goggins. McKinnon currently lives in Little Rock, Arkansas, the hometown of his late wife. As an actor, he is best known for his role as Reverend Smith in the HBO series Deadwood and for his role as Lincoln Potter in the fourth season of the critically acclaimed FX show Sons of Anarchy.

McKinnon wrote, produced, directed and played Snake in the critically acclaimed 2004 film Chrystal starring Blount and Billy Bob Thornton. The supporting cast included Goggins, Grace Zabriskie, Harry Lennix, Harry Dean Stanton and Johnny Galecki.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2014 5:04:50 PM PST
stevign says:
A lot of actors are worthless without a script, or so I've heard.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2014 5:03:16 PM PST
stevign says:
re: "steivgn-just 41 days to Justified"

I'm counting the seconds.....so is Walton Goggins.........sans boobs.

Posted on Dec 10, 2014 2:30:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 11, 2014 9:38:13 AM PST
Love* the montage at the end... Jax gives JT's ring to Able...puts his wedding ring on Tara's grave and his SAMCRO ring on Opie's graves~~~ as he leaves Charming for the last time

The White Buffalo and the house band~~~The Forest Rangers-Come Join The Murder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FltfjztIiAU

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/premieres/hear-sons-of-anarchy-finale-song-20141209

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2014 9:38:53 AM PST
I was really grateful for the `Anarchy After Show`...After watching that emotional ending...it was good ~and~ a relief to see Charlie and Kurt and the gang chatting it up and kidding around...It really helped to `let go` of the show and it's characters in the mind-

Posted on Dec 10, 2014 8:43:14 AM PST
Music Lover says:
:). Come on-he has a freakish charm, no? He was the Reverend on Deadwood too back in the day

Yeah June Stahl was annoying. I was glad she got hers on the show

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2014 8:39:30 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2014 8:40:54 AM PST
OOoh NO...I can't STAND that guy!~!!!...OR that other gal...Ally Walker...June Stahl..The FBI agent...

Posted on Dec 10, 2014 8:35:37 AM PST
Music Lover says:
don't know if either of you have watched Rectify yet? Another show I highly recommend. It's actually written by Ray McKinnon. You guys may remember him on the 4th or 5th season of Sons. He was the strange FBI guy, Potter who came so close to getting the Sons but fell short in the end.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 10, 2014 8:20:06 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 10, 2014 8:25:21 AM PST
But right along Jax had written those letters to the boys...I think at the end of the day~after he had resigned himself to the ultimate conclusion- he burned them all...

Yeah...The finale was pretty heavy duty...unrelentingly murderous...but poignant in the end...

YES...I saw that show...Bobby was awful...I think he was drunk or something...Sooo strange! I don't think they knew what to do with him although Kurt told him that he had to leave during the commercial...lol

AND he was gone after they returned!!!

Posted on Dec 10, 2014 8:07:59 AM PST
Music Lover says:
I'm okay with Chris Hardwick-at least he keeps the guests on point and the show moving. Did you guys see the Anarchy Afterword a few weeks back with Bobby on it? That was even more painful than last night's mess. They just kept laughing about inside show stuff that no one who wasn't on the set would know-lame!

I wasn't overly moved by the finale. It was solid and kept me guessing for the entire time but at the end of the day-hard to feel sorry for Jax. he's done a lot of awful stuff and just because he admitted it to Nero and told him to tell his kids he was a criminal-I thought it would have been more powerful if he wrote them a bunch of letters or made a video confession that they could open when they were older. At least he would have stepped up and told them himself in a way.

steivgn-just 41 days to Justified
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  182
Initial post:  Oct 30, 2012
Latest post:  4 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions