Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Who has beaten Pokemon Black or White 2?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 5, 2012 12:15:36 PM PST
I have 7 badges so far. Just got the 7th last night. I think I can probably get my 8th one tonight, but I'll have to wait until I get off of work to try.

Posted on Nov 5, 2012 12:19:11 PM PST
Phenom says:
I beat it. Now I'm bored lol. There's post league stuff to do but eh

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 5, 2012 12:20:58 PM PST
To tell you the truth, it's kind of boring me too. Don't think I will be buying any more pokemon games from here on out. Plus there are so many other great games to be playing.

Anywho, what was the team you used to beat the main game with?

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:10:06 PM PST
Phenom says:
Emboar, Zoroark, Tornadas, Azumarill, Genesect, and.....I'm drawing a blank on the last one. Weird. Who'd you use?

Posted on Nov 7, 2012 7:21:47 PM PST
Krypto Koopa says:
I haven't got Black 2 yet but I usually start doing the Battle Tower/Subway after I've beaten the E4.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 7:24:41 PM PST
KrisCo says:
I didn't buy Black 2 or White 2, I kind of felt it was a re-hash. I would buy the next pokemon game is they had new pokemon and region OR if it was remake of the Hoenn region.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:03:26 PM PST
Anthony says:
so is it a decent game? i haven't gotten around to buying that game yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:03:52 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 7, 2012 10:06:23 PM PST
Anthony says:
generally in pokemon games i go with a Psychic type (usually a Kedabra/Alakazam or a Hypno. sometimes a mewtwo if i'm using a cheat device), a fire type, a water type, a ground type, a flying type, and an electric type when i think it will be useful, otherwise, whatever i feel like training at the moment, lol. that way i generally have all the bases covered.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2012 10:05:26 PM PST
Anthony says:
honestly i haven't gotten around to beating Black yet. got bored and stopped playing, then when i felt like playing pokemon again, i started up a game on on of the older versions. so until i do beat black i won't be getting Black 2/White 2 or Conquest.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2012 5:08:47 PM PST
Phenom says:
That's the same thing I did lol. I never finished white. I traded it in towards black 2 and played that. I found it to be more interesting than the first
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

ARRAY(0xa035e414)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Nov 5, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 11, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions