Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Weekend Gaming - 11/16 - 11/18 Edition

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 113 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:29:42 AM PST
Well I just finished halo 4 solo on legendary so now I will prolly get into the mp for a while. at least until my buddy gets it and we can get the co-op campaign and spartan ops going.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:30:54 AM PST
Oskar2525 says:
Lots of RE6 and Halo 4.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:31:36 AM PST
Prankster says:
I keep playing a bit of FIFA 12 in between studies but I guess that will stop now. So this weekend will be a no gaming affair but the weekend after this one I am going to game like there's no tomorrow! Just one more week till the test!

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:34:20 AM PST
JO MOMMA says:
Ill be playing Halo 4 today for the daily challanges and a specific achievement in one of the missions from SP. Then ill be starting Blops 2 tomorrow on Veteran.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:35:06 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 6:37:18 AM PST
If I remember correctly it took me around 23 hours to complete it the first time on hard. I skipped over 3 of the 4 optional dungeons and only did one or two in the first world, so it probably would have been 30+ with all of that.

There is a NG+ mode (with an optional harder difficulty) and you unlock the final floors of the arena after you complete the game as well so I'd say that there is definitely replay value. The loot becomes much better on NG+ as well.

IMO the story was very well done.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:35:57 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
Assassin's Creed 3. I'm still in sequence 9 with about 24 hours into the game - been doing lots of side quests lately.

@Strider
I finished the Benedict Arnold missions. They were neat, but nothing to write home about.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:36:33 AM PST
Marvelous says:
I plan to play alot of Halo 4 multiplayer as usual, maybe with some single player campaign solo in the mix. I'm also hooked on Max Payne 3 for the my second play through, and I recently started up a new game in Midnight Club LA - they really need to make a new game, it's so awesome.

Oh and BTW I played NFS Most Wanted Demo last night. Man that game was just as bad - or worse - than I was presuming. The car handling is horrid, graphics are Eh, and the whole just find a car to drive them is uninspiring.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:36:53 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
Thanks buddy, I recommend finishing Sequence 9 soon, one of your favorite gameplay mechanics might make an appearance.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:37:07 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Nice, I'll rock that instead of BlOps 2 then.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:38:28 AM PST
J. Pardee says:
Borderlands 2: See if changing clock in PS3 lets me fight Hyperius multiple times, use the flesh stick glitch to get the rest of my characters to 50, find Jenkins, Plat!

Wonderbook: Book of Spells

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:39:51 AM PST
Probably switch between Halo 4 MP and this new character that I created in Oblivion last night. Still a great game after all these years.

Oh, and WiiU on Sunday.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:41:01 AM PST
Meth Panther says:
I will continue through Dead Space, try the Max Payne 3 multiplayer...

or just throw those in the corner since my Fallout 3 GOTY got here yesterday. I almost didn't get it, my mailman delivered it to the wrong box. Luckily my neighbors are cool and brought it by.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:41:53 AM PST
Marvelous says:
Still making your way through the first Dead Space, are you getting close to the end?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:43:57 AM PST
Meth Panther says:
I think I'm on Chapter 7 or 8, don't know if that's close to the end.

I play through games very slowly since I really don't get enough time between school, work, and miscellaneous plans. It sucks. Once I graduate grad school next year hopefully I can get more gaming time.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:44:06 AM PST
C_Hus says:
Gonna work on the Kingdoms of Amalur dlc, and probably play through episode 3 of The Walking Dead. Episode 2 blew me away, hopefully more of the same is to come.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:45:20 AM PST
Kirksplosion says:
I like the sound of that. I haven't done any of the underground exploration, so I was going to hit that up for a while first.

I realized last night I still have one more fort to find, too...

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:46:22 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 6:46:43 AM PST
StriderNeo15 says:
I finished the New York underground last night, and the Boston underground a week or so ago; really great addition to the series.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 6:48:45 AM PST
Benpachi says:
I have to find five more fish and beat the game to get the platinum for Okami HD, so I'll be doing that tonight. I'm not sure what to do after that, my backlog snuck up on me. Zone of the Enders HD, LBP Karting, and some Halo 4 MP/Spartan Ops.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:49:25 AM PST
OP says:
Ah, I did that whole underground exploration thing; didn't really enjoy it.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:50:12 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 6:52:39 AM PST
prsmooth says:
Yes. It is much better than Darksiders 1 in all aspects.

It has better combat and has rpg elements: level weapons, customize character gear, and skill trees. Maps are bigger than Darksiders 1.

Its a better game overall.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 6:51:27 AM PST
Marvelous says:
There's 12 chapters, so you are definitely nearing the back end of the game.

That's good man, my motivation for classes this semester has been all over the place.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:05:21 AM PST
Junkiiiii says:
I haven't played anything but Halo 4 and Blops 2 all week so I'll lay off of those this weekend.

Actually I have no choice. My kids and their friends will be hogging the TV and 360 playing Blops 2 and Halo 4 all weekend long. I guess I will do some GW2, and try to get back to SWTOR now that it's free and whatever else tickles my fancy on the laptop.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:09:32 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 16, 2012 7:36:29 AM PST
Shanghaied says:
Have family coming into town, but I'm going to try to get into X-COM: EU. Really excited to play it!

Also, D3 key runs, as usual. I want to try and get 6 sets.

EDIT: Also have HoTS beta access, so going to give that a whirl as well.

Posted on Nov 16, 2012 7:35:13 AM PST
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Zombies Tranzit mode is great, and might jump in to multiplayer as well.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012 7:36:15 AM PST
neu Tron says:
Yeah dude, I got hooked on the game like crack. I didn't finish all of side missions, and didn't even collect 25% of the Riddler trophies, but I was so hooked on the game. It was brilliant through and through.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  53
Total posts:  113
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 17, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions