Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS
Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Amazon matched Target's promo: Buy a Ps Vita wifi and get free 4gb mem card

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-13 of 13 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 20, 2012 6:42:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2012 6:53:28 PM PST
prsmooth says:
This deal saved me from going early wed morning before work to get this deal.

A promo discount of $19.99 will apply when you add a PS Vita wifi model and a 4gb card to your cart. It will show up on the final screen when it shows the "place order" button

I got release day shipping and with prime I will get my mem card on wed as well. not bad for those that want to save a trip to Target.

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 6:45:28 PM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Amazon is getting serious about matching brick and mortar stores.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012 6:49:15 PM PST
Hmm, may need to email Amazon over this since I bought a WiFi Vita and a 32GB memory card.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012 6:52:20 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2012 6:53:51 PM PST
prsmooth says:
You should try...several posters in the cheapassgamer forums did that and got a $20 credit on their order. Don't lose nothing by trying.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=315880

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 6:57:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2012 6:59:06 PM PST
Jay Sizzle says:
With this, and the buy 2 get 1 free deal on the games, I may seriously need to rethink my decision not to be an early Vita adopter. Very awesome, but it's pretty lame that everyone who already pre-ordered the Vita or went with one of the first edition bundles is getting a bit screwed. The earliest supporters shouldn't get punished.

Thanks for the heads-up, prsmooth.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012 7:02:39 PM PST
"it's pretty lame that everyone who already pre-ordered the Vita or went with one of the first edition bundles is getting a bit screwed."

Meh, we always get screwed but it goes with the territory. We pave the way for everybody else to get devices at a better price.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012 7:04:40 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 20, 2012 7:05:42 PM PST
prsmooth says:
I was also thinking about waiting till black friday, but with these deals I decided to take the plunge. Jumped on the Toysrus deal with the spend $50 and get a $20 gift card and now this. I am waiting for Amazon to add ninja gaiden sigma so I can get the three games I want. ( I already got uncharted from the toysrus deal)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012 7:06:21 PM PST
Flores. says:
What prevents you from cancelling your preorder and order again with the offered perks?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012 7:07:31 PM PST
Well I emailed them earlier about their buy two get one free deal with Vita games and explained that I bought Rayman and Uncharted. I'm deployed right now and shipping takes forever to get here so I can't just cancel these which are on their way here, send them back, then re-order to get the deal. They ended up just crediting me $40 back since I missed out which I thought is pretty awesome.

Definitely going to shoot them an email and see if they'll knock $20 off my Vita lol.

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 7:07:55 PM PST
Jay Sizzle says:
I just changed my mind on this 4gb deal. Apparently there's no release date delivery on the memory card, so it's either pay through the nose on shipping to get everything on the 22nd, or save $20 and wait a week. No thanks. =)

Posted on Feb 20, 2012 7:15:30 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 20, 2012 7:18:20 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012 8:05:13 PM PST
Tanky John says:
The memory card already came out is why.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 20, 2012 11:30:31 PM PST
ice grizzly says:
If you have prime.. every thing will be delivered on time. I just ordered mine
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Netherrealm working on Injustice: Gods Among Us 2. Release date March 2017. 7 10 minutes ago
OT: Do you conceal carry? 317 11 minutes ago
PS Vita $120 shipped 8 19 minutes ago
OT: Outlaw higher animals from all Zoos now! 7 20 minutes ago
OT: looks like whoever closed out the main OT got banned spamming it to death so I guess this is the new main OT 3354 24 minutes ago
Microsoft's Xbox One Is Selling So Poorly Retailers Are Getting Desperate 624 58 minutes ago
XBox One backward compatibility is a mess: Halo: Reach runs poorly on the XBone 41 59 minutes ago
I Got Death Threats For Reporting On A Video Game Delay 57 1 hour ago
GTX 1070 (and 1080) - 25 Games Tested 8 1 hour ago
Microsoft Murders Another Exclusive? Dead Rising 4 In Development 13 1 hour ago
Tomb Raider Versus Uncharted 30 2 hours ago
Overwatch discussion thread 219 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  13
Initial post:  Feb 20, 2012
Latest post:  Feb 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions