Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: This is "THE" OT Thread, born and bred in the USA, but hip, worldly; and generally benevolent; where men are men, boys will be boys, and girls actually exist

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 10000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 9:20:50 PM PST
AndrewA says:
He still plays? Isn't he old as crap now?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 9:23:55 PM PST
He's 38. According to the article, he was shut down last mid-December due to post-concussion syndrome.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:23:10 PM PST
Finger says:
Ogre-San! So you're the new OT king, well done. I've been wondering where and how you've been.

Read up in the last OT thread, sorry to hear about the operation but glad you're recovering. Don't worry, you'll be chasing around blonde stewardesses in no time. Best wishes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:26:00 PM PST
Prankster says:
Sup night doods?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:30:03 PM PST
M. Ogre says:
Hey Finger, Thanks!

Yeah, I've been pretty out of it with the discomfort and the buttload of drugs I've been on. Hey, what happens if I chase me some blonde stews and I catch one? You think you can talk my wife into letting me keep her?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:35:31 PM PST
Finger says:
Pranksta, how's life? You still grinding away on those entrance exams and applications?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:35:55 PM PST
Prankster says:
Man that sucks Ogre. I hope you're off them and feel fit soon.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:37:00 PM PST
Prankster says:
Haha, no not on the exams but on the applications now. I am making good progress though. Toughest part is getting a hold of people are writing me a recommendation letter. :P

Gonna finish applying soon and then it's just wait and watch.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:38:59 PM PST
Finger says:
Its worth a shot. I'll do my best Ogre. I'll be as eloquent as Shakespeare making an impassioned plea on your behalf. If that doesn't work, you can just hide her in your garage.

Tip: I'll try twice as hard if she has a brunette friend I can keep in MY garage...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:40:24 PM PST
M. Ogre says:
I'm coming along OK. It's just a looooong process. The fact that I've been effed up since July is what's made it so difficult. I've been basically in bed for five months now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:40:52 PM PST
Finger says:
I know, those things are always time consuming and kind of a hassle. But totally worth the effort in the end. Good luck!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:41:42 PM PST
M. Ogre says:
Sounds like a plan.

Wait.

I don't have a garage.

Plan B...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:47:53 PM PST
Finger says:
Easy. Then we'll just set them up in their own apartment the way mobsters do with their girlfriends in the movies.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 10:52:56 PM PST
M. Ogre says:
So then, they'd be like "gun mols", right? That's what they used to call them in the old movies?

So, I could just say to my wife: "See you later, I'm going to the mol for a while..."

Heh.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 11:01:33 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 14, 2012 11:02:11 PM PST
Finger says:
Ha! I'm not sure what they were called. I just know they were always really gorgeous and sleazy. And after a year when their apartment lease runs out, we upgrade to new ones.

Maybe one of those British Airways ones with the hot accent. Or a really uptight one from Lufthansa. Or a real fox from Singapore Air. Oh the possibilities...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 11:02:35 PM PST
Prankster says:
Damn dood, five months is a long ass time. I got messed up when I was in bed for more than 10 days. I sincerely hope that part is nearing it's end now and you can resume your daily life.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2012 11:03:29 PM PST
Prankster says:
Yeah man. Plus confusing too. Hopefully they will reply soon to the mails I have sent them with my doubts. And thanks. :D

Posted on Dec 14, 2012 11:12:40 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Decided to finish Matrix Revolutions as my movie tonight then watch the Trek Reboot again....This is one other thing that will should get me banned from here:

I used to not be a big Matrix fan but now I am a HUGE one of all three. Yes, the sequels included....

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 12:43:57 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Mar 15, 2013 7:30:59 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 1:34:30 AM PST
AndrewA says:
I believe liking the second two is grounds for banning. I was meh on the sequels but I also wasn't that huge on the matrix, although I did think it was a very good movie

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 1:38:18 AM PST
R. J. Gutt says:
Just the other day I was thinking, "What happened to Ogre? He's been gone a long time."
Glad things are better.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 2:36:14 AM PST
Dukeshire says:
I disliked the Matrix originally, thinking it was too "cerebral" but I have changed my mind as the years have gone bye. Just watched Star Trek and while there are some plot-holes it is awesome. Undiscovered Country is tomorrow.

Posted on Dec 15, 2012 6:16:31 AM PST
Banner says:
I usually hate it when people say this but I'm going to say it today? What the f is up with the VGF? It seems to have its fair share of creepy people now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:28:07 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Which people do you specifically refer to?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 15, 2012 6:32:16 AM PST
Banner says:
And maybe I just haven't been around enough lately to scope out the troll scene. Um several of the female posters...
Discussion locked

Active discussions in related forums  

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Dec 14, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions