Let's play a game, starting with me post the following letter of the alphabet and continue onwards accordingly. The catch? The letter you post must be the first letter of a Video game title/name.
1. No repeating game names (Numbered sequels allowed).
2. If the game's subtitle begins with the correct letter, it will be accepted.
3. When it gets to Z, the next person posts A and so on.
4. Games from any system or era are allowed, but no repeats.
5. One person can post any number of times.
6. If you get one wrong, you're eliminated, you lose! (Not really, LOL)
7. (The's) are exempt, except if used as "T"
For example: The legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword can be either "T", "L" or "S" because of it's subtitle.
Try not to get Ninja'd
Okay, let's go.
First entry: A for Assassin's Creed.
Keep it going.
Recent discussions in the Video Games forum
|Just played the PlayStation VR||7||11 minutes ago|
|OT: Welcome Back D. Snow Part II||48||17 minutes ago|
|Weekend Gaming 7/22-7/24||65||19 minutes ago|
|Suggestions on Video Game Soundtracks/Scores||44||37 minutes ago|
|OT: Stranger Things on Netflix||35||43 minutes ago|
|Leaked Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer: Red Dead Rebellion!!!||21||49 minutes ago|
|12 Games in 12 Months 2016-2017 edition||268||1 hour ago|
|What's your favorite strategy video game?||22||1 hour ago|
|OT: #DNCLEAKS i'll leave this here, since||35||1 hour ago|
|GUILTY!!!||5||1 hour ago|
|Microsoft ordered to fix 'excessively intrusive, insecure' Windows 10||18||1 hour ago|
|Just Demoed PSVR At Best Buy||7||1 hour ago|