Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Wii-U available at NewEgg.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-37 of 37 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 12:54:52 PM PST
HorizonBrave says:
You speak as if the VGF was some kind of Nintendo oriented site, did I miss something?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 12:55:37 PM PST
I don't about the PS4, I only care about Nintendo, because what I want most is Nintendo Exclusives.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 1:19:51 PM PST
got mayo?™ says:
Perhaps in your neck of the woods. I was there at opening today and there were units for sale. I went back with my wife to pickup my camera at 1 and there still had some.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 1:23:57 PM PST
I went to the Target. If they had some, they were hidden. I was too embarrassed to ask if they had any.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 2:23:16 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
Come on man, really? We're in a thread titled "Wii U available at NewEgg" - you do the math. You can hate Nintendo (for whatever good that does), you can disagree with every Pro-Nintendo opinion out there for all I care.

But please, please, tell me you're more intelligent than this.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 2:29:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2012 2:32:40 PM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Really? The new Zelda will be amazing? You mean like everyone said Skyward Sword was going to be amazing? Because that one was supposed to be amazing and it clearly wasn't.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 2:38:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2012 2:41:45 PM PST
HorizonBrave says:
Easy boya, you clearly said "forum" back in your unedited post (very smart of you), I replied to that statement. If we're talking threads, then yes you're right.
By the way, Intelligence =/= Fanaticism

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 2:45:25 PM PST
Are you kidding? Skyward Sword is fantastic. It's the best Zelda game of all time, and maybe the best video game of all time. It got perfect scores. What are you talking about?

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 3:04:46 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2012 3:06:17 PM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
LOL caught on to that did you? True, the original post said forum, but you know what I meant. "Intelligence =/= Fanaticism" Is true as well, however I'm not a fanatic. I'm simply a fan who knows what he wants. And is a bit confused what your (and others like you) missions are supposed to be.

EDIT: Doesn't your rabid hate for all things Nintendo make you a fanatic of a different kind?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 6:59:23 PM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Talk to any real Zelda fan and they'll tell you how disappointing Skyward Sword really was.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2012 4:19:44 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Nov 20, 2012 4:20:05 AM PST]

Posted on Nov 20, 2012 4:20:02 AM PST
Matt says:
I'm a real Zelda fan and thought Skyward Sword was a brilliant game. Been a fan since the Nintendo 64 games/Gameboy ones and have played and completed every game since.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  37
Initial post:  Nov 18, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions