Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS
Customer Discussions > TV Series forum

Who Are Your Favorite Action/Adventure Movie/Tv Characters?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 980 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2014 7:14:42 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 7, 2014 7:16:43 AM PDT
stevign says:
re: "The concerts that you have on DVD,are they jazz concerts?"

I would say only a 1/3 of them are Jazz. Among the others, I have concerts by Ray Charles, Santana, Marshall Tucker Band, Early Fleetwood Mac, John Prine, Steve Goodman, Norah Jones, Sade, Randy Newman, The Mavericks, Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks, David Gilmore, Van Morrison, Pink Floyd, Michael Nesmith, Little Feat, Cream, Hendrix, Joe Cocker: Mad Dogs & Englishmen, Marcia Ball, Los Lonely Boys, Bob Marley, John Mayall, Johnny Clegg & Juluka, The Allman Brothers.

re: " I'm not a big jazz fan,but it is most definitely music you can relax to and unwind with,especially after a long,hard day"

You must mean the dreaded "Smooth Jazz". ((cringe)). Fact is, you can find all kinds of Jazz, depending on what you want. For example; most Bebop, Swing, Avant-Garde, Free Jazz, Dixieland, Hard-Bop and Fusion-Jazz would hardly be considered "relaxing". That said, like any music one can find some slower songs.

re: "I'm happy for you that you are able to find the time to keep up with all of your favorite tv shows...most people find that very difficult to do...sometimes even with a DVR."

Thanks Jay. When fishing season rolls around each year I find it even more difficult.

Posted on Oct 7, 2014 6:29:50 AM PDT
Jay #1 says:
Congratulations To The San Antonio Spurs For Defeating The Miami Heat And Winning The 2013/2014 NBA Championship!

Tim Duncan Has Got His 5th Ring!

I'm Happy For Cleveland Fans That "The King" Lebron James Has Returned To Cleveland! Let's Go Cavs! Go Caviliers!

The Cleveland Cavilirs Not Long Ago Was The Worst Team In The NBA,But That Was Then,And This Is Now...

With All Of The Changes That Were Made With That Team,They Now Are A Much Better Team And They Have A Great Chance Of Winning The 2014/2015 NBA Championship...

If The NBA Finals Next June Comes Down To The San Antonio Spurs And The Cleveland Caviliers Then It Will Be A Rematch From The 2007 NBA Finals In Which The Spurs Defeated The Cavs...

The 2014/2015 NBA Season Will Be Starting In 3 Weeks...I Can't Wait!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 7, 2014 6:16:24 AM PDT
Jay #1 says:
The concerts that you have on DVD,are they jazz concerts? I'm not a big jazz fan,but it is most definitely music you can relax to and unwind with,especially after a long,hard day. I'm happy for you that you are able to find the time to keep up with all of your favorite tv shows...most people find that very difficult to do...sometimes even with a DVR.

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2014 3:56:38 PM PDT
stevign says:
re: "Do you have all or any of Jason Statham's movies on DVD?"

I rarely buy any DVDs unless they're concerts. So no, I don't have any starring Statham.

re: "The shows you have listed are just some of the good programs that are on television today...do you get to watch these shows often?"

I keep up with them all.

re: "Do you want to tell us something about these shows?"

That's a tall order and I really don't have time at the moment. Perhaps later I can respond to a direct question about any of them. Thanks for your interest Jay. ;~}

In reply to an earlier post on May 21, 2014 12:19:55 PM PDT
Jay #1 says:
Thanx 4 your list Stevign! Do you have all or any of Jason Statham's movies on DVD? The shows you have listed are just some of the good programs that are on television today...do you get to watch these shows often? Do you want to tell us something about these shows?

Posted on Mar 22, 2014 10:09:33 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 22, 2014 10:10:36 AM PDT
stevign says:
* Current Action Stars >

Jason Statham
Matt Damon
Jeremy Renner

* Current TV Characters >

Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens - (Justified)
Dewey Crowe - (Justified)
Boyd Crowder - (Justified)
Chief Deputy U.S. Marshal Art Mullen - (Justified)
Deputy U.S. Marshal Tim Gutterson - (Justified)

Carrie Mathison - (Homeland)
Saul Berenson - (Homeland)

Raymond 'Red' Reddington - (The Blacklist)
Elizabeth Keen - (The Blacklist)

Harvey Specter - (Suits)
Louis Litt - (Suits)

Alicia Florrick - (The Good Wife)
Eli Gold - (The Good Wife)

Ragnar Lothbrok - (The Vikings)

Captain Flint - (Black Sails)
Max - (Black Sails)

Cullen Bohannan - (Hell on Wheels)

John Reese - (Person of Interest)
Harold Finch - (Person of Interest)

Anthony DiNozzo - (NCIS)

Dr. Temperance 'Bones' Brennan - (Bones)
Dr. Lance Sweets - (Bones)
Special Agent Seeley Booth - (Bones)
Angela Montenegro - (Bones)

Elizabeth Jennings - (The Americans)

Gabriela Dawson - (Chicago Fire)

Ray Donovan - (Ray Donovan)

Sonya Cross - (The Bridge)
Marco Ruiz - (The Bridge)
Lieutenant Hank Wade - (The Bridge)

Posted on Mar 20, 2014 11:50:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 20, 2014 11:55:09 AM PDT
Jay #1 says:
Happy First Day Of Spring To All Of The Action/Adventurers!

May The Warm Weather Bring Lots Of Action,Lots Of Adventure, Lots Of Excitement,And Lots Of Joy And Happiness And Pleasure Your Way!

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 6:10:51 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 28, 2014 6:12:30 AM PST
Jay #1 says:
Rest In Peace PAUL WALKER From "THE FAST AND FURIOUS" Movie Series

I Believe "FAST AND FURIOUS 6" <F6> Will Be Released This Summer

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 6:07:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 28, 2014 6:09:25 AM PST
Jay #1 says:
Before We Roll Into WWE WrestleMania...

We Have The NFL Superbowl Coming Up And The NBA All-Star Game...

Then After WrestleMania XXX There Is The NBA Playoffs And Then The NBA Finals And Then We Roll Into Summer!

Speaking Of Summer,Can U Feel The Heat? The Miami Heat That Is,Will They 3-Peat As NBA Champions?

Also Coming This Summer,"THE EXPENDABLES 3"!

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 6:01:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 1, 2014 4:25:14 AM PST
Jay #1 says:
Congratulations To Dave Batista!

Batista Won The 30 Man Over The Top Rope WWE 2014 Royal Rumble Match Last Sunday On PPV!

Now Batista Is Headed To WRESTLEMANIA XXX To Wrestle The WWE World Heavyweight Champion...

Who Will The Champion Be? We Will Find Out After February's "ELIMINATION CHAMBER" PPV...

Now That The Royal Rumble Is Over With,We Are Officially On The Road To WrestleMania!

Posted on Jan 13, 2014 9:13:54 AM PST
Jay #1 says:
GOOD NEWS WWE FANS!

"THE ANIMAL" DAVE BATISTA Is Coming Back To WWE!

Batista Will Be On Monday Night Raw Next Monday! <January 20th>

He Will Not Wrestle On Raw Monday Night,But He Did Sign A 2 Year Contract With WWE...

What's In Store For Batista? Who Will He Face At WRESTLEMANIA XXX In New Orleans?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2014 9:04:55 AM PST
Jay #1 says:
HAPPY NEW YEAR M!

You got that right son,Brie Bella is the kinda babe that would make any man shout out loud with joy! I wonder if all those moves she has in the ring,can she perform them in bed...well I guess only Daniel Bryan can only answer that question...I guess you and I will never know...If you want Nikki Bella my friend you may have to fight "THE CHAMP" John Cena for her,Good Luck...

Posted on Oct 3, 2013 8:50:16 PM PDT
M. Whorton says:
Daniel Bryan is Brie Bella's fiancee. No wonder he runs around yelling YES! all the time. Maybe Nikki Bella will be my fiancee and we could have a double wedding.

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 4:10:10 PM PDT
Jay #1 says:
I Like My Action/Adventure Shows On Tuesday Nights!

At 8:00 PM I Watch "MARVEL - AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D" On ABC -

Then At 9:00 PM I Switch Over To "COZI TV" <Channel 161> And Watch "CHARLIE'S ANGELS" And "THE BIONIC WOMAN" -

It's Cool!

Posted on Oct 2, 2013 3:34:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 2, 2013 3:38:35 PM PDT
Jay #1 says:
The Next WWE PPV "BATTLEGROUND" Is This Sunday!

And It Is 4 More Weeks To The Start Of The 2013/2014 NBA Season!

I Can't Wait!

Posted on Sep 25, 2013 7:53:37 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 25, 2013 8:25:51 AM PDT
Jay #1 says:
Action/Adventure 2 Da Fullest!

"MARVEL - AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D" Is Phat And All-That!

I Love This Show! It's Just Like "THE AVENGERS" Movie!

The Saga That Began In The Movie Is Continued Here...

This Show Has It All...Action,A$$ Kicking,Excitement,Intensity,Suspense,Drama,Beautiful Women...

This New Fall Show Delivers! This Is My Newest Favorite Action/Adventure Show!

Posted on Sep 21, 2013 9:13:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 21, 2013 9:14:08 PM PDT
Jay #1 says:
Marvel/Action/Adventure/Superhero Fans :

Just 2 More Days Until The Premier Of :

"MARVEL - AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D"

This Tuesday Night <9-24-13> 8:00 PM ON ABC!

But,Before That,Don't Miss WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW On USA! <Ch.16>

We Are Just 2 Weeks Away From The Debut Of The New WWE PPV "BATTLEGROUND"

What Will Happen On Raw? Find Out Monday Night!

Posted on Sep 20, 2013 11:30:18 PM PDT
Jay #1 says:
The Next WWE PPV 2 Weeks From This Sunday Is A Brand New PPV "BATTLEGROUND"...

"The Viper" Randy Orton And "The Beard" Daniel Bryan Will Once Again Do Battle Over THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP...

This Match Just May Settle It Once And For All...This Just May Be The Final Battle...

Which One Of These Combatants Will Emerge From "BATTLEGROUND" As THE UNDISPUTED WWE CHAMPION?

We Shall See!

Posted on Sep 19, 2013 11:48:12 AM PDT
Jay #1 says:
My Latest DVD Acquisition :

I Just Got On DVD Vin Diesel's New Action/Adventure/Sci-fi Flick "RIDDICK" And The Special Effects Are Sick!

If You Liked It's 2004 Predecessor "THE CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK" <Which Had Slammin' Special Effects> Then You'll Love This One!

It's Even Better Than The First! The Special Effects Will Blow You Away!

Posted on Sep 17, 2013 8:54:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 21, 2013 9:16:26 PM PDT
Jay #1 says:
Here Are The Results For Last Sunday Night's PPV "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS" -

1)In The "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS" Kick Off Show,There Was A "Tag Team Turmoil" Elimination Match Featuring Five Teams To Determine The #1 Contenders For The Tag Team Championships Held By Seth Rollins And Roman Reigns Of The Shield <Tag Team Champions>...The Five Teams Were 1)The Usos 2)3MB 3)Tons Of Funk 4)The Prime Time Players 5)The Real Americans...The Prime Time Players Won The Tag Team Turmoil Match

2)Daniel Bryan Defeated Randy Orton For The WWE Championship

3)Paul Heyman And The Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel Defeated CM Punk <No Disqualification Match>

4)Rob Van Dam Defeated The World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio Via Disqualification <Del Rio Is Still The Champion>

5)The WWE Tag Team Champions The Shield Defeated The Prime Time Players

6)The United States Champion Dean Ambrose <From The Shield> Defeated "The Showoff" Dolph Ziggler

7)Intercontinental Champion Curtis Axel Defeated Kofi Kingston

8)The Miz Defeated Fandango Via Submission <The Figure Four Leg Lock>

9)The WWE Divas Champion A.J.Lee Won The "Fatal Four Way" Divas Match <Featuring 1)A.J.Lee 2)Naomi 3)Brie Bella 4)Natalya Neidhart> And Retained Her Divas Championship

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 17, 2013 12:42:53 AM PDT
Jay #1 says:
The Austin/McMahon Feud Was The Most Entertaining Feud In All Of Wrestling! When Stone Cold Gave McMahon That Very First "STONE COLD STUNNER" in Madison Square in Sept.'97 That Was The Spark That Ignited The Whole Feud! That Was A Historic Moment For Several Reasons But One Of The Biggest Is That This Is The First Time In All Of Wrestling History That One Of The Wrestlers Put Their Hands On Vince McMahon...After That It Was Open Season On Vince McMahon! Yes,Triple H Is Abusing His Power...That's Why All Of The Superstars Keep Saying "That Suit Changed Him" <I Still Would Like To See Daniel Bryan Challenge Triple H To A Match> Triple H Actually Fired A Ref Last Night...<Last Week He Fired Cody Rhodes>...And One Of The Fans Tweeted Last Night - "Triple H Is Not Going To Be Happy Until There Is No One Left To Fire"

Speaking Of Triple H,He Has A New DVD Coming Out Next Tuesday "THY KINGDOM COME" <"BOW DOWN TO THE KING"!> I'm Going To Buy It And Add It To My Wrestling Collection. I Guess Chris Jericho Is Touring With His Band "FOZZIE"...But We Know He Will Be Back In Time For WRESTLEMANIA XXX...Last Year He Came Back As The #2 Entrant At "THE ROYAL RUMBLE" PPV...That Was Exciting <I Have That PPV On DVD>...I Wonder When & How Jericho Will Return This Time.

Posted on Sep 16, 2013 11:39:38 PM PDT
M. Whorton says:
Vince McMahon was trying to do the same stuff to Stone Cold Steve Austin during the Attitude era. Stone Cold retaliated and there was a huge feud between him and Vince McMahon. Vince McMahon and now Triple HHH are abusing thier power.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2013 8:32:22 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 17, 2013 12:16:53 AM PDT
Jay #1 says:
WOW,Before I Even Had A Chance To Respond To Your Post THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP Was Taken Away From Daniel Bryan Again! If All Of This Stuff That Is Being Done To Daniel Bryan Regarding The WWE Championship Was Done To STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN Then I Think At This Point Stone Cold Would Have Done Something Dastardly! If This Was "The Attitude Era",I Wonder Just How Far Daniel Bryan Would Go In Retaliation...I Wouldn't Mind If Ryback Became A "Paul Heyman Guy" and Brock Lesnar Had A Fallout With Paul Heyman Because Of It,And Then Ryback & Brock Lesnar Started Feuding...That Would Be Great! It Looks To Me That Ryback Has Given Up On The WWE Championship...I Liked Ryback Best When He Was A Good Guy And He Was Hungry For The Gold <"FEED ME MORE"!>...Now He's Just A Bully.

Posted on Sep 16, 2013 1:06:37 AM PDT
M. Whorton says:
Daniel Bryan is the New WWE Champion! YES! YES! YES!

He is now the face of the WWE.

Posted on Sep 15, 2013 1:54:19 AM PDT
Jay #1 says:
SUNDAY NIGHT FIGHT :

Don't Miss WWE "NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS"

Tonight 8:00 PM Start Time On PAY PER VIEW!
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 40 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the TV Series forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  27
Total posts:  980
Initial post:  Sep 18, 2011
Latest post:  Oct 7, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions