Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Ni No Kuni delayed

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 65 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 8, 2013 8:15:36 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 8:36:31 AM PST
EDIT: False alarm! Delayed in EU and AU only.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/01/08/ni-no-kuni-delayed-to-february-1-due-to-logistical-issue/

Ni No Kuni delayed to February 1 due to logistical issue

Ni No Kuni has been delayed by a week, meaning it will now release on February 1 instead of January 25. Namco Bandai said the delay was due to a logistical issue and as a way of apology, is offering a downloadable Draggle familiar for the trouble. It will be available at launch. Thanks, Eurogamer.

Oh wait, is this EU only or was it delayed in the US as well?

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:16:01 AM PST
lair.....please tell me this is a joke. =(

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:16:35 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 8:18:32 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Is this only Europe or something? Ni No Kuni is supposed to be released on the 22nd in NA....

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:17:06 AM PST
Good question, I'm trying to find something on it now.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:17:38 AM PST
False alarm! Delayed in EU and AU only.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:18:48 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Cool.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:18:51 AM PST
lol?

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:18:56 AM PST
sheesh ... scary

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:20:16 AM PST
Kirksnowsion says:
The tweet is from Namco Bandai UK and reads "Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch has a new release date for Europe and Australasia."

The Namco Bandai America Twitter hasn't been updated in a few days, so I'm not sure whether it will affect those on this side of the pond or not.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:28:12 AM PST
installed the demo, afraid to try it out. i want to hold off on buying any new games until i clear some backlog, and i am afraid if i play the demo i will need to pick this up

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:28:38 AM PST
IPhantom says:
I can't wait any longer for this game. Been my most anticipated quite some time now.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:30:20 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
I was highly disappointed with the demo. The game went from a day 1 buy to maybe after a price drop.
I love Studio Ghibli and I love JRPG's but this game just seemed lackluster and I was not a fan of the battle system.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:31:18 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 8:32:28 AM PST
I was hoping it would be more than it is... Took a look at the final boss fight. Damage doesn't increase much from level 1. Oh well! I too need to clear my backlog... it's gettin bigger THANKS STEAM WINTER SALE...

EDIT: I think I will pick it up once it's cheaper though. Would depend on how good the plot is. I haven't found many games plots that I enjoy anymore sadly,. maybe it's because it's kinda ll been done?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:34:23 AM PST
Chocolette says:
I think I'm buying into hype as well.. but since I'm one of slightly over 2000 crazy people paying $100+ ...I think I'm going to keep it. At least I know there are only 2000ish limited editions?

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:34:42 AM PST
I almost had a heart attack.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:35:25 AM PST
what comes in the LE if I may ask?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:35:43 AM PST
I will cut you.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:36:15 AM PST
Lol, too bad I can't delete the thread. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:40:04 AM PST
Chocolette says:
Well, it's nice to keep Nino on rhe radar.

All I'm really interested in the LE is the book with spells(?). It came in the Japanese versions, so I want it, too. Supposedly it is also viewable in game, but a physical book is always better.

There's some other stuff, too... I just don't remember what they are, haha.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:40:08 AM PST
No. It will remain here forever reminding everyone of the damage you have caused.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:41:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 8, 2013 8:41:46 AM PST
Yes! I have a legacy!

I should replace the OP with a rick roll.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:42:12 AM PST
Haha you may as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:45:40 AM PST
The Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Wizard's Edition will include a copy of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch for PlayStation®3, a 340 page hardcover physical copy of the Wizard's Companion, the spellbook Oliver uses throughout his journey in the game. The full-color Wizard's Companion contains a full bestiary of all the creatures found in the game along with in-depth item descriptions of the other world's items, spells and background of its rich history. The limited-run Wizard's Edition will also contain a plush doll of Drippy, Oliver's guide through his adventures, as well as exclusive "golden mite" and "golden drongo" DLC familiars. An exclusive Wizard's Edition coin, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch Wizard's Edition Special Music Selection CD and a set of 5 Ni no Kuni artwork cards.

Posted on Jan 8, 2013 8:47:02 AM PST
Ni No Kuni has been delayed by a week, meaning it will now release on February 1 instead of January 25. Namco Bandai said the delay was due to a logistical issue and as a way of apology, is offering a downloadable Draggle familiar for the trouble. It will be available at launch. Thanks, Eurogamer. I pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby "Yo, homes smell you later!" Looked at my kingdom I was finally there to sit on my throne as the prince of Bel-air.

There we go.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 8:52:05 AM PST
oh wow that is a very impressive LE i must say. Better than other's I've seen.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  20
Total posts:  65
Initial post:  Jan 8, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions