Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Flyer Ads ...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 4, 2012 11:12:36 AM PST
saskamazon says:
just going through the weekly ads, & in our Future Shop flyer (printed version) they list LBP Karting for $9.99 .... clearly this HAS to be an error in the print run ... does anyone know if they have to honor it ? maybe a price match somewhere will ... $10 for a Day 1 release .... I would be gleeful. they won't have time to send out a retraction .... the game launches on Tuesday & they print the flyers 1x weekly.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:14:32 AM PST
I. Flores says:
Lucky canucks

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:31:56 AM PST
saskamazon says:
they'll probably just say it was an error ... it would be a huge loss to sell a $60 game for $10 - I'll give it a try, but likely they will refuse.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 11:40:52 AM PST
make a scene about it... you know hustle your way out

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 2:52:09 PM PST
Bixillarla says:
Best Buy have had similar goof ups around here and what they usually do is put a notice on the front door that there was a printing error and apologize for any inconvience.

They will not honor the misprint no matter how much fuss you make about it. Mistakes happen.

Posted on Nov 4, 2012 3:25:00 PM PST
Yung says:
Yea the Best Buy weekly ad that came to my house offers a $20 giftcard for buying Toy Story Mania but online it says $10 GC...it's in most stores' policies not to honor misprints
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Nov 4, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions