Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Video games are too violent: another stupid fox article to annoy you...

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 160 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:46:23 AM PST
Ice King says:
It wouldn't hurt.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:46:45 AM PST
FOGE says:
I dont think I said it was a joke. Either way, sorry Im not sorry.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:46:54 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
If you are willing to provide that information sure.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:47:41 AM PST
We tend to react poorly to new people who post seemingly trollish topics. It is from experience; we have seen many such trolls.

That said, we get a few new posters every year (and lose a few, so our average of active posters is always roughly the same), so welcome to the VGF!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:47:51 AM PST
FOGE says:
Oh yeah, I kinda remember that. Ive been out of town lately, so I missed most of it. Im sure there people on here who game less that you.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:48:00 AM PST
That's the thing. It was Fox News that said it.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 8:49:20 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Basically, there is a troll hunt (similar to a witch hunt but with trolls instead of witches) on here and everyone except me and a few others are paranoid.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 8:49:22 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 19, 2012 8:49:32 AM PST
Well, I've picked the right group to procrastinate at work with. I feel welcomed.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:50:00 AM PST
Yep. Aliens.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 8:53:11 AM PST
MrnDpty161 says:
Getting away from the religion, the title of this discussion is a bit misguided, now I know it's popular amongst the liberal elite or the quasi liberal elite to focus their commentary with a beginning salvo on Fox News --- folks --- it isn't just fox news at this point within this discussion, it's all the news agencies, papers, pundits, and those crafting the language and flow of the said issue. This is a result of people whom have failed to stand up for all rights and privileges whether you agreed or not agreed with them, and letting the government and the law delude the society into giving them up willingly, by having us seperated and divided into special interest groups at odd with each other against everything that becomes a national discussion whether its labor, gender, race, health, personal choices, or Anthony else related to the " free" society.

ABC, CBS, CNN ect --- all these groups that have since made unhealthy relationships with the governing class over the years have systematically become free PR agents for members of the leadership --- so yes --- violent movies and video games are going to be on the table, for you have highly influential people within the Senate to include key members in the presidents cabinet whom are advocating these ideas. We need to stop putting poltical banners and colors on our arms when we go about these debates because neither poltici party does much in terms of the preservation of freedom, they more or less seed the beggingings of its dismantling --- ever so slowly, and brain washing the public to go along with it through the exploitation of crisis and division. You wake up one day and you want have squat to say because it will all b regulated and banned under your noses because the community at large is completely asleep and out to lunch.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:54:19 AM PST
And then there's this guy...who puts us all to shame.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:54:48 AM PST
FOGE says:
Good to hear. And you have no idea what you are in for. This place is a dark abyss from which there is no escape.

Seriously, youll find all the game news here in one place, swiftly, great deals, odd news stories like Eagles swooping up kids, and a lot of strange humor.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:55:38 AM PST
I love how you think the VGF is full of "liberal elite or the quasi liberal elite."

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:55:43 AM PST
FOGE says:
Are you referring to the Bilderburg conspiracy?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:55:44 AM PST
Ice King says:
Of course you're not paranoid, you know the troll won't hurt you because they never bother their own.
;)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:56:03 AM PST
A wretched hive of scum and villainy you say?

Well, count me in!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:56:28 AM PST
Ugh. Don't get me started on the Buildabears...

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:57:31 AM PST
FOGE says:
Haha. It may be early, buy you are getting my vote for best newcomer in next years VGF awards.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 8:58:04 AM PST
Cinema Fan says:
Playing a sub-par shooter like Blops would drive anyone insane. The puzzle is starting to come together now.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 8:59:08 AM PST
Pretty Lady says:
Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, are you single and if not, do you want to be single?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:01:58 AM PST
As single as a married guy can be.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:02:21 AM PST
Give me the vote this year...there will be something special in your stocking.

Posted on Dec 19, 2012 9:05:23 AM PST
MrnDpty161 says:
No I'm not surprised of the answers, it just needed to be said. But when people are walking around demanding why their choice of entertainment is under the heavy restriction of your representatives, don't blame anyone but those who kept thinking it was a funny conspiracy joke. It doesn't bother me one bit, names and insinuations is all talk at the end of th day while the real world actions are doing what their going to do.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:10:13 AM PST
GUEST!! says:
Heh, and that statement right there is precisely the reason to be here. Pretty much everyon here is procrastinating at work. lol

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 19, 2012 9:18:36 AM PST
jtshiel says:
I got a lot of shirt piled up on my desk myself but I don't feel like doing it.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  29
Total posts:  160
Initial post:  Dec 18, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 20, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions