Customer Discussions > Video Games forum

Bad Port or Bad Hardware? We're Already Hearing Complaints About Wii U Visuals.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 82 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:32:21 AM PST
Waldo says:
Funny how nobody has trolled thus far until the ugliest of trolls, Mel entered the picture!

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:13:45 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 19, 2012 7:47:18 AM PST
Benpachi says:
Hard to judge a console by launch titles, ports especially. As long as the first party games look nice, whateva. Now, if Bayonetta 2 is ugly, I will be most upset.

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:12:02 AM PST
They are ports, probably rushed. Not as much time spent on them, so far, those are the only two games I have heard any issue with. So I think it is software, not hardware.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 7:06:34 AM PST
Mel says:
these sonymites are pretty dense, obvious what you are saying

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 19, 2012 7:03:46 AM PST
Mel says:
PS3ooomed

Posted on Nov 19, 2012 7:02:07 AM PST
John Morris says:
There was always going to be issues with the wii u updates at launch,as everybody tried to get their machine udated on day one.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:58:25 PM PST
Waldo says:
FYI: Pro controllers won't work with Super Mario anyways! Just the Wii wands and the control Pad.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:56:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2012 5:57:39 PM PST
Sha Gojyo says:
>>We purchased the Wii U at 9:30 this morning now at 2:30 it is still not up and running. The update took 2 hours to complete on a cable internet wifi network. The system itself runs very slow, creating a simple mi takes way too long to do. We tried to play the New Super Mario but none of the new pro controllers will sync properly. We tried calling the customer service but were hung up on several times and when we got thru we had to talk to a guy from India who couldn't understand a word we were saying. Terrible launch in my opinion. Hope everyone elses setups were not so difficult. Plus side is that the game looks cool, if we could only get it to work properly.<<

I had no idea that Nintendo hired people from India for customer service. epic! XD

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:10:16 PM PST
Waldo says:
Just playing along! No one offended here!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:08:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2012 5:11:41 PM PST
You seem to get upset or uptight about the littlest jab or remark. Relax, I'm sure no one means any real offense.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:05:57 PM PST
Waldo says:
Great comebacks. *rolls eyes*

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:03:55 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Are you?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 5:03:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2012 5:57:32 PM PST
Harmicky says:
You should know that when I speculating that you may be a child, I wasn't using that term condescendingly. If you're a child, then you're a child, and there's nothing wrong with that. But if you're an adult, then the posts you've being making are kind of...strange.

Oh, and if you're at all offended about a little light humored "your mom" joke, then you should probably stay away from the internet.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 5:00:29 PM PST
Waldo says:
George W. Bush was also college educated, so what's your point?

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:59:47 PM PST
Waldo says:
Bone Thugs-n-Harmicky says: I suspect. He's either (a) a CHILD or (b) a dramatically extreme fanthing on the brink of a meltdown such as damian and others of the past.

Then says: Your mom feeds my troll.

Who's the child now? That's right, YOU!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:58:25 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
I am college educated.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:56:52 PM PST
Waldo says:
It's cute how the trolls band together so that they all can appear smart!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:56:02 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Your mom feeds my troll.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:54:03 PM PST
Waldo says:
More like not feeding the trolls!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:52:51 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
At least our other resident fanboys don't hide their true feelings, while he attempts too. It is kind of fun actually. Someone corrected his grammar on his PS3 sales thread and he didn't get it. Awesome stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:50:27 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 18, 2012 4:51:12 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Yeah, it's coming soon, I suspect. He's either (a) a child or (b) a dramatically extreme fanthing on the brink of a meltdown such as damian and others of the past.

Edit: Ooh, or (c) both. Which would be kind of sad.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:49:04 PM PST
Harmicky says:
Are you talking to me? Did you delete your reply to me above? I guess it probably wasn't you since you don't seem to know how to use the reply button.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:48:14 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
The dude is the new Facelord. I cannot wait for an epic VGF meltdown.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 4:47:10 PM PST
Dukeshire says:
Jesus, are you responding to me? Could you please click on: Rely.....

So Dougie is not a troll for randomly comparing the game to Halo 4 for no other discernible reason other than he has issues? Besides, I have played MGS IV and I did not like it. It was overdramatic, the gameplay was not that great and the story was terrible with terrible dialogue that was written by a teen hyped up on Ritalin. I thought the game was average at best....The sucks part was to annoy Dougie and it worked better than I could have imagined.

Posted on Nov 18, 2012 4:46:55 PM PST
Waldo says:
Why are you a Pedophile?
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Video Games forum
Participants:  33
Total posts:  82
Initial post:  Nov 17, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 19, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions