Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Dragon Age 3...Next gen!?!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-111 of 111 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:44:12 AM PST
Anthony says:
read the Malazan Tales of the Fallen series by Steven Erikson. my favorite series of all time. Books 2 and 3, Deadhouse Gates, and Memories of Ice are my favorite. i actually haven't read the tenth and final book in the main series, The Crippled God, yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:44:17 AM PST
That makes me feel so much better.

What would make more sense is if they released it on current gen consoles, then made an ultra-sparkly edition for next gen consoles later.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:45:30 AM PST
M. Stifler says:
Erikson has a new book out in the same universe. I haven't read either of these series. I'm re-reading the A Song of Ice and Fire books before anything else.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:46:13 AM PST
Anthony says:
I only read it recently. its decent. ties in with Awakening to an extent. and at the end

***SPOILERS***

it reveals that Alistair is the result of an affair with an Elf-Mage Grey Warden.

***SPOILERS***

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:50:10 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
He wrote a eulogy for Jordan.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 11:56:59 AM PST
Anthony says:
I just checked it out. i'm surprised i never heard of it before. its set like a couple hundred thousand years before the events in the main series. all about the tiste andii. I'll likely be buying that soon.

the closest traditional fantasy equivalent to the tiste peoples are elves. Andii (Dark), Edur (Shadow), and Liosian (Light). the Andii are generally the friendliest of the bunch in the series. whereas the Liosians are a bunch of racist religious zealots for the most part. the Edur are mainly bad guys, with some exceptions.

I actually haven't read any of GRRM's stuff. its on my to-read list.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 12:04:23 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 12:40:02 PM PST
Anthony says:
there's also a series called the Malazan Empire by Ian C. Esselmont set in the same world. he's not quite as good as erikson. and i don't really like the first book in the series, Night of Knives, but Return of the Crimson Guard and Stone Wielder are pretty good.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 12:33:59 PM PST
Are they often wrong?

I've said before I would be extremely surprised if it isn't on both current and next gen systems.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 12:35:47 PM PST
M. Stifler says:
The ASOIAF series is my favorite. All-time. It's the way he writes his characters. I get more attached to them than any other book series, and bad stuff happens to them.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 1:05:48 PM PST
Scandal!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 1:18:45 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 29, 2012 1:19:05 PM PST
Anthony says:
***SPOILERS***

and Duncan, who was recruited in Orleis after being sentenced to death for murdering a Grey Warden who walked in on him when he was robbing the guy's room, is the one who took him to the Arl and checked up on him for the king.

***END SPOILERS***
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  22
Total posts:  111
Initial post:  Nov 28, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions