Luigi's Mansion

Harmo Knights

Devil Summoner

Etrian Odyssey IV

Animal Crossing

Castlevania

Lego City Adventure

Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger

My 3DS is going to get more use than the home consoles.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 5:06:14 PM PST
HorizonBrave says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 5:06:56 PM PST
Gameresq says:
That is a lot of fun

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 5:19:38 PM PST
I almost exclusively play on portables nowadays but this year with all the 3DS titles and some Vita games, it'll be even more so.

Summer 3DS titles: Project X Zone, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Mario Golf, Mighty Switch Force! 2(recently confirmed by WayForward)

Fall 3DS titles: Pokemon X/Y, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D(?)

My 3DS XL is currently in the mail(should get it soon) so it'll be awesome to play on these games on the XL screens.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 5:25:13 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 1, 2013 5:27:13 PM PST
got mayo?™ says:
I'm on the portables and PC boat myself. Haven't turned on my PS3 to game in like 6 months it feels. Surprised i got the motivation to finish Gears3 recently. Mass Effect 2/3 are next.

Luigi's Mansion and Soul Sacrifice are my most anticipated portable games coming up.I may have a change of heart and give Castlevania an early purchase too.

Project XZone looks awesome.

I just nabbed Oddworld Stranger's Wrath HD, Sound Shapes, Unit 13 and NSMB2 tonight, so i'm set for a while.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 5:47:24 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Mar 1, 2013 5:54:15 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 5:56:28 PM PST
Holy crap, how am I just hearing about HarmoKnight?

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 6:01:38 PM PST
DVvM says:
In retrospect, I'm kind of glad I don't have a 3DS... I would buy too many games.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 6:02:02 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
I can't believe they want $15 for Harmo Knight. That game would cost $0.99 if it were on iPhone.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 6:04:49 PM PST
That game would never be on an iPhone.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 6:09:49 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
But it's way overpriced for what it is.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 6:21:59 PM PST
Aku says:
"Devil Summoner"

Whoa whoa whoa, are we getting that too? I thought it was just Soul Hackers. Also don't forget SMT4, and after that Atlus might finally announce that 3DS Persona game's existence.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 6:29:53 PM PST
It's Devil Summoner Soul Hackers. But yeah, Atlus is also working on SMTIV and a Persona on 3DS so we may get 4 Atlus games on 3DS this year(EOIV, Soul Hackers, SMTIV and Persona assuming it hits this year).

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 6:32:32 PM PST
Brent says:
I think my 3DS and Vita are going to get more use than my home consoles this year up until GTA V and Watch Dogs comes out.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 6:50:21 PM PST
How so? From what I've read, the file size is nearly as large as NSMB2, a full retail game, so that seems like a sufficient amount of content to justify a $15 price tag.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 7:21:02 PM PST
UziHorowitz says:
But it doesn't have the same amount of exploration since it's an on-rails rhythm game. Don't get me wrong, I think it looks neat, but I just think it's overpriced for what it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 7:21:24 PM PST
Aku says:
Ah, I thought he was talking about the first game getting a port too.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 7:57:08 PM PST
I guess I don't understand the content vs price tag criteria here, as it really doesn't seem unreasonable to me. That said, I'm a big fan of DS & 3DS rhythm games like Rhythm Thief, Rhythm Heaven, Maestro Jump into Music, the Taiko no Tatsujin series, Ontomarama, etc., so I'll admit that my view might be the minority on this one. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 10:23:34 PM PST
Vylsith says:
Animal Crossing looks good. That's about it, but I hope you enjoy your games. ^^ I'll be spending a good month playing Tales of Xillia myself.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 10:29:09 PM PST
Jawwaad says:
The only 2 on your list I will be getting on day one is Etrian Odyssey IV and Devil Summoner. That's because they will probably be small print runs and I don't want to miss out but all the others I will eventually get. Great list though Jason.

Posted on Mar 1, 2013 11:03:45 PM PST
Darn it, I am jealous of everyone that has a 3DS right now.

Who am I kidding, I love the GBA SP.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 1, 2013 11:09:13 PM PST
Modern Bear says:
That's not a problem for Jason. He swims in bills and coins in his giant money building.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 4:30:21 AM PST
I always wind up finding more time for handhelds anyway, but the spring lineup really is looking great. I'm still playing FE Awakening (probably won't be able to finish until we're traveling later this month), I picked up EOIV at launch, and I've already pre-ordered Luigi's Mansion, Castlevania, SMT Soul Hackers, and Rune Factory 4. Since I'm such a big rhythm fan, I'll probably dl HarmoKnights soon after release as well--and MSF2 asap once comes out. My stepdaughter is a big Animal Crossing fan, so she's looking forward to that in June as well. I'll be waiting for some reviews of Lego City Adventure and Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger before taking the plunge on those.

The Vita has quite a bit coming up this summer too--Soul Sacrifice, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa Rebirth, Dragon's Crown--so there should be plenty to keep us busy. :)

Btw, any word on whether Bit.Trip Runner 2 might eventually make it to the 3DS?

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 4:41:46 AM PST
Gameresq says:
I am on Chapter 23 of Fire Emblem right now. I have married all of my 1st generation and have all the kids. I am working on marrying up the kids now. This game is a blast!

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 2, 2013 5:54:54 AM PST
That's awesome. I've had a ton of grading the past two weeks, but I wanted to at least get started with FE:A--and get everything opened up so I could get at the dlc and start using Streetpass. I'm also going slow to try to level up my weakest characters and build relationships as much as possible as early as possible. I'm just ready to start Chapter 6, and I can't wait to find some time to get back to it. Hopefully in the next few days, though my mother is visiting, so we'll see.

Darn you to heck, real life responsibilities! Darn you to heck! ;-P
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  14
Total posts:  32
Initial post:  Mar 1, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions