Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

OT: Doctor Who Christmas special *spoilers*

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 26, 2012 11:08:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012 11:10:36 AM PST
Ice King says:
Did anyone else watch this last night? It was the first (well, technically second) episode with the new companion and so far I really like her.
I also liked that Sontaran The Doctor was hanging around with and I hope he becomes at least a semi-regular, he was pretty funny.
The preview for the next half of the season looked great, I can't wait to find out what the deal with Clara is going to be. I hope they don't keep killing her. It's going to get old eventually.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 11:15:12 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
I am really sad that Amy and Rory won't be with the Doctor any longer. Clara seemed pretty interested in last night's episode though so I am excited to see more of her.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 11:16:09 AM PST
Is Moffat still butchering the series?

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 11:44:49 AM PST
C. Zajic says:
Kinda, He brings out some the worst explanations for some really neat stuff.
His storytelling really frustrated me last night.
They already did the "Kenny" thing with Rory and that was done to death *pun intended.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 12:14:24 PM PST
It's a shame. He did some good episodes before he took over, but he seems to have lost all that once Davies left.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 3:15:54 PM PST
Heard last night was pretty bad.

Anyway, I HATED Amy. I like Scottish redheads as much as the next guy, but her character was horrible and treated Rory like crap.

Posted on Dec 26, 2012 4:56:56 PM PST
I think I'm in the minority in this group, but I'm still a huge Who fan, and quite enjoy the new ones. I'll miss Amy and Rory, but I have liked what we've seen so far of Clara/Oswin, and am looking forward to where that story goes.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012 5:58:17 PM PST
M. Lewis says:
You can see more of the all the characters if you watch the prequels online. The first is called the "Great Detective", the second is "Vastra Investigates". Also available is "Songtaran Carols" (not misspelled) which was part of a Doctor Who Advent calendar on the BBC website.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Dec 26, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 26, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions