Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Another one bites the dust!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 29, 2012 1:27:22 PM PST
HorizonBrave says:
I just pulled the trigger with a 3G Vita I found on eBay. Exactly $200, including a soft case and a 8GB mem card (I think a screen protector too, not sure). I mean, why not? I was talking yesterday about buying one at that price point if it came with stuff, hehe.

Now now, I've also ordered P4:Golden and Rayman Origins from Amazon, do you guys have any recommendations? PlayStation Plus looks neat, is it worth the $50?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 1:30:14 PM PST
Peter Faden says:
Plus is worth $50. You'll immediately get Gravity Rush amongst other Vita offerings. Outside of that, I've really enjoyed AssCreed and Disgaea3 as far as physical game copies I've purchased. P4G will absorb most of your time though, lol. It's pretty engrossing.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 1:36:24 PM PST
HorizonBrave says:
I've seen plenty of good things about this game! And considering I was a little kid without RPG interest back in the PS2 days, I never tried it haha.

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 1:55:42 PM PST
HorizonBrave says:
Anybody else? Halp.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 2:33:29 PM PST
I'll give another yes behind Gravity Rush which is a great original IP on the Vita. Also if you're a fan of Uncharted then Golden Abyss is pretty much a must play (though don't expect it to top the PS3 counterparts). Super Stardust Delta is a great downloadable title as well and one I've dumped numerous hours into. Great twin stick shooter with plenty to keep you coming back for more. I also really dig Retro City Rampage on the Vita.

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 2:37:58 PM PST
Peter Faden says:
I'm downloading Oddworld and Metal Gear right now (actually, Metal Gear is queued). I have high hopes for Oddworld and know I'll enjoy Metal Gear.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 3:00:16 PM PST
Joshua C says:
I'd also throw in for P4G and Disgaea 3. I'd never played a Persona game before, but I'm loving this one, and I've been a fan of Disgaea since it's original launch on the PS2 (I remember going to something like 5 stores to find a copy, since it was in pretty short supply on it's first run in my area)

I'd also take a look at some of the download offerings for PS1/PSP titles. If you didn't have interest in RPGs at the time, definitely look into Xenogears or one of the classic FF games (while there's dispute about which is "best", I can say VII is one of the easier ones to get into and beat)

The only Vita games I have thus far are Dungeon Hunter: Alliance, Mortal Kombat, P4G, and Assassin's Creed: Liberation... While I have some regrets about DH, the rest were worth the cost (10, 70 for Solid Gold edition, and 20, respectively)

Posted on Dec 29, 2012 3:06:13 PM PST
I recently got the AssCreed Lib bundle and also got LBP Vita. Liberation is a pretty solid game, my first AssCreed game, I really like the setting.

LBP Vita is awesome. Very comparable to the original on PS3.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2012 4:06:22 PM PST
D_Strasse says:
PS+ pays for itself with just the first months offerings. Gravity Rush is pretty good and Uncharted: GA is great.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Video Games forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Ps Plus is not worth it 13 1 minute ago
Consoles are dying confirmed 167 1 minute ago
Zoe Quinn: 5 Things I Learned as the Internet's Most Hated Person (Also, it's a Cracked Article!) 194 1 minute ago
Teen shot gamer dead over PS4, say police 2 2 minutes ago
Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition thread 793 3 minutes ago
Ouch! Giant Bomb Forza Motorsport 5 Review 60/100 26 5 minutes ago
OT: In a forum where the trolls roam freely and the console war rages, there is one last bastion of hope. Where the righteous make their final stand. They call it "the OT." 2243 5 minutes ago
Deep Down TGS trailer. 1 6 minutes ago
New TGS Bloodborne trailer 24 22 minutes ago
VGF "12 in 12" thread. A dozen games. 12 months. Time to step up. 833 32 minutes ago
The New 8-Bit Heroes: New NES game and creation documentary 5 38 minutes ago
Ori and the Blind Forest prologue looks amazing 1 42 minutes ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 29, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 29, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions