Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Customer Discussions > TV Series forum

One for the road

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 5351-5375 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 16, 2012 5:53:33 AM PDT
ĴĴ says:
Have a wonderful trip, Franklin!

Posted on Apr 17, 2012 3:41:50 PM PDT
George says:
G&G - Endless

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6qVCL0qfpA

Posted on Apr 18, 2012 1:46:17 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
PAGING BITTER! PLEASE COME TO THE FRONT OF THE BUS BITTER.

No! Not YOU, Anty!

PAGING LAURA! COME IN LAURA!

Anty! If I were paging you, I would say your name! My gracious, just seeing you one second a week is too much!

PAGING TARTA! COME IN TARTA!

Anty! Stop distracting Jorge! He swerves enough as it is; he doesn't need your help! ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 18, 2012 1:58:35 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 18, 2012 2:47:55 PM PDT
Hey JJ DAHLING*!!! Did You ring???

I was actually working!!! AND....crunching some numbers in the back of the BUS*....(since TARTE isn't around)....as you can see!!!

http://img.izismile.com/img/img4/20110408/640/eye_on_stars_640_06.jpg

and i heard that DICK CLARK died today!!!....

Bitter bows her head in reverence....

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 3:02:40 AM PDT
George says:
RE: and i heard that DICK CLARK died today!!!....

R.I.P Dick Clark

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 5:53:08 AM PDT
ĴĴ says:
I did ding! I mean RING!!!

What do you think of how everyone is doing on DWTS...Maks is still on you know...HA!

In case you didn't read my earlier post, I'm also ALL CAUGHT UP with Once Upon a Time and can't wait for this SUNDAY's new episode!

Ringer just had its season finale, btw...

TAR is so FEISTY! ;-)

Poor DICK CLARK...bless his soul...

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 6:16:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012 6:22:21 AM PDT
Hey JJ DAHLING....hm...Where'd ya disappear to son???...I don't just come to the front of the M*A*J*I*C*K* BUS* for anyone U know!!!

Sooo U got me hooked on DWTS and then left me to hang out all alone...pout*

MAKS!!!...I was just thinking about him this morning actually!!!...He sure is keeping a >>>low profile this season isn't he??? He hardly says {{{BOO}}}...and i don't think paired with Melissa Gilbert helps...blah

TAR ....hm...I haven't really gotten too much of a chance to follow it this time round...bizy bizy bizy...pout*

JJ...I think i may have told U that i even like GRIMM a bit more than Once Upon A Time....but i l*o*v*e* both of them!!!

♥♫♥ But not as much as tomorrow ♥♫♥...jk...But not as much as VD & SC...winks*

Did i mention that it was nice to see U on the BUS* with US*....well it is!!! winks*

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 6:32:02 AM PDT
ĴĴ says:
I was CLEANING UP all of the messes ANTY made when I told her she wasn't allowed at the front of the bus anymore!!!

I don't even get to watch DWTS until Tuesdays! :-( Lol, poor Melissa is so bad, and then she went and got WHIPLASH and a CONCUSSION...she doesn't have a CHANCE...lol! ;-) I like KATHERINE DAHLING...you know...the British lady? I also really like GLADYS...she's so sweet.

Do you think the PRODUCERS told Maks to SHAPE UP or get off...the show?! Speaking of shaping up, I must say that he has been either working out or spraying fake abs on himself! Speaking of spray, how does everyone use SPRAY TAN without getting skin cancer???

How is GRIMM different from OUAT?

I must tend to my duties as ASSISTANT DRIVER AND TOUR DIRECTOR!!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 7:04:20 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012 9:15:22 AM PDT
Well....Antoinette can Absolutely NOT stay in the back of the BUS* with moi....i'll never be able to cook the books...i mean do the bookkeeping if she's filing her way out of the Dungeon...i mean filing her nails ALL the time!!!

DWTS...Yikes!!! It seems as though there are MORE injuries this season then i can remember in the past...and how they dance on sprained ankles etc is beyond me!!!

Once Upon A Time...I told you BEFORE that my fav is Regina Mills/Evil Witch...of course...lol

And I don't have time to explain the differences tween the 2 shows...Alls i can say is that they are both based on fairy tales...One MORE dark then the other...<evil grin>...Actually JJ DAHLING...I think that there is a GRIMM thread on the forum already...check it out---and the show...if you're around it's on Friday evening @ 8pm..Sooo even if you've got a date you can still catch it!!!...Works for me...winks*

Catch up witchu later at our next rest Stop...DEad ahead!!!

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 8:20:09 AM PDT
Grabbing hold of the door handle of the bus and hanging on again.

Hi, y'all.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 11:43:48 AM PDT
ĴĴ says:
Hi, Franklin! Did you have a good trip?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 11:50:22 AM PDT
ĴĴ says:
We have a DUNGEON??? On a side NOTE...did I ever tell you about the wealthy lady I know who lives in a castle? Now remember...I live in the middle of RURAL MISSISSIPPI...not much but trees and squirrels...and a castle situated back in the BACK of town. Lol. It's four stories tall and has actual towers...she has a tanning booth in her basement...a secret passage on the second floor...an elevator to get from place to place...TVs in her MIRRORS...a walk in GUN SAFE...I mean, the place is practically bigger than the state of DELAWARE! I've had the honor of being in her house before, and it is a SIGHT! She also has about a gazillion dogs (and children) who have the run of the place.

ANYWAY. At least nobody has pulled out from DWTS yet!!! What do you think of WILLIAM LEVY? All the ladies I know who watch the show think he's (H)(O)(T) (S)(T)(U)(F)(F)...why, just ask ANTOINETTE!

My favorite character on OUAT was Graham...but then he DIED. Hmph. Now I really like RUBY aka RED RIDING HOOD. Lol, the MAD HATTER was probably the most FUN character, though...I hope they go back to WONDERLAND in later episodes...I'd love to see a CHESHIRE CAT...or two!

I seem to remember GRIMM being called more of a CRIME STORY...I'm afraid if I started watching it...I would get it all MIXED UP with OUAT.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 12:22:42 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012 7:40:16 PM PDT
JJ....What's a Witch to do??? smiles*...Where to start!!!

Your Castle sounds rather like a page straight out of GREAT EXPECTATIONS!!! Is Mrs. Haversham...i mean...the lady elderly??? What is she doing living in a Castle in the back woods of MS??? Her story alone sounds quite interesting!!! What occasion did You have to be there??? I know...Curiosity killed the cat!!! winks*

William Levy is SEXY & GORGEOUS....He looks exactly what my husband and Prince will look like when i marry...wicked smile*

Now JJ DAHLING...about OUAT vs GRIMM...There really is NO comparison!!! NOT really!!!...

You can't get MORE fairytale then GRIMM after all...lol

GRIMM is not..well sort of NOT a continuing story like OUAT is...There are different tales...based on fairy tales...U C??? I was actually VERY sur[prised at last week's GRIMM...how dark it really was...Seems that they are really pushing the limits & boundries of mainstream PG TV...Does that entice U at all????

OH BTW...Greetings FBS...I didn't mean to ignore YOU!!! hugs* I hope all is well with U and Mary these daz...

Speaking of Well...I'm quite worried about Mr. Hudspeth...

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 1:50:32 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
Lol, no the lady isn't in the least elderly! I'm not entirely sure of her exact age, but I'd guess late thirties early forties. Her husband owns a construction company, and when HURRICANE KATRINA hit...they made mucho money, if you know what I mean...the CASTLE was apparently built so that their own house wouldn't get destroyed were we to have another hurricane...but really WHAT ELSE would they do with their millions and billions of dollars??? LOL. I was there because she is very supportive of the theatre...she's even on the board of directors...and whenever we aren't able to have rehearsal at the theatre due to conflicting schedules...we venture into the dark depths of her castle!!! ;-) She surprisingly nice for someone so rich...a bit selfish but still quite generous at the same time. A paradox, no?

Lol, but WILLIAM isn't GREEK...he's CUBAN. And why on earth are you marrying a PRINCE and not a KING??? HA! ;-)

I'm going to have to MAKE TIME to give GRIMM a try...maybe tonight...or maybe this weekend. Hopefully, I won't get too HOOKED...I am busy busy busy busy busy!!!

I'm worried about all of our tourists...they didn't jump off the bus, did they???.....surely not while JORGE is going 95 MPH!!! I mean!!! 195!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 2:06:19 PM PDT
Ah...I C!!! The Nouveau riche!!! And so the castle is newly built!!!...Can you imagine such a thing??? ...now i get it!!!...But it's always nice to see "patrons of the arts" step forward to help out a local theatre company as well they should!!!...smiles* AND what a puuurfect setting to hold your practices....

Now JJ...I know that you're active in theater in your hometown....Are you prepping for a new production as we speak???..I adore local theater!!!

uh no WILLIAM isn't Greek...LOL...but my Husband will be and he will be a Prince....a black prince to be precise...AND....he will be MY king!!! winks*

(talk about fairy tales huh)???

JJ DAHLING...Don't be silly now...Our TOURISTS didn't jump off the BUS*....they were pushed!!!...Oh well-------

Tonight i want desperately to catch VD & SC if i can...But I have "stuff" going on too...pout*...NO worries cuz they're ALL re-runs now anyway

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 4:45:25 PM PDT
George says:
Steve Aoki & Laidback Luke ft. Lil Jon - Turbulence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3OzHBEcymw

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 5:23:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 19, 2012 5:56:21 PM PDT
BTW JJ DAHLING* ...Now don't call out to me anymore cuz i won't be here!!!....I forgot to tell You that i'm not coming back....I've stayed way longer than i wanted to anyway.....Sooo if you want to speak to me...You have my email address YES???....or....of course i'll see You around the threads...and no i'm NOT bitter...well i am BITTER but that's not the point!!!....hugs*

Goodbye*

·*¨) ¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨*
(¸.*´ ¸.·´*'~* ♥♡♥ BITTERSWEET™*~

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 6:15:46 PM PDT
George says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZN_I1VS80g

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 6:16:20 PM PDT
George says:
Now don't call out to me anymore cuz i won't be here!!!....I forgot to tell You that i'm not coming back....I've stayed way longer than i wanted to anyway.....Sooo if you want to speak to me...You have my email address YES???....or....of course i'll see You around the threads...and no i'm NOT bitter...well i am BITTER but that's not the point!!!....hugs*

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 6:16:43 PM PDT
George says:
lolololol

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 6:29:03 PM PDT
George says:
Mr 5370

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 6:34:28 PM PDT
George says:
Chris Brown - Turn Up The Music

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQWG8BVeryU

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 6:35:43 PM PDT
George says:
Bitter steps onto the empty Party Bus and wonders where All the party people are!!!----

http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/bV1b8lgoyw8/hqdefault.jpg

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 19, 2012 6:36:23 PM PDT
George says:
My Dear Mr. Hudspeth.....I was wondering if You can leave a message on the M*A*J*I*C*K* BUS* bulletin board for me soon and let me know that you're doing OK----

Pleez and Thank You

Where R U Mr . Hudspeth.....????

Posted on Apr 19, 2012 7:17:05 PM PDT
Dick Clark gone.

Levon Helm gone.

Who's next?

:>(
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the TV Series forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
*★* The Hollywood Hot Tub *★* 4443 6 hours ago
Which shows that premiered this season are you enjoying the most, and which shows (new or not) are you sorry will not be returning? 27 10 hours ago
Team Ninja Warrior 105 12 hours ago
-What Are You Listening To- 1129 14 hours ago
OT: Word Game!! 19 15 hours ago
Tic-Tac-Toe 2794 15 hours ago
When watching Mash realize that North Korean mass-murderer Kim II Sung started the entire Korean War 118 1 day ago
True book (Snapping of the American Mind) shows Harvard tests showing parental neglect causes homosexuality 83 1 day ago
Get the great Benny Hill Complete and Unadulterated Megaset here at amazon! Hill's show was considered better than Monty Python by two UHF stations (WOR and WLVI)---I agree! 255 1 day ago
Person of Interest 28 1 day ago
The Flash 99 1 day ago
`Scream` 27 1 day ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  TV Series forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions