Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Wii U game pad only has charge for 3-5 hours long?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 51-75 of 146 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:07:33 AM PST
so is the Vita

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:07:42 AM PST
I'm guessing the answer you're looking for is "because Nintendo is terrible and Sony is great."

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:08:04 AM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
And according to you, Sony can do no wrong, seeing a pattern here?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:08:41 AM PST
MrFoxhound says:
Yeah, there isn't a die hard Nintendo fanatic of the same level as Holly or Doug. Maybe Ninzendo, but Keller has definitely fallen off the Nintendo bandwagon, so I have no idea who Doug is talking about when he says the entire VGF thinks Nintendo is a saint.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:09:02 AM PST
you forgot nobody buys Nintend0e for 3rd party support or at least thats what is said here in the VGF!!!

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 7:09:16 AM PST
The Wii U is 19 times as powerful as the PS3.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 7:10:09 AM PST
19? lol

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:10:33 AM PST
Probably because he only goes into Nintendo threads to trash Nintendo, since most of us take a balanced view of consoles recognizing the bad and the good, we tend to point out the good to him. It's his own nasty attitude that makes others react so strongly. If he acted decently for a minute he could see that.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:10:41 AM PST
Only 19???
I'm cancelling my WiiU preorder.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 7:11:00 AM PST
Paper Tiger says:
Yea ever since Keller started to enjoying his "60" Plasma" we've had a real shortage of diehard Nintendo fans. Jason is a more subtle Nintendork.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:11:44 AM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
No, I might favor Nintendo more than the others but I don't think I've reached "Keller of old" status yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:12:05 AM PST
that would be according to you. but the fact still stands, Sony doesnt do something good enough...Sony is doomed. Nintendoe does the same...No big deal...Stupid Sony!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:12:13 AM PST
Lucanus says:
A larger screen? Communications with the U? Wanting to keep the weight down? Nintendo is being cheap?

I have no idea, but that isn't the point now is it? I asked if you thought it was smart to compare charge capacity of a mobile device vs a home device.

Also for the record, once again, I find the charge capacity weak on the U.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:13:47 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:20:06 AM PST
Lucanus says:
65 inch, feel free to read my Amazon review of it, I am overly happy with it. And I love games in general, not just one company, though Nintendo (IMHO) still makes the best games. That doesn't mean Uncharted, Gears, Sly, Ratchet, etc are nothing short of great.

The "Keller of old" was just trollling out of boredom, I found a quite a few posters I like (Jason, JJ, Punk, Capt, etc) and have decided to be more serious with my posts.

Edit:
And a Nintendo rep did claim the U was 19 more times powerful than the ps3.... hopefully he was joking or is part of a mentally handicapped work program, because clearly that is folly.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:14:22 AM PST
Yes, nobody has ever claimed Nintendo is doomed around here.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:14:50 AM PST
Random numbers thrown out by the internet have proven to never be wrong.

I was reading a bit about what's known about the tech in the U, and it sounds impressive actually. Mario's mustache will have independent physics, and realism not capable on today's consoles.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:17:15 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:18:33 AM PST
nasty attitude...wow I didnt know you were so sensitive. What did I say to you...lol

I have pointed out that many things I dont like about Sony, its just that youre just fixated on the positive things I say about Sony. I wouldnt continue to buy Sony products if the negatives outweighs the positives. Prime example...Xbox 360.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:17:27 AM PST
I agree I was playing for a half a day at a time and not having to charge it. I love that leaving it on hibernate too doesn't drain the battery much. I could leave it on for days and still have a decent amount of charge to play awhile.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:18:21 AM PST
There's another Nintendo nutjob (B. McKinley) as ravenous as keller. Haven't seen him around for a while, though.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:20:47 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:21:23 AM PST
Lucanus says:
So I take it you have no interest in answering my simple question? Makes sense, since we all know the answer anyway. :)

Oh and I am far less Nintendo ravenous than you are Sony ravenous.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:22:05 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 8, 2012 7:26:33 AM PST
Zen Kaizoku says:
All I'm trying to say is, on this topic you and Flores make for pretty wide targets, I could probably blindfold myself and just randomly click on a thread and find either yourself or Flores preaching Sony superiority and/or Nintendo doom. So if persons begin to attack Sony remember you probably struck the first blow - That's called karma.

You reap what you sow, if persons are attacking your preference they may be doing it because they genuinely have an issue with it. On the other hand some do it just to get to persons like yourself, but once again this is a cycle.

Moral of the story?

If you've dug your own grave, there comes a time when you must lie in it.

Posted on Nov 8, 2012 7:22:09 AM PST
What question is it?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:23:53 AM PST
Nowhere the amount of times it has been said for Sony. Which I find strange considering the success Sony has done in the gaming world in such a short time with a limited IP compared to that of Nintendo. but of this is just irrelevant in the bigger scheme of things, I was just pointing out the hypocrisy here. Carry on.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:28:09 AM PST
There's no hypocrisy in that regards, you are an oversensitive fanthing.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2012 7:29:32 AM PST
"I have pointed out that many things I dont like about Sony,"

Never, ever have I seen this. You don't have to anyway, just don't expect everyone to nod and smile when you continually and never-endingly make nasty remarks about all non-Sony things. Just don't be a jackass.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  146
Initial post:  Nov 8, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 12, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions