Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 87 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 19, 2013 3:37:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 19, 2013 4:49:25 PM PDT
PlayStation Store Update
+ Posted by Grace Chen // Director, PlayStation Store

Pre-Order
Defiance ($59.99)

Arktech. Some die for it - everyone kills for it. Join a futuristic online open-world shooter where thousands of players scour a transformed Earth competing for alien technology. Hunt alone or with others as you improve your skills and level up unlocking powerful weapons that will help you survive the massive battles that await.

ESRB: M // File Size: 6.1 GB
PS3 Full Game
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct ($49.99)
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct is a first-person action survival game that brings to life the authentic, heart-stopping horrors of the AMC hit TV series The Walking Dead.

ESRB: M // File Size: 4.8 GB
PSN
Dollar Dash ($9.99)

Find it, rob it, and keep it. Grab the cash in this fast and frenetic top down multiplayer versus game. Dollar Dash will have you shouting for joy, as you make a dash with the cash. You must attack, defend or outrun your competitors in any of the three game modes (Dollar Dash, Save the Safe or Hit'n'Run) using unique and comedic tactics.

ESRB: E10+ // File Size: 439 MB
PS Vita
Nun Attack ($2.99)
Join the battle of light against darkness. Lead your squad to defeat the Fallen Nun and restore balance to the World in this epic tactical action game!

ESRB: T // File Size: 107.5 MB
Dead or Alive 5 Plus ($39.99)
The hottest fighters in gaming come for the first time to PlayStation Vita system, with tons of new features for the deepest DOA ever!

ESRB: M // File Size: 2.1 GB
Added to PS Vita Store
Carnage Heart EXA
Hogs of War
PSP
Carnage Heart EXA ($29.99)

A follow-up to the cult PS one classic, Carnage Heart EXA puts players in control of giant robots - Overkill Engines (OKEs) - and pits these menacing mechs against each other in larger-than-life battles! You can control your OKE yourself or set up complex programs that automatically command your robo-battlers to follow your orders to the letter! Choose from either a compelling Story Mode, or get right into the action with Battle Mode!

ESRB: E10+ // File Size: 491 MB
Added to PSP Store
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment
Hogs of War
PS One Classics
Hogs of War ($5.99, PS3/PSP/PS Vita)
An untapped supply of swill is being contested by the Hog Nations. Lead your pigs to victory with customizable armies ready to roast their enemies.

ESRB: T // File Size: 218 MB
Bundles
Atelier Totori Plus: The Adventurer of Arland ($39.99)

An all new Atelier Totori for the PlayStation Vita system, `Plus' added features!
Get the exclusive swimsuits in one pack with this game & DLC bundle! `Angel Swimsuit' and `Devil Bikini' are included in this package. This bundle is a limited time offer until Apr 16th, 2013.

ESRB: T // File Size: 2.9 GB
Darksiders I & II Bundle ($69.99)

Get the first and second Darksiders games at one price! This bundle includes Darksiders and Darksiders II Ultimate Edition. Darksiders II Ultimate Edition includes the Darksiders II game and all its downloadable content.

ESRB: M //File Size: 16.7 GB
Darksiders II Ultimate Edition ($59.99)

Awakened by the End of Days, Death, the most feared of the legendary Four Horsemen embarks on a quest to redeem his brother's name. Become the terrifying force which everything fears but nothing can escape. The Crucible Pass is included with this purchase so there is no need to purchase it separately.

ESRB: M //File Size: 6.7 GB
Dead or Alive 5 PS3 & PS Vita Bundle ($69.99)

A bargain bundle of Dead or Alive 5 (PlayStation 3 system) and the newly released Dead or Alive 5 Plus (PlayStation Vita system)!

ESRB: M // File Size: 8.1 GB
Dead or Alive 5 Plus & Dead or Alive Paradise ($49.99)

A bargain bundle of Dead or Alive Paradise(PSP system) and the newly released Dead or Alive 5 Plus (PlayStation Vita system)!

ESRB: M //File Size: 2.5 GB
MX vs. ATV Ultimate Bundle ($39.99)

Get it all. The full game and ultimate DLC pack! Own the competition as you wrestle for position with tightly contested racing in the fifth iteration of the MX vs ATV franchise. Feel the realism of the revolutionary real-world physics engine which has defined the racing genre. Live the sport as Alive captures the spectacle of motocross and the essence of competitive racing while providing the best riders and gear from the latest manufacturers. Check out new Nationals track along with O'Neal and Troy Lee Designs gear.

ESRB: E //File Size: 5.7 GB
Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy Bundle ($24.99)

Get both games now! Spin the wheel along with Pat Sajak and Vanna White on the virtual version of America's Game! Join Alex Trebek and play as a contestant on `America's Favorite Quiz Show!" Test your knowledge to make it to Final Jeopardy! and the coveted Winner's Circle!

ESRB: E //File Size: 2.4 GB

PlayStation Plus Update

Learn more and purchase online or go to the PlayStation Store to activate instantly. For full details on this week's Plus offerings, check out Monday's PS Plus update.
Instant Game Collection
The Cave (PS3)
Tekken 6 (PSP/PS Vita)
Exclusives
Defiance Beta
Discounts
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (PS3) - Plus Price: $7.19
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken (PS Vita) - Plus Price: $5.99
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational Course & Character Pack - Plus Price $8.99
PS3 Demos (Free)
Dollar Dash
Find it, rob it, and keep it. Grab the cash in this fast and frenetic top down multiplayer versus game. Dollar Dash will have you shouting for joy, as you make a dash with the cash. You must attack, defend or outrun your competitors in any of the three game modes (Dollar Dash, Save the Safe or Hit'n'Run) using unique and comedic tactics.

File Size: 439 MB
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
Go back in time and step onto the course with Palmer, Nicklaus, Player, and more legends in their prime. Overtake each staar on the biggest stages in the world of golf using equipment and wearing clothing from that era. Eclipse their legacies and cement your seat at the table of legends with Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14.

File Size: 2.1 GB
PS Vita Demos (Free)
Dead or Alive 5 Plus

Price Change
FIFA Street - PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $59.99)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
Mass Effect 3 - PS3 Game (now: $19.99 original price: $39.99)
Rotastic - PS3 Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 - PS3 Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
Big Sky Infinity Add-Ons
Starbits 1000000 - PS3 & PS Vita Add-On (now: $1.99 original price: $2.99)
Starbits 2000000 - PS3 & PS Vita Add-On (now: $3.49 original price: $3.99)

Sales
Capcom Classics Collection Reloaded - PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed - PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Capcom Puzzle World - PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Darkstalkers: Chaos Towers - PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Lights! Camera! Party! - PS3 Game (now: $9.99 original price: $14.99)
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - PSP Game (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)
Power Stone Collection - PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Persona 4 Golden - PS Vita Game (now: $29.99 original price: $39.99)
Persona - PSP Game (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)
Persona 2: Innocent Sin - PSP Game (now: $14.99 original price: $29.99)
Persona 3 Portable - PSP Game (now: $9.99 original price: $19.99)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)
Susume Tactics! - PSP Game (now: $2.49 original price: $4.99)
Ultimate Ghosts `N Goblins - PSP Game (now: $4.99 original price: $9.99)

Plus a ton of add-ons and themes.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 3:55:22 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
Nice! Thanks for the update. I can't wait to check out The Cave! I will most likely also download Tekken 6 as well.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 4:46:33 AM PDT
new Tron says:
I bet Plants vs Zombies is great on the Vita with that nice screen and touch controls.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 4:58:17 AM PDT
The Drizzle says:
ive only played the first few levels, but im pretty sure it works well. i played on 360, ps3, and ds, and i am pretty sure the vita uses a double touch system, instead of a touch and drag thing. works well though, i like it.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 5:06:57 AM PDT
new Tron says:
Yeah, I've only played it on my iPhone, and the game seems perfectly suited for that platform.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 5:10:13 AM PDT
Soulshine says:
Good morning - hot damn that's an early update!

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 5:25:32 AM PDT
Phranctoast says:
Anyone play I am Alive? Is it worth $7?

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 5:35:27 AM PDT
Heading to the zoo for the day, so i wanted to get the update started before i left.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 5:39:38 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
I thought the demo was interesting, but if you're going to buy it you'd best hurry, when the system updates today, that Ubisoft sale will be over.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 5:42:43 AM PDT
Soulshine says:
I was going to buy that, I imagine it's worth $7 but I'm in no rush. I'm hoping maybe it will turn into a plus freebie eventually.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 5:45:15 AM PDT
JJ4prez says:
Woot, downloading the cave when I get home tonight.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 5:46:13 AM PDT
FOGE says:
I have P vs Z on my PS3, my Kindle Fire, and now I think I will grab it for my Vita. Ha. All for a total of $3.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 5:49:37 AM PDT
Soulshine says:
I had never played PvZ before it was free on vita and I was undeniably hooked on it for about 2 weeks. Then Patapon was free too.

I don't have anything else with a touchscreen and my last portable was a Game Gear - I'm so far behind!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 6:27:23 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Mar 19, 2013 6:34:06 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
A sale on Rocketbirds, eh? I may have to bite on that one. I recommend giving the demo for that game a shot - I thought it was pretty great, though definitely found it to be a style over substance affair.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 6:29:58 AM PDT
It looks a lot better on the iPhone/iPad, not sure why but it's really washed out and ugly on the Vita.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 6:31:46 AM PDT
The Drizzle says:
so what is the cave?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 6:33:56 AM PDT
Kirksplosion says:
Did you ever play The Lost Vikings? That appears to be the best point of reference. Mix that game with a funny adventure game and VOILA! The Cave.

In a nutshell, you take a group of three adventurers with different abilities into a cave solving puzzles.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 6:34:10 AM PDT
McAwesomeo says:
A platforming/adventure game made by Ron Gilbert and Double Fine.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 6:34:11 AM PDT
MrFoxhound says:
An adventure game made by Ron Gilbert and DoubleFine. Ron Gilbert is the guy who did the old Monkey Island PC games.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 6:34:35 AM PDT
Zak Iarih says:
cave
/ˈkāv/
Noun
A large underground chamber, typically of natural origin, in a hillside or cliff.
Verb
Explore caves as a sport.
Synonyms
noun. cavern - grotto - den - hole - lair - cavity - burrow
verb. hollow - gouge

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 6:34:53 AM PDT
Uncle Ulty says:
Crap! I was hoping for Disgaea 3 to be free today.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 6:35:08 AM PDT
The Drizzle says:
lost vikings, for genesis? i remember playing some vikings game for genesis, and there were 3 vikings.

Posted on Mar 19, 2013 6:35:14 AM PDT
Hmmm, I lost my of my copy of Hot Shots Golf on Vita while traveling. $9 isn't bad for a replacement cost.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 6:37:35 AM PDT
Chris... says:
That sounds exactly like Trine. May have to check out the cave now.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 19, 2013 6:39:16 AM PDT
new Tron says:
Except Trine is more of an action/puzzle platformer, and The Cave is more of a pure adventure game that just happens to be side scrolling.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  87
Initial post:  Mar 19, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions