Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Best Online Co-Op Ps3 Game And one more thing!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 1, 2013 11:59:46 PM PST
R. V. Melo says:
have they finally made a good spider-man game for the current generation? the last one i enjoyed was the cell shaded amazing spider-man game for the ps2.

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 12:45:04 AM PST
Scratchy says:
Not sure if your serious but Amazing Spider-Man was a great open world spidey game. It borrowed heavily from Arkham city (and prototype to a lesser extent) which is a good thing but the combat and fluidity didn't quite feel as satisfying or as good as AC was. Worth a shot if you like web slinging through Manhattan and stopping repetitive crimes.

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 1:10:46 AM PST
R. V. Melo says:
I heard amazing spider-man got mixed reviews, for me spider-man 2 will always be my favorite spidey game so ill look into your recommendation!

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 1:16:36 AM PST
Voice of god says:
I can attest that Amazing Spider-Man is a good game. It's not a mind-blowing must-play, but it's solid and enjoyable, and web slinging around the city is one of the funnest things I've done in a game in the last year. I only Redboxed it, but it was certainly a worthwhile rental. And I think I got 1000/1000 gamerscore out of it to boot.

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 7:04:04 AM PST
Joshua C says:
I enjoyed Spider-Man: Web of Shadows

Posted on Mar 2, 2013 10:03:21 AM PST
R. V. Melo says:
So the new developers of the spider man series are doing a decent job? well what about co-op games?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Bloodborne release date announced 62 8 minutes ago
What is gamergate, and what is going on with gaming journalism? 21 13 minutes ago
Scalebound is Platinum Games' First Stab at Fantasy 29 15 minutes ago
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition thread 806 21 minutes ago
Destiny PS4 VGF Clan 408 24 minutes ago
Consoles are dying confirmed 271 43 minutes ago
OT: What is it with this new Facebook epidemic... 29 47 minutes ago
sunset overdrive is silly, stylish, and incredibly smart 63 54 minutes ago
dis one time i farted rly loud and scared my cat... den my cat bite me and i bleed onto my favorite pillow 439 56 minutes ago
PS4 vs. Xbox One -- An unbiased look at which games are currently available on each console 453 57 minutes ago
D4 11 1 hour ago
Favorite and Least Favorite Characters/Enemy Designs 19 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Mar 1, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions